Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 am
TrinkaTrinka
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I just finished watching Hellsing and now I'm reading the manga. I never thought vampires could be so cool. I feel bad for murdering them at Halloween. sad

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

gaia_nitemareleft awww xD I loved Hellsing until the end... i wish it didnt end the way it did. and kugetsugi (in japanese razz ) are most certainly cool! and during halloween everyone likes to dress up like the typical bad guy vampire... if u like vampires and wanna watch more I know a few others like chibi vampire and another one that I cant remeber at this moment, but i will get back to you on that surprised gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 am
tanqela
i'm watching kamikaze kaitou jeanne

gaia_nitemareleft oh? what do you rate it so far? i heard about it from others but what is your fav part so far? why did u choose that paticular anime? surprised gaia_nitemareright

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 am
Totomei
i am currently reading/watching: Kamisama Hajimemashita! 4laugh

i'm a little too lazy atm to make my own description of the series..since it's so complex, so here's the wiki! sweatdrop

i think what i like most about Kamiasama Hajimesmashita is the overall plot, character developments/depth, and of course the art. heart

gaia_nitemareleft omg I know alllll about Kamisama Hajimemashita!!!!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE them. and i would be too lazy too razz .... who is your fav character? You watching anything else atm? gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:15 am
probiee
Just finished BTOOM! & Medaka Box-both very entertaining. In the process of watching Code Geass & Fairy Tail.

gaia_nitemareleft I was gunna watch Code Geass once i was done with Exccel World and My Monster. I read most of Fairy Tail and started watching it. I wish there was more content in every episode. What is your fav parts in Medaka Box and BTOOM!? Who is your fav character? gaia_nitemareright

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 am
-Sassiest_Lady-
Well currently now watching Mushi-Shi, it's very interesting to say that least. Giving it a 7/10 so far.

gaia_nitemareleft Who is your fav charater? I heard Mushi-Shi was good. I wanted to watch it surprised gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 am
KaosSiren
gaia_nitemareleft really, i am glad you like it. I couldnt get into watching Hetalia but who is your fav? I liked Japan surprised gaia_nitemareright

I somehow got into it right away...
But my favourites are Prussia, Austria, and FACE Family- France, America, Canada, and England o3o  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 am
Right now, I'm watching Fairy Tail! It's really popular and it's that friendship-conquers-all-type anime. As cliche as it may be, it's full of comedy, action, and each character has a past that makes them different and shapes them in who they are! I love the show! (: 9.5/10!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 pm
KaosSiren
-IDebito-
I'm watching 5 animes at the same time.
got myself confused sometimes. sweatdrop

1. Sakamichi no apollon: Personally I like it. Mainly about two guys and their friendship involving jazz music, has some drama, but not overdone. My favorite line in that anime is "Unlike love, friendship is for live" something like that. 9/10 3nodding just because i like it.

2. ao no exorcist: only on ep. 6 so can't really rate it. So far as I know Rin is satan's son, his father died, yukio is a genuis teaching rin exorcism.

3. Gankutsuou: drawing is either to your liking or not. Personally i think the drawings okay. Not sure where the story line of this is going, but its getting somewhat interesting. Seems to be about getting revenge. Only also on ep. 6 so can't really rate it too.

4. K anime: of course, I'm watching this, Yata on my sig. whee Last episode coming out soon. I like the drawing, but the story line got pretty weak toward the end. But I still watched it because of Yata. whee Wished they explain a little more on the characters and wished there were more action. Basically it is about Mikoto wanting to kill Shiro apparently because he killed Totsuka who was part of Mikoto's group, Homura. But Shiro doesn't remember doing that but as he regained his memories he remember that he did kill him, but he was possessed by this thing to kill that dude. Apparently Totsuka was killed to make the blue and red king fight eachohter, don't know why, hopefully that'll get explain. confused because I am. Sorry for bad explanation. sweatdrop I give it an 8.5/10

5. Zetsuen no Tempest: The beginning caught my attention because of Mahiro's fighting but slowly there was less fighting and more talking. so yeah. I think there was like 3 episode where mahiro and yoshino and samon where just talking. Although it sounds boring, the talking was intense because samon and yoshino were trying to make mahiro join there side. Personally, I think Mahiro kinda dumb for not even realizing that Yoshino and Aika were dating. hahaha. OH yeah, mahiro looking for aika's killer, another revenge anime. blaugh not sure yet what to rate it yet. whee

gaia_nitemareleft Well seems i am not the only one who watches anime in nihon. I enjoyed ao no exorcist... it was actually one of the top anime in 2012 that was made o.o. I heard about most of the others but i havent watched any of them, which one would u suggest I watch? Zetsuen no Tempest sounds good. gaia_nitemareright

I know i regret not watching ao no exorcist earlier. I finished it, but does it really end there because the ending to ao no exorcist doesn't quite feel like an ending. And yes, it's up to you if you want to try out zetsuen no tempest. 3nodding Just a side note, it is still airing so now I'm waiting for episode 14 for Zetsuen no Tempest. Episode 13 was a waste of an episode, so if your gonna watch it, i suggest you skip ep. 13. The only important part to that episode was toward the last 6 minutes of that episode. whee I was so mad becasue I waited for 2 weeks for that episode and all the gave me were recaps. gonk  

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:18 pm
KaosSiren
tanqela
i'm watching kamikaze kaitou jeanne

gaia_nitemareleft oh? what do you rate it so far? i heard about it from others but what is your fav part so far? why did u choose that paticular anime? surprised gaia_nitemareright

well i like it a lot, though it does get repetitive. if i give out my favorite part, then i'll spoil the ending. well, i like arina tanemura's works.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:12 pm
KaosSiren
Quote:

Medaka Box doesn't really get good until the 2nd season and my favorite character would be Medaka, she's just amazing.
BTOOM! Is really short and I don't think I have a favorite character for that one.

MeIanite

Bachelorette

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm
KaosSiren
-Sassiest_Lady-
Well currently now watching Mushi-Shi, it's very interesting to say that least. Giving it a 7/10 so far.

gaia_nitemareleft Who is your fav charater? I heard Mushi-Shi was good. I wanted to watch it surprised gaia_nitemareright

So far I love the main character guy, he's pretty interesting. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Well, I'm technically re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist until I can find something else to watch because netflix took away FMA: Brotherhood. >_>;  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Evataph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm
KaosSiren
gaia_nitemareleft really? I liked Sword Art Online until I saw the child and I didnt wanna continue watching because I thought something awful was gunna happen tho i wanna watch more episodes but havent ahd time lately.
Bakemonogatari sounds interesting, tell me how it goes for you. same with Fate/Zero. surprised do u watch in English or sub? gaia_nitemareright

Lol, nothing permanently damaging would ever happen to Kirito
excluding Sachi's death, but that was mostly used to justify him playing solo.

I think Bakemono might be dubbed, but I think the tone and nuances of the dialogue would be lost in a dub, so subbed is probably best.
The other two are too recent to have english dubs, but it's only a matter of time until DVDs are released.
I almost always watched subbed unless I hear exceptional things about the dub, like GitS: SAC or Cowboy Bebop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm
I'm watching a few because I always get so impatient having to wait a week for new episodes! I have to go soon but I wanna spit out what I'm watching weekly and a quick description to get some of you guys interested 4laugh

Amnesia - A girl wakes up with no memory. Another strange thing: she is the only one that can see a friendly spirit named Orion who is eager to help get her memories back.

Code:Breaker - An ordinary girl happens to look out a bus window and sees people being burned alive, with a boy in the middle of them. To her shock, this boy appears in her class the next day!
*Also this series is from the same director of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!

C (The Money of Soul and Possibility Control) - A boy in college wishes to live an ordinary life with only what he needs. This is changed when a man approaches him and "offers" him a large amount of money to join the "Financial District" and give his future as collateral.

From the New World - Takes place 1000 from now, in which everyone is Psychic and it is a new society adapted to this fact. However some students begin to notice there may be some dark secrets hidden below the surface.  

Fallen Gwen

Lonely Cutie-Pie

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm
Evataph
I think Bakemono might be dubbed, but I think the tone and nuances of the dialogue would be lost in a dub, so subbed is probably best.
The other two are too recent to have english dubs, but it's only a matter of time until DVDs are released.
I almost always watched subbed unless I hear exceptional things about the dub, like GitS: SAC or Cowboy Bebop.

Bakemonogatari doesn't have a dub as far as I've heard. The US release is sub-only, at least.
I still need to finish Bake, but the BD set is really tempting. Especially since they got the character commentaries.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff