Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to do a maidxmaster rp? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Barmina

Vincent opened his eyes after resting a bit from drinking half a bottle of red wine. he had been diagnosed with a few disorders from doctors after his fiancee died....sometimes a little wine and some anti depressants helped...

he slowly made his way to the door and opened it. "hmm? ah, Miss Miyasaki....yes, come in..." he said as he let her in and looked around the room. "its pretty much clean, since i dont mess the room up, but it does need to be dusted now and then...." he said as he noticed his punk rock band posters and multiple movie posters he was in...a bunch of blockbuster hits that sold well in america...but lately he stopped acting to null the pain....

he wondered if the other maids or butlers said anything to her about Saph, eventually they would...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

"I see, it is very clean in here." Sachiro says with a gentle smile coming to her lips. "I'll just do a quick dusting then and be off, it shouldn't take me more than twenty minutes." She looks over at Vincent "Is there anyplace you do not wish me to touch?"  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 pm
Barmina

Vincent looked over to her and slightly smiled. "dont worry, you can mess with anything you want in here....it was just that one room...." he said as he walked over to window. "take as much time as you need...." he said looking around at the clean but abandoned looking room, which the only parts that looked like they were used was the bed, where he slept. he walked over to the fridge to get a glass of coke. when he heard two maids gossiping about Sachiro replacing Saph's best friend. "i assume they did not tell you....Miss Miyasaki...?" he asked, remembering he forgot to put "why" they needed a new maid...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and hims again while cleaning. She looks over at Vincent as he speaks to her, she tilts her head to the side a little "Tell me what?" She asks as she turns to face hm. "Is it something I was suppose to know?"  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 pm
Barmina

Vincent turned to face her. "well....the other maids and butlers may not like you right away....you see.....you replaced a dead woman...one of my friends actually...she died a few weeks ago....along with another woman..." he said as he crossed his arms and gazed at his wedding ring as he leaned against the wall. "dont worry about it though....they will get over it soon...." he said before drinking some of his coke.

"dont blame them....its been very hard for all of us these past few months....you might have noticed it has been very....empty in here....i seem to be the only one that does not work here....." he said as he sat on his bed and rested his head in his head sadly...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro looked Vincent for a minutes and smiled "Alright, thank you for the advice. I don't want them to think of me as a replacement for her, but just as a new co-worker" She goes over and kneels beside him "I'm really sorry for your loss Vincent.." She get back up and goes back to cleaning, no longer humming the happy tune she was earlier.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded sadly. "not only did i lose one of my friends that day......you were probably wondering who Saphxina was right?...." he asked as he walked up to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine so he would not break down from what he was about to say. "my.....fiancee died that same day......in the same car......killed by some drunk truck driver that plowed into the car they were in and crushed them....he got out of it untouched...." he said as he put the bottle to the side and buried his face in his hands. "please excuse me Miss Miyasaki....its just hard to talk about it..." he said sadly as he pulled out a picture of him with a beautiful blonde girl....he actually looked happy in the picture...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:48 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro stops cleaning as Vincent tells her about his now deceased fiance, "Vincent... I'm sorry about Saphxina... I know that doesn't mean much coming from me, but a really am sorry..." She walks over to him and puts the bottle of wine back into the little fridge, catching a glimpse at the picture in his hand. She kneel in front of him again, looking at the picture of Vincent and a blonde haired girl. "...Is...is that Saphxina?" she asks quietly  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 pm
Vincent watched her put the bottle up. "thank you...i know its a bad habit....but it eases the pain...i even use those anti depressents...but they dont seem to help much anymore..." he smiles sadly as he gazed at the picture. "yeah...thats Saph....she was beautiful...she came from an abusive family......she was gorgeous enough to go into modeling....but she loved to write songs.....she never did published them....so she wasn't famous....which was why me and my parents argued alot....they wanted me to marry some hollywood star......that girl is still leaving me messages...taking advantage of the whole situation...." he said sadly. "im sorry....i should not be boring you with sob stories....i just need....something to drink..." he said as he made his way back to the fridge and took a few gulps of wine, then swallowing a couple of anti depressants. "i just need to rest...." he said before passing out and falling on the bed....going into a dark sleep...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro listened as Vincent spoke, nodding here and there, sadness filling her heart. She watches him take a drink of wine and swallow some anti-depressants. She stands up and helps him back to his bed, helping him lay down. She covers him with the blankets and hums a melody her mother taught her, hoping it would help sooth his pain.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:37 pm
Barmina

Vincent was soon fast asleep as he felt the warmth of the blankets cover his body. he slept contently, very relaxed by Sachiro's melody. "Thank you Sachiro...." he said while he slept...

as he slept his foot knocked over a photo book filled with pictures of him and Saph...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro bends over and picks the photo book up, wondering if she should look in it. Deciding against it, she set the Photo album on Vincent's bed and continues to hum while he sleep. How deeply are you suffering Vincent?
She reaches up and moves his hair out of his face.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 pm
Barmina

Vincent blushed as he felt fingers against his head, moving his hair out of his eyes....something that Saph did to him alot....he continued to breath softly as he thought about Saph...

he was suffering greatly after her death....the wine and meds only helped him temporarily....even when he got the strongest anti depressants, he would still be extemely saddened...he quit acting, songwriting...unless of course it was about Saph....sometimes he would get angry and blame himself for her death..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiled softly down at Vincent as he slept, now softly singing a song her mother wrote as she continues to gently run her hand over his forehead. "Sleep well Vincent, I'll be here for as long as you need me..." She whispers softly.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:41 pm
Barmina

Vincent blushed slightly as he felt the words echo in his head....
"Sachiro....thank you..." he whispered back as he felt the anti depressents start take full effect and make him even more drowsy then he already was....  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff