Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:47 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken had to make a joke"Say the goblin who race go crazy for a human lover"he walked over and put the blade away and hold out his hand for her to grab it

raye grab his hand but glare at him as he said lover " I will be your maid but we will never have intercourse or let alone get me in the same bed with you i would rather to hell and lived to pay my sins for my people than that, Human" She said grinding her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:07 am
Draken put a little silver ring on Raye's finger"after a few week of living me you will be a lot happier"he then walked her back to the side and passed by the goblin town that was in the city all of them are a happy being there.he get to a little manor that was a bit run down"after the great war some of the room where in ruined but all the maids rooms are good but need some fixing"he told her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:38 pm
draknic
Draken put a little silver ring on Raye's finger"after a few week of living me you will be a lot happier"he then walked her back to the side and passed by the goblin town that was in the city all of them are a happy being there.he get to a little manor that was a bit run down"after the great war some of the room where in ruined but all the maids rooms are good but need some fixing"he told her

" Never" she whisper. As they got to her room, which was a smaller & cozy than the cave her clan lived in. " what are maid suppose to do?" she asked as she sat on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm
Draken give Raye a few gold coins"cooking and cleaning....but you are a maid so i will have to pay you...it not that much i will be asking"knowing that she is want to buy clothes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 pm
draknic
Draken give Raye a few gold coins"cooking and cleaning....but you are a maid so i will have to pay you...it not that much i will be asking"knowing that she is want to buy clothes

raye put the coins in her sack she kept on herself and lay down on her bed " what about this ring you gave me?" she said playing with it on her finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken sit down on the bed and looked at her"just wanted to give you something that could make you feel better living here with me"he told her and then looked down at her face  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken sit down on the bed and looked at her"just wanted to give you something that could make you feel better living here with me"he told her and then looked down at her face

" do you gave rings to every girl you asked to a maid for you and what is about that lover thing you told me ealier" she ask him, not looking at him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken smiled at Raye"i just wanted to give you something that means i will not hurt you"he told her and then looked into her eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:50 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken smiled at Raye"i just wanted to give you something that means i will not hurt you"he told her and then looked into her eyes

raye sighed and turn her body to the side " i want to go to bed so leave me be!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken then left heading outside for a bit.he walked around the city taking a a nice walk.it felt odd from how their are so many goblins inside of the city walls  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken then left heading outside for a bit.he walked around the city taking a a nice walk.it felt odd from how their are so many goblins inside of the city walls

Raye feel asleep in a few hours. She woke up with her hair in a mess as she try to detangle her hair which was in pigtails. she gave up and undo her pigtails letting her hair down to fall just bellow her shoulders, which made her beautiful even though she was a globin. She sat in room trying to fix her weapon that was broken and looking at the ring Draken had given her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

I( really want to do this rp again! so can we continue with this?)  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

(ok)

Draken made his way back home with something wrapped up in a box for Raye.he knocked on her bedroom door before walking in"hello i got something for you"it look like it was axe or a mace.he put it down onto the bed next to Raye  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

(ok)

Draken made his way back home with something wrapped up in a box for Raye.he knocked on her bedroom door before walking in"hello i got something for you"it look like it was axe or a mace.he put it down onto the bed next to Raye

Raye looked at him with confused eyes as she reach for this box." you got me something. A couple hours you try to kill me?" she unwrapped the box it was a steel mace with a golden handle. she began to tear up because she realized that the stone mace that her died father gave was destroy. " Thank you" she cry uncontrollably in her pillow avoid Draken's eyes  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items