Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What Are You? ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki wagged her tail and whimpered a little bit. She wanted to get on the bed with him, not wanting to be alone. She snuggled up to him and nuzzled him in a caring way.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled as he laid on the bed with Mitsuki. He scratched her chin as she was snuggled up with him. "Good night Mitsuki, see you in the morning."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki fell asleep. Then the next morning she was in her human form. She had the same ears and tail as the dog but she was in her demon form. Normally she would have been more careful but she knew she could trust Zarin. She then woke up before him and saw she was in her human form. She gasped and snuck into the bathroom whimpering as she closed the door and limped to the closet, hiding behind his clothing. She needed her bandages changed but....she was scared he wouldn't want her to live with him anymore. Thanks to her old master, who might come after her again, she was in quite the predicament. She stayed quiet as she hid hoping to make a break for the door while he was looking for her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin woke up a few minutes later and saw that Mitsuki was gone. Thinking that she went to get some food he walked into the kitchen to see if she was there. "Mitsuki! It's time to get your bandages change!" Hearing no response, Zarin decided to check the other rooms. When he finally came to the bathroom, Zarin saw something in the corner of the room. "Mitsuki? Is that you?"

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki shook as she heard him. Her eyes were glowing in the dark and they seemed scared as she sat behind the clothing. She knew how to speak but she was scared. She didn't want to be thrown out.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin walked over to her and saw that she was shaking. He crouched down and hugged her. "It's alright Mitsuki, you don't need to be afraid." Zarin didn't care what she was, he wouldn't kick her out.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:48 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki then hugged him back adn started to cry. They were tears of joy. "Your not scared of me?" SHe asked putting her ears back. She was grateful that he was kind enough to take her in but didn't know if he was really being nice or if he was pretending to keep her safe until she was fully recovered. With her master looking for her she hoped that he was truely being kind.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin shook his head. "No, I'm not scared of you." Zarin helped her up and smiled at her. "Come on, let's get your bandages changed."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki nodded and went with him leaning on him a bit for support while she walked. She was still shaking but it was from the pain. She was in a great deal of it and was scared her old master might return to finish the job.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin helped her into the kitchen and got started on changing her bandages. After that, he handed her a pill. "This is a more powerful form of the painkiller. It stop the pain for a while, but you'll need to take at least one every day to stop the pain."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki nodded and took the pill with some water. "Thank you." She said shyly. Then she wondered how he wasn't scared of her. Normally when a human was around her they were either scared or would abuse her in some way.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "No problem. So Mitsuki, can you tell me how you ended up in the woods covered in injuries. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to though."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Mitsuki put her ears back but said "I'm out here because.... my old master.... he tried to kill me after I refused to do his bidding. He swore he would kill me even at the cost of his own life. So..i ran and the next thing i knew he caught me, stabbed me in the stomach, kicked me and then left me for dead." She began to shake from the images of her master's face. "He was a good person before I came along. It's been down hill for him ever since he summoned me to kill those people who killed his best friend and his family. But the reason why I ran is because He beat me whenever I would say I wouldn't do his bidding. When I'd had enough he promised that he would kill me." She said and started to cry some.

bigbubz1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin put his arms around her. "It's alright Mitsuki, you don't need to worry about him any longer. But, I'll need your help to keep you safe. Do you think you can do that?"

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:59 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki nodded and hugged Zarin as she said "I can try." She then looked up at him and her eatrs went up some. She was blushing a little bit once her bandages were changed. "Thank you so much for helping me. Not alot of people would do that.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff