Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:23 pm
Yui entered the room where she was supposed to have her lessons. Having arrived not too long ago, she was about to just stay in her room, but then she remembered the promise to her parents to make an effort at this school. She sighed and sat down at one of the desks. At least the school didn't seem that bad, there was no one around from home to bother her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm
Maverick soon descended down from his room and he walked down a hallway where he saw Yui entering into a classroom. He smirked to himself, this girl was clearly new. Any of the experienced students would know that the water masters hadn't used a traditional classroom in years. Maverick came in and sat down behind Yui, decided this would be a good way to teach the lesson of expecting the unexpecting. He smirked and said "I wonder when the professor is going to appear."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Zane sat next to one of the windows of the the pub. He had been in the city for a few days now. From here, he could see the Academy rising up over the other buildings of the city. Everything was prepared for tonight. He had already scouted the school several times always careful to keep his distance and not be noticed. He ran the plan through his head again. If he wasn't careful, he would be in trouble. He had come here alone to achieve one goal. After paying his bill, Zane left the pub. Everything was in place and prepared. Thinking about wasn't going to change anything. All he could do was wait. Maybe taking a walk around the city would help him take his mind off of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 pm
Yui saw Maverick walk in and didn't pay much attention to him at first. It was only when he spoke that she was obligated to reply. "No idea..." She said to him as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand. If he didn't show up soon she was going to leave, not knowing that one of the masters were right behind her.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Maverick smirked, she clearly had no idea who was behind her. He liked having a little fun with his students. He said "Well, do you wanna do something to kill sometime while we wait for the slowpoke to show up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 pm
"Like what?" Yui asked, still thinking that ditching might be a better option and use of her time. Of course she didn't know who was actually teaching around here, she was fresh off the boat. It was one of the higher students that had shown her around and welcomed her to the house of water. She only knew the name of her teacher, but she had no idea what he looked like.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:04 pm
Maverick smiled and said "Well why don't you show me what you can do?" He stood up and said "You know with your magic skill." He waved the desks aside with a gentle flow of water. "Perhaps a little duel? Or if you'd prefer we can teach the professor a lesson for being late by messing up this classroom." He wondered what her reaction would be, plus this would be a great way to test his newest students abilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:38 pm
Yui stared at Maverick after what he just said. Sure she was a bit disobedient at times, but she wasn't that bad that she'll mess up the classroom like a child throwing a tantrum. And a duel? She'd rather not especially since she was sent here for a reason, she didn't know much. "Um...I don't think this is a good idea..." she said to him.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:35 am
Given the fact that her only pupil for the moment was full blood, the dark haired half-nymph approached quietly from within the forest. "Don't you remember that we were meeting further in the forest today?" She asked quietly. She stepped from the shadows as her pupil touched the ground. Attanita hadn't been waiting for long, but sometimes her patience waned. She could feel the Earth holding it's breath, and she wanted to make sure everything was at the best it could be before something could happen. For the Earth to be holding her breath, something was about to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I shouldn't be here. There is nothing special about me, other than some simple movement of the air. I can't do anything else..." She muttered to herself as she left her room... She had met with the master the day before as well as the apprentice. She could not compare to what her master wished... She sighed as her blond hair was in it's normal ponytail. Being a desert elf, she was accustomed to wearing little even during the cold. It wasn't so chilly at the moment so she had left her room with her yellow top and flowing genie like pants. Sometimes she was mistaken for such a race, when she was out and about in town. It was like even the elves didn't recognized one of their own race. She sighed and looked at the time. REalizing that her master would already be in the lesson room, Cassandra ran and when she opened the door she ran into Xavier. Her master didn't seem to be there yet...

"I-i'm so sorry Sir Xavier...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:55 am
I woke up on the university grounds, finding myself to have had been napping in a nice spot of sunshine. I had only woken because a tree had enchroached it's shade upon my sunny spot. I yawned. I glanced at the sun, and realised what time it was.

Guess I need to get to class.

With that I headed inside, looking around. After a few minutes I came across a classroom filled with the flickering light of candles.

Fire. I could taste it on my tounge, and it's warmpth even from here enticed me to play, the gentle sound it it's flames encouraging me to dance.

I steppe into the classroom, and I saw a pretty woman with chocolate skin, yellow eyes and crimson hair like my own. I smiled at her. She matched the description I had been given of the Fire master.

Hello... You must be Amaya. I sat down infront of her, sinking effortlessly into the lotus postion.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am
Xavier stopped his breathing when he felt a bump. He opened his eyes slowly then turned to see a Desert Elf looking at him and apologizing. She was new to the Air House so he wasnt going to get mad. He gave a slight smiled "Good Morning Cassandra" he said as he pulled his chair from his from his desk and sat down Opening his book he left on his desk. "Are you settling in well?" he asked as he flipped through the pages  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 pm
As she sat there watching the candles, a slight breeze made them flicker, letting her know another had entered her room. Before she turned to look, the girl spoke and took at seat. Finally turning her gaze to the new, young pupil, Amaya gave her a soft smile. "I am. You must be Ash." She observed before looking around the room. "Well you certainly found me, however these are my quarters, not our classroom, so follow me." She told her, as she rose from her seat like a graceful flame sparking to life. As she walked out of the room, the candles flickered out. It was a short walk down the hall to a dark, empty room with absolutely no windows. The moment she stepped foot in the room however, candles all around the room sprung to life, giving the room a warm glow. She took a seat at the center of the room and waited for Ash to join her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm
Jake was wandering the halls wearing a dark green cloak with the cowl up over his head when he decided to see what time it was. He quickly checked his watch and saw that he was already at least ten minutes late. "Meh, oh well. It'll give his students a chance to settle in and relax." He muttered to himself as he started strolling over to the lesson room. He always found that his students managed to use their powers better if they were relaxed and slightly care free. Air after all usually did as it pleased and didn't allow anyone to stop it. After about two minutes he approached his lesson room and walked in with a giant grin on his face. However, once he saw Cassandra and Xavier talking he quickly put on the best scowl he could muster and in as serious a tone he could manage said "Hey!!! No flirting in class!!!!" His acting skills were mediocor(?) at best and he knew Xavier would know he was joking and not being serious but he hoped that Cassandra, having only met him the day before, would believe that he was being dead serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
((I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw you had an RvB sig. God I love that show!))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 pm
Maya Freana
wolf_with_a_dragon
((I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw you had an RvB sig. God I love that show!))

((hahahaha!!! Glad you enjoyed it. I was right here thinking, "Man I'm probably gunna be the only one knowing what it is." and here you ish proving me wrong. Glad I'm not the only one. Now to find me a deadpool sig...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff