Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
So... Can't access TM? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:02 pm
Il Corvo di Verona
Veiss Wynd
I was at least expecting to have the time to finish the remaining GIFs. At least the DS site is still up. Maybe the layering problem is due to them breaking off from TM? Dunno. But anyways. I hope to still get them done.

May have spoken too soon: Just went to check dreamself.me and it looks like it's down, too. D= Then again, it has happened before and might not be permanent/have anything to do with the TM site's, er... untimely disappearance. sweatdrop

Hopefully you're right, and it's just a side-effect of a server move or something! =D I'd be pretty happy, at this point, if we at least got to make Dream Selfys for a little longer. xD

According to what they've said over at the forums they created, we will be having the dream selfy site =)
Now everyone can wear any item they want without the worry of owning it on the TM site ~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm
Veiss Wynd
According to what they've said over at the forums they created, we will be having the dream selfy site =)
Now everyone can wear any item they want without the worry of owning it on the TM site ~

I was one of those people who kinda liked the trading aspect, and owning the pixels I wanted was Achievement-like for me, so I'll sort of miss the haggling and all! (Well, not the lowballers and such, but y'know.)

But TM has/had so many styles that Gaia lacks, so I'm glad I'll have a virtual-virtual closet at my disposal! XD

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 pm
Il Corvo di Verona
Veiss Wynd

I was one of those people who kinda liked the trading aspect, and owning the pixels I wanted was Achievement-like for me, so I'll sort of miss the haggling and all! (Well, not the lowballers and such, but y'know.)

But TM has/had so many styles that Gaia lacks, so I'm glad I'll have a virtual-virtual closet at my disposal! XD

I know what you mean. I feel like that too, but I just feel glad we have something. We could still use it for contests and stuff too . o.
But yea, there are a lot of styles I enjoyed on TM that gaia lacks. /Wicked Cat suit = u= awww man.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 pm
Veiss Wynd
I know what you mean. I feel like that too, but I just feel glad we have something. We could still use it for contests and stuff too . o.
But yea, there are a lot of styles I enjoyed on TM that gaia lacks. /Wicked Cat suit = u= awww man.

Contests, huzzah! =D

But yeah, I wish Gaia had TM's variety: Combining TM's items with Gaia's everything else would be my improbably ideal site! xD; I liked that TM items came in multiple colors, and I wish that Gaia would follow the example of releasing color variations instead of only doing recolors of certain items, which are usually harder to get than the original; on the other hand, like most people have said, I wasn't fond of TM's cash-only approach. Vending can get fierce on the MP, but I think the predominance of GG/SGC items (and the fact that a lot of people couldn't or wouldn't spend real money) contributed to the "aggressive" attitudes of a lot of TM traders. And beggars. sweatdrop

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Harana Harana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:52 am
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WISH WERE ALL WRONG DX  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 am
Blah, the only thing I feel bad about for it closing earlier then thought was because I was having a three message long convo with someone XD then again I guess it is fine since they got it what they had to say and what I had to say didn't matter much.

I actually forgot how much I liked my avatar on here but I will indeed miss having the ones I had on TM, I'm going to have to find some items similar to items on there.

I might actually have to sell art on here too =_=....I suck at earning gold.  

Topari

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:00 am
TinierMe is back online.  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2