Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] An interesting meeting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:15 pm
"Understood Sir, I agree it needed to be addressed. You have yourself and your clan to protect. I respect that greatly. It is good to hear you say what side you're on. If you're being truthful." Ombra watches Lazarus come up to him, not looking away. Nodding about the oath he lifts his hand, palm side up. He assumes this is how they'll do it. "Sounds good to me. And then perhaps we can discuss my other logs. I have observed all of the clans, not just this one."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:22 pm
Desmond stood in place and when Lazarus moved from behind his desk his attention darted to him. When spoken to he nodded and continued watching the two men talk.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:32 pm
Lazarus watched as the man's wrist was bared to him, his eyes growing large as his tongue slid behind his lips and across his fangs. "Yes, we shall speak of your notes, once i have settled this clan business." He placed his hand upon the other man's wrist, he lifting it slowly to his mouth. He gave the man one last chance to back down, waiting for but a moment before his fangs hit home in his wrist. Taking the blood of the Cainite into himself, feeling the sting of power in the blood, as well as the bitter taste of the iron-filled Vitae.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:39 pm
Ombra nods at his words and at the pause. He has no reason or intention to back out. Letting Lazarus drink from him, he shows no signs on his face nor makes any sounds. Once the other vampire is done, he will then drink. He's paying careful attention to how much his new elder is taking.  

Love Renewed

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm
The amount the elder took from the male was hardly much. It was comparable to the amount one would get in a shot. He withdrew his fangs, licking the last remains of the blood from his lips before he grinned. "Well done, it is good to know I do not take a child into my clan." He extended his own wrist to the male, the veins just beneath the surface pulsing with the new blood that had just entered him. He grinning wide as his golden orbs fell open the male. "Swear your oath to this clan....and then drink." His eyes fell to Desmond. "Take note young blood, you will repeat his action."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:08 pm
Desmond watched Lazarus dig his teeth into his mate. The sight made him a bit jealous but he knew it was a important part of the requirement process so did nothing, soon enough he'd be doing the same. The faint smell of blood teased Desmond but he held his composure.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Ombra nods, his gaze never faltering from Lazarus. " I swear an oath to the Tremere." Assuming it's enough, he takes the offered wrist and sinks in his own fangs. Drinking in the sweet blood, he stops after a moment. Licking the wound, he pulls away now. "Does that suffice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm
The elder nodded as those fangs pulled back from his wrist, the wound healing slowly, but the edges had already begun to knit. "Satisfactory, and to the point. Most would have made the vow something for flourishy." He laughed, the sound one of contentment as he turned to Desmond.

"And now you, young blood. It is your turn to take of my blood."Swear your oath to the clan Tremere. You are one of us now, and you will be bound to this clan as you are bound to your own skin."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:16 am
Desmond nodded knowing exactly what his elder meant. He had been studying in the library's and had hoped to gain some strengths to present to his elder before he took his oath. Desmond's cool green eyes fluttered to Ombra, he thought to himself that maybe he did bring some strength to his clan in a way. Desmond's eyes drifted back to the flesh in front of him, he could feel the power radiating from Lazarus. He raised his eyes to meet his elders eyes as he said his oath. "I swear my unlife to the Tremere and will strive to bring my clan strength and loyalty." He spoke firmly and proudly. He lowered his head to Lazarus's forearm and his fangs pierced the skin. He took but a sip but felt the rush of power from the combined strength of Lazarus's and Ombra's blood. He withdrew slowly to stand straight and present his own arm. He said "A taste for a taste. To the Tremere."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 am
Ombra watches, ignoring the scent of blood in the air. He's thinking about which of his notes to pull through the shadows for Lazarus.  

Love Renewed

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Lazarus grinned as the oath was spoken, a look of pride on his face as the young blood lowered his fangs to his wrist. An oath like that, that is what he expected. He was surprised at the brief taking of blood, but all the same, as the other drew back he gave a nod. "Elegant, professional. I am pleased with this Desmond." He glanced to Ombra, he giving the slightest nod to him before he lowered his mouth to the offer wrist. The bite was careful, but there was no power to mask the pain He taking the briefest of tastes, just enough to allow his blood to bond with that of the other male.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Desmond smiled at the fact that his oath had received praise. As his elder''s fangs pierced his skin he winced a bit, as his elder took his blood, he felt the bond form. He and Ombra were officially Tremere now. Desmond looked past the elder to his mate and smiled. He returned his attention to Lazarus and said "Thank you." with a small bow.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Ombra meets Lazarus's gaze when looked at. He remains silent throughout Desmond's joining. Now once it's done he addresses Lazarus again. "Sir, if it pleases you I can summon my notes to me. Either all of them or specific ones you desire."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 pm
Lazarus drew back from the wrist of the younger male, he glancing at Ombra with darkened eyes for but a moment before nodding. "I will welcome the notes you are willing to give me. Though I would sooner all notes made about my own clan be kept by me, rather than others. I am certain you understand. Your skills are useful, but can be used against me as easily as they can be for me."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:08 am
Ombra nods, using the shadows to draw the Tremere books to him. "I do understand. You have no worries though, I am loyal to this clan. You are welcome to any of my notes. No other clan will get to see them. Not even Desmond knows what I've written about him."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff