Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To Take The Throne ((Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Lil_Angel_D

Layla Listressa

Deяek Cяaven

User Image

(`·. ¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´)

Derek watched the actions of his brother and the woman. He went to her side, pushing off his brother a bit and gestured for her to follow him, "Allow me to show you to your room my lady." he said as he began to walk from the front of the palace back to its depths. He guided her through the grand halls that were elegantly adored with grand images of all of the past royals as well as the mixture of demonic and dragon art. "You know we aren't going to let you leave until you make a choice. And that bracelet won't leave your wrist until you are truly at peace with that decision." he explained to her as he guided her towards the room they had already selected for her.

(`·. ¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´`·.¸ ๑¸.·´)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:34 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī
The "Senshi Miko" or "Warrior Priestess"

Tsuki had narrowed her eyes at the half Demon. Her anger catching up into faint sparks at her fingertips, she forced herself go be tame once again before scowling. "Do not buy my favor with promises you will not keep. My favor will not be handed over. Sorry to break it to you, both of you, but you'll have to earn and work for both my respect and my favor." she said firmly standing her ground before turning to Derek and nodding as he lead her to her assigned room. Biting the inside of her cheek to keep her seething anger from pouring out and keep from purifying everything. But she was a Miko. So there forth she controlled herself... "Well by the looks of it, I'll be staying here for longer than expected and this bracelet will still be on." she sighed, "You know I didn't ask for any of this... but I'll name sure its done throughly. But no promises that you'll end up being the victor in the end Dragon Boy." she smirked coyly at him. Deciding that maybe, just maybe, she could catch behind their acts and see how they really are. Behind the palace doors and away from peering eyes. Escaped and hidden away from their other human, demon, or dragon citizens.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Lil_Angel_D

Layla Listressa

Deяek Cяaven

User Image

Derek laughed gently at her "I don't plan one wooing you with fancy words or gifts. I believe you will make the right choice and I never even got your name." he said and paused to look her in the eye. "And please, call me Derek." he hated being called something informal but of course he would prefer Derek over dragon boy. Even if the only people he let call him by his name was family. He would make an exception for this woman, if she would be here a while rather then the other people who came and left within a week.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

The Miko surpressed her laughter. "I look forward to seeing how you will try then. And my name? Priestess Tsuki is nh formal title, but please refrain from that and call me Tsuki or Miko. Whichever your prefer..." she replied smoothly. Calming down as she rolled her shoulders and looked up into his red eyes to rival her own starry Night sky eyes. However she let a genuine smile reach her lips, "I shall see you at dinner. That is if I don't get lost before the food gets cold." she added before turning back around as they approached her room.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:22 am

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⓩąи∂єя Ⓝιgңτ Ⓡчииєя

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
ander sighed. Of course his brother would butt in when he was trying to talk with the priestess. He decided to follow along, and wait for an opportunity to talk with her when his brother kept interrupting. When she said to call her a certain name, the demon smiled and said as they continued down the hallway, "You can call me Zan of Zander, most of my friends and family call me Zan tho." He could tell that the priestess was more interested in his brother at this point. But, the prince still has time to help her choose.

t the mention of Tsuki being lost in the maze like palace, Zander grinned and said "Follow the smell of food, that is how I found my way around when I was little, since the dinning room is in the middle of the palace, right next to the throne room."
╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Russian_Vodka_Fox
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

Tsuki smiled politely but hidden emptiness that was well concealed, only a wise person could see she was hiding something. "Well thank you for the instructions, Prince Zander. And thank you Prince Derek for leading me to my room. If you'll excuse me, I need some time to myself. I shall see you two at dinner." she replies. Even if the both Princes had told her to call him by his first name, she wasn't one to take advantage unless they were enemies.

On that note, she nodded curtly and respectfully to them as she opened her bedroom door and was walking inside when she inwardly smirked. Although her back was towards them when she stopped and just for fun she called. "Oh, and I bid you good luck with choosing your betrothed for the throne. As a Priestess's Blessing, I hope you choose wisely and for the country." she turned to face them with just a ghostly playful smirk that only a very detailed person could notice it. Then she walked inside her room and gently closed the door. Taking a breath that exhaled as a sigh.

Oh joy, this shall be interesting indeed... dear Kami, why would you tempt her so?

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⓩąи∂єя Ⓝιgңτ Ⓡчииєя

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
ander was about to say something, when he saw a movement on the priestess's face. His eyes focusing with his demon side, he noticed it was a smirk. This made him smile. 'The priestess thinks she is funny' he thought, walking away from his brother, towards the gardens. It was his place to think, and he needed to think over what Tsuki said about the choosing of a proper bride for the good of the country.
╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Russian_Vodka_Fox
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

After she heard both Princes leave, she waited a while before concentrating on her wounds. Surrounding herself in a Healing Barrier with sitting Indian Style on the floor. Her eyes closed as a soft lavender light framed her body, healing and repairing herself quietly as she hummed through it. Times at the Temple had improved her skills, she can and always have thanked the Priestesses for taking a wanted criminal like herself in.

After healing herself she snapped her eyes open and stood gracefully and quietly, taking in her new surroundings as she walked around. Finding a closet full of clothes she would wear in her old life. But not one could settle for the traditional Miko clothing she's used to already. Her brows furrowed together in concentration as she hummed curiously. Looking at her ruined, but fixable, attire. To this she frowned as she went through her closet to find ANYTHING decent in her opinion to wear.

30 long minutes went by with no success. So now she sitting in the edge of her bed thinking of how she can still wear what she's used to. But with a tired sigh she settled fir the closest thing possible as she stood back up and scanned through her closet and took out something pants likewise and a nice dress shirt to tuck in. Knowing there had to be a Training Doom of some kind in this palace, if not she would settle for a hidden part of the palace gardens outdoors. Either way she still wished to get her usual training done before dinner. So the Miko hurried up and started changing so that way she can get at least that done.

Two minutes of changing went by before she slipped on some shoes that would settle and checked herself for any flaws. Finding none, she slipped out cautiously and dashed out silently. Scanning around for anything but unfortunately none came to mind as a training rooms, so she dashed outside. Somewhere secluded and secret.

louis guapo

Original Lover

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Lil_Angel_D

Layla Listressa

Deяek Cяaven

User Image

The young prince left the company of both his brother and the woman. He went out to the training grounds, past the gardens that his brother normally occupied. Derek had his own training grounds set aside for his use that went past the gardens and into a grove area. The hedges and trees were tall around him to shut out any unwanted eyes. The roof was the canopy of several different fruit trees that were all in bloom and each of their blossoms let out a beautiful aroma. He pushed his braided black hair behind his back and he took one of the spears from the targets he had been using earlier in the day. Tossing off his cloak, Derek took his place a good distance away from the targets. He threw the spear and hit the target hard enough to get the blade stuck deep inside it. A smile coming to his face, he had a passion for combat. It was one of the things Derek had shared with his father, the prince took another spear and tossed it at another target hitting it in a different place, but still where he was aiming. His red eyes glistened as he kept up with the targets for a while, after getting tired of that he moved to his sword where he did some basic exercises since he didn't have someone to train with who he hadn't defeated already. Derek sighed softly as dinner drew closer and he was already loosing his interest in these same old practices.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:48 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

The Miko was quietly running around looking for somewhere to train, but nowhere could be sighted as she was resting near some trees somewhere. Soft pants escaped from her lips as she was gripping lightly at her knees her pulled up orange-red hair falling out of place. But she was determined to pullout as victorious! So she stood up and controlled her breathing to be even and calm. She walked staying near the trees as a bookmarks to where to go if she was going back. She soon approached a large weeping willow tree and two of them blocked her path by their branches, but she heard water on the other side. So she lightly brushed them aside and taking light, cautious steps.

But the sight was breathtaking.

She saw a little lake size pond that held nicely fresh water and walking upstream there was a miniature waterfall that supplied the pond by the hill formed. This would be her spot, the sun shining through the trees just right down on the ground. This will be prefect for training at night also.. to that factor she smiled and focused her spiritual and light witchcraft to one side and one the other she tried taming the dark energy and witchcraft. Taking a seat at the edge of the pond Indian Style, she closed her eyes and concentrated harder. Since the Dark Witchcraft was still untamed to a certain degree, it was going to be trouble now that those guards interrupted her mediation and taming because now it was becoming unstable and wild. Taking deep breaths to calm herself and only hear her surroundings, she then stood up still with her eyes closed and held out both hands close to her with her left hand extended she formed the Light and Pure energy into arrows in her hands as she gripped them to materialize them enough. Then she opened her eyes enough to take a proud look at them. A small smile breaking through her mask as she calmed down a d tried to tame the Dark energy enough to shape and form it into something. A bow. So she held out both hands and imagined her bow from back home, feeling the pitch black and dark energy form from her hands and into a pitch black and shadow like bow. She reopened and smiled proudly. Sweat dripping from her forehead and the sides of her face slightly as she picked up one of the Light and Purification Arrows on the ground. Taking her poised stance to where nothing could knock her down hard enoughshe drew her bow and those eyes never looked so determined and serious. Both Magic corresponding to her as she remained the Master and Dominant of them. Sticking out both of her index finger and middle finger for aim as she drew, her teeth grinded against each other tensely at the strain both magic was putting on her body both phyiscally and mentally. Soft panting came in small escapes as she narrowed her eyes and saw the demon on the wall. Standing firm and tall as every muscle was tight and anxious... she sucked in a small breath and let out out right as the arrow was let loose and hit it's mark. Both Arrows and Her bow disappeared and settles back into her and she collapsed on her hands and knees. Panting hard as her whole body felt on fire. Crawling next to the clean pond as she knelt next to it, cupping her hands in the water as she washed her face. Waking her up and refreshing her. She was exhausted, but never would she allow someone to see her like this. Her pride and stubbornness usually ware first on that call. But after defraying herself she stood and shook the excess water off quickly before pitcuring a sword out if her Dark Energy and a Light one in her left while the other was kn her right dominant hand. Picturing g them as dual swords before she took on another stance and started to practice with ease. Just a relaxing round before heading back, also showing g off her skilled hand to hand combat moves with her body acting like that but still remembering her sword fighting rules were different from hand to hand.... sadly.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⓩąи∂єя Ⓝιgңτ Ⓡчииєя

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
ander under two willow trees in the garden, the sound of the ponds ripple from the water fall soothing him as wrote in a book. it was how he kept track of what had happened that seemed important. It was a journal, something his father taught him since the late king had kept journals. In the young demon's room, he had a hidden room with shelves full of his journals and his fathers as well. It was a place of peace for him, next to the garden, and held a soft pillowed corner with a fire place to read and write by if needed.

e was deep in thought when footsteps approached, he crept silently to peek through and saw the Tsuki was training. Curiosity got the better of him, and he watched as the priestess trained. It was amazing the way she moved. She was , or once was, a warrior princess in his eyes, and it amazed him.

tepping out from his hiding spot, his journal in hand, Zander smiled and asked "Need a training partner?" it was true that he needed to train as well, but he would like a partner too, to test both their strength and weaknesses.

╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Russian_Vodka_Fox
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:13 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

As the Miko trained in quiet, liking the feel of weapons in her hands again as they were strong and unbreakable, like her spirit. Her eyes was closed the entire time as she pictured in her mind's eye that she was once again in that war. The war where she had killed millions on her own.

She then reopened her eyes and in the middle of her twin sword play she switch her weapons into daggers and then knives to switch up her fighting style to completely different directions. Often switching when she was to used to it, but now it was archery again. Even if she denied it, Tsuki still needed practice to ease up the trouble with how out of control her Dark Miko abilities were. However she had a Warrior's Bloodline within her, which made her strong and formidable. So as she was in her stance taking aim again, the Miko heard a sound with her sharpened hearing and quick as lighting, she shifted her direction ti the intruder. Giving g a warning shot that was inches away from their body on purpose before she noticed it was the Prince!

But she narrowed her eyes and hesitantly put her Dark bow down, walking over to where the spiritual purification Arrow was and took it out of the tree it had landed in. Her face glistened of hardworking sweat as she cleared her throat. "To what can I owe the pleasure of being in your company alone? I thought you were thinking about whom your going to be betrothed in a couple weeks. The princesses are coming within a few days... and you wish to spar with a Miko? I wouldn't wish to harm the Demon Prince on....." she spoke with slight mockery but it was quite faint as she paused for a moment to think of the right word, "accident before they arrive." She finished looking towards the sky and noticed there was only 30 minutes before dinner.

"Excuse me, but I must wash up before dinner. I'll see you then." She bid farewell as her weapons disappeared and the nervy returned to her as she ran with her heightened speed to match a half breed but just slightly faster as she made it into the palace and onto her room within 3 minutes. She closed her room door behind her as she discarded her clothes and stepped into the private bathing area in her room. Deciding she didn't have much time for a nice long one as she reluctantly settled for a quick bath as she washed her orange - red hair that she pulled out of its restrains as it fell down to her lower back, past her waistline and more to the beginning of her hips. Washing it throughly as well as her body.

After that she stepped out and drained the water, drying herself off quickly before leaving a towel wrapped around her hair to dry it. She walked into her closet and sighed. She would have to wear a dress. Which made her face srunch up in disgust as she reluctantly started searching for a proper evening dress that would please her hosts. Although she'd rather be home... hopefully she could sneak out tonight.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⓩąи∂єя Ⓝιgңτ Ⓡчииєя

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
ander Jumped back when the Arrow flew past him. He had a shocked appearance on his face then smiled, Tsuki was definitely a warrior. He watched her for a few minutes after she asked why she was in the pleasure of his company. "I was actually under the willow tree's. My brother and i train in different ways, even though we were taught the same things, I took to more of a spiritual training, he took to the more combat training." he looked up at the sky when she asked him about choosing a bride and sighed. "I'd rather have some one who is good for the country, some one who knows battle strategy, planning and spiritual senses. A princess is more of a 'Show up just to look pretty' type of thing. I would rather have some one to be not just my wife, but my partner in every decisions I make, so that that way I know that women would also like the decisions as well." Zander said. This was his thoughts, away from his father, who had thought that the more woman you married, the better the status. Zander Believed that Women where the key to the country, that they were what made the country. When the priestess said that she would go freshen off for dinner, Zander nodded and did the same.

nce in his room,Zander went to his personal bathing room and striped naked. He ran hot water and soaked his body as the shower flowed, the room filling with steam. He began to scrub, washing his body and his long, dark hair. Then rinsed off. He Dried off his body and hair quickly, and then chose a random outfit for diner. Then, after getting dressed, walked to the dinning room and sat down, waiting for everyone else..

╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Russian_Vodka_Fox
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

The short tempered Miko was starting to have her temper gain the best of her. There was nothing! Nothing in here! At least nothing that wouldn't disgrace her position as a high ranking Miko of the West. "Is there seriously nothing to wear that would not disgrace my position. Damn royals." she ground out in a furious growl. Of course she had a towel wrapped firmly around her body as she frowned. Looking longingly back at her Miko outfit, she sighed. If she was late, she would blame it on the time she had bitten back. No one would suspect anything more because she would hide her scent like she has for a while and her Dark Priestess aura. So she took a couple steps to her outfit and started to repair it in under a few minutes before putting it on. It still was delicate, so she would be careful with it for now. Check List for going back home: bring more Miko clothing to spare.

She slipped on her shoes and discarded both towels. Pinning up her hair so excellently that it made it appear to stop at her shoulders in wavy curls before walking out. Using her sharpened smell as she followed it into the Dining Room with ease. All the while a furious and disgusted aura remained with her. Obviously by the taste of disgraceful clothing. Maybe before she admitted herself in the village she would wear such things. Now? Don't even try it.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Lil_Angel_D

Layla Listressa

Deяek Cяaven

User Image

As the hours passed, Derek realized it was time for dinner. He sighed as he walked from his area taking his time, he went past the gardens and into his room. Once there he stripped himself and ran some hot water and began to bathe himself. He never like others to be around to wash him, he might be a prince but that didn't mean he needed to be pampered all his life. "What kind of king didn't know of the commoners' way f life?" his father's words rang through his mind as he cleaned the long, thick black hair he had gotten from his mother. He paused a moment and closed his eyes. He soaked in the water thinking over the day, the woman who had came to the palace, the training, and the days ahead. "I need to win her over, I need to become king.... I need to take this for the good of my race..." he said to himself over and over again as he let his muscles relax. Once that was done he got out from the water and dried himself off. Derek's red eyes remained the same cold and calculating. Once he dried off his body he walked back to his main room, a dragon maid was there, the same nursemaid he had as a child. The woman, who had aged in these years took the prince's hair and dried it, as well as braiding it. He sighed lightly as he dressed himself and put on his father's necklace and lightly touched the gem. Derek then put on gold bracelets that were tight on his skin and he was ready for dinner. Dressed in all black, he walked through the palace into the dinning hall. He entered to where the table was set with meats and vegetables as well as several breads and sweets. Unlike in most kingdoms, the entire court didn't eat with the royal family and their guests. Here in Harmonia, they preferred not to overcrowd their dinners with unneeded people. The table was set, his mother was at her place on the right, beside her was an empty seat for him to be seated. The others at the table were all relatives, such as the king's sister who was ill and unable to rule. Beside her there sat her young children, a boy and girl both only about ten years old. Her husband had passed so there was no other male inline to rule other then him and his brother. Derek took his seat beside his mother, though the room was reversed. normally they were all arranged next to the throne-like place their father would have been sitting at, but that seat remained empty at the other end of the table. Now the seat at the end, the one between the two mourning women, was reserved for the guest Miko who had arrived today. "This will be fun.." Derek thought, though the ill thoughts were not evident on his face as he smiled to his mother and the woman smiled back through her tears.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff