Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Dagera
3nodding Meds can suck sometimes. But who knows it might work good for you if its working well for him. yeah just be careful. wish you the best emotion_hug bleh, quitting smoking sucks! -_-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks again, Dagera <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 am
Mistress100
CatastrophicRainbow
Mistress100
To try and quit smoking cigarettes.
GOOD LUCK!! It can be so hard. I quit cold turkey about 3 years ago and it is still hard to think about. Having a solid support system is REALLY important.

Thanks a ton! <3
And I just read your post above. Good luck with all of it. <3
I support you! :3
Thank you. I really appreciate the support. Have a happy holiday  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 am
CatastrophicRainbow
Mistress100
GOOD LUCK!! It can be so hard. I quit cold turkey about 3 years ago and it is still hard to think about. Having a solid support system is REALLY important.

eek Cold turkey! Phew! I totally have some mad respect for you! How did you manage to do that and not leave a wake of dead bodies behind you? 4laugh That's my problem I just become a real jerk without a cigarette. rolleyes Makes it really hard on everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 am
Dagera
CatastrophicRainbow
Mistress100

eek Cold turkey! Phew! I totally have some mad respect for you! How did you manage to do that and not leave a wake of dead bodies behind you? 4laugh That's my problem I just become a real jerk without a cigarette. rolleyes Makes it really hard on everyone.
Me too I was the biggest b***h to EVERYONE for the first year. But my (now) husband really helped me through it.  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 am
CatastrophicRainbow
Me too I was the biggest b***h to EVERYONE for the first year. But my (now) husband really helped me through it.

That's sweet! heart Was he a smoker? Unfortunately, my boyfriend smokes too gonk and thats the main reason why its so hard to quit. We enable each other even when we say we wont. We've honestly come to an impasse with how to deal with that situation cry its like we''ve tried everything not to drive each other crazy but the nicotine fits just throw us at each others throats and then we need a cigarette cause we've been arguing about not needing cigarettes! Its all one exhausting cycle -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 am
Dagera
CatastrophicRainbow

That's sweet! heart Was he a smoker? Unfortunately, my boyfriend smokes too gonk and thats the main reason why its so hard to quit. We enable each other even when we say we wont. We've honestly come to an impasse with how to deal with that situation cry its like we''ve tried everything not to drive each other crazy but the nicotine fits just throw us at each others throats and then we need a cigarette cause we've been arguing about not needing cigarettes! Its all one exhausting cycle -_-
No in fact he told me he wouldn't talk to me anymore if I continued so I guess that helped sweatdrop  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:05 pm
CatastrophicRainbow
No in fact he told me he wouldn't talk to me anymore if I continued so I guess that helped sweatdrop

Hey whatever gets you to quit! 4laugh You obviously knew what was more important and made the choice; alot of people can't or they choose the addiction. It means you really love him if your willing to sacrifice your vice for his happiness. Good for you, CatastrophicRainbow! Thats so cool!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 pm
Dagera
CatastrophicRainbow

Hey whatever gets you to quit! 4laugh You obviously knew what was more important and made the choice; alot of people can't or they choose the addiction. It means you really love him if your willing to sacrifice your vice for his happiness. Good for you, CatastrophicRainbow! Thats so cool!

User Image

Thanks. I wish you the best of luck in your quest to quit!  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:52 pm
Um, I guess mine is too lose weight and work on my mental health? I've always wanted to do it, so maybe I'll actually go about it this year. I even made a silly blog to try and keep myself motivated.

I've always wanted to, you know, not worry about absolutely everything in life.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 am
I swear I have this one every year. Get fit. I am working on it though, I am eating healthier (expect now during Christmas) and going for like, 5 km walks each day.. I am seeing changes. My mum bought me a dress a few weeks ago and I only got it today for a Christmas present, and it is looser than what it was when I tried it on in the shop, so I am seeing results already! I am hoping to be more fit when I go to Indonesia next year, and also for graduation and formal! emotion_bigheart

I also want to try to drink more water, because I dont drink all that much water, and living in a country like Australia, you need to be well hyrdated!

Also, to not get caught up in problems not concerning me.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces