Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The walk (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 am

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki pulls off his pants before turning around with his eyes closed, feeling exposed in nothing but his boxers.

"A-Are you sure it is o-okay for me to l-look?"

With keeping his eyes closed still, he tossed his shirt and pants aside, his heart beaing so hard that he was sure it would burst from his chest any minute.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 am

tiny14xx

Myuu takes a deep breath and stands up straight, her arms at her side. "It's alright to look, I'm fine with it since its you.." she says as a small purr escapes her lip when she looks at Natsuki's body.

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 am

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki began to feel self conscious as he remembered the markings on his body and the long scar upon his chest. after a moment of deep breathing, Natsuki opens his eyes, his cheeks reddening even more as he drank her in.

"Wow."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:20 am

tiny14xx

Myuu's eye trace the scar on Natsuki's chest, unconsciously stepping closer to him. She reaches out with her hand, stopping right before his body "I-is it alright?" she asks looking up into his eyes, not caring anymore about her exposed body.

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:28 am

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki nodded, the scar starting at his right shoulder and ending at his right hip.(His right)
"Y-Yeah...it happened a long time ago."

Natsuki takes her hand and brushes it over the scar, it wasn't something he normally let people see, let alone touch.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 am

tiny14xx

Myuu lets him move her hand across his scar, tears coming to her eyes as she feels some of his past pain flows into her body. "Ho-how did this happen?" she asks quietly, trying not to pry, but her curiosity getting the better of her. She moves closer still, wanting to put her arms around him and hold him close.

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki looks down at the scar, his icy blue eyes glazed as he remember the past.

"I was born with the tribal marks you see on my shoulder, arm and eye...so I was picked on a lot for it. As I got older....they beatings and the harrassment became worse. We tried to move but...it was the same wherever we went. When I entered high school...there were these...thugs I guess you could call them, that thought it would be funny to come at me with a weapon..I remember losing a lot of blood...seeing a bright light then I balcked out and woke up with my wings and abilities, pieces of the thugs scattered all over the place....I still don't know what happened, but I know I did that to them because the tips of my wings were covered in blood. Instead of having a gaping slash in my chest like I was supposed to, i had this scar."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 am

tiny14xx

Myuu looked up at him as he spoke nodding slightly. She hugs him, placing her head on his chest. "I'm sorry you had to go through so much pain Natsuki." She steps back and turn around, showing him a long scar just over where her tail is. "When i was younger a group of kids made fun of me every day because of my tail...one day they thought it would be funny to see if the could take it off. Three boys held me down as one tried cutting it off, thankfully my dad came along and stopped them..." Now I have this scar to remind me that I really am different than most people..."

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 am

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki nods as he stares at the scar before turning her body back over, her front facing him again. He wraps an arm around her before placing a hand on her cheek and leaning down, his lips brushing against hers.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Myuu."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 am

tiny14xx

Myuu freezes for a second be fore pushing her lips against Natsuki's, her arms wrapping around his neck, "It's alright, its in the past now" she take his hand in hers, smiling sweetly at him, "Shall we go for a swim now?"

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki nods with a small smile as he forgets the past and leads her to the water. Without even checkng to see if it was cold, he dives into the water and swims toward the other end.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu smiles and dives in after Natsuki, swimming fast to catch up to him. "The water feels great" she says as she swims next him.

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki nods as he leans back on the water and floats atop it, his impatient wings spread out under the water. Their glow making them visible.

"Not too cold, not too warm."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu notices the glow and looks under the water, spotting his wings. She pops back up and smiles at Natsuki. "You wings look beautiful Natsuki.." She smiles at him and floats next to him. "They give off such a wonderful light."

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Barmina

User Image
Natsuki sits up in the water, his wings shaking off the water, leaving a hazy glow over the water, as if it were a second moon.

"I am not a big fan of it..."
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces