Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Pleasure and Your Pain. [1x2 - Closed and Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Just when she was about to come out she opened the door and saw the guy from earlier! Crap! So immediately she shut the door and did her best to block it with herself. Had he really followed her here? If so..... then she would be screwed over.. in more wags than one.

marauder25

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 pm
Layla Listressa
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaz's ears twitched when he heard a door close. He walked up to the door knocking lightly. "Hey... I'm sorry for following you, but i had to make sure you were truly all right. I know how stressful it is to go to a new school. So why don't you come out and i'll walk you back to class." He said sincerely. He waited for her answer, not wanting to make her more uncomfortable. "But if you truly want me to leave, just say so." The last sentence was almost a whisper, as if he didn't want to say it.

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:24 am
User Image

Alice gulped quietly as she heard him speak and she bit her tongue in order not to say anything wrong as she gradually opened the door and still didn't meet his eyes. "I think that'll be a good idea so that way I don't get lost..." she smiles as she waited for him to lead her.

marauder25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm
"Hm.." He turned around in the direction of the classroom "Well we better go. Class will start soon." There was something about the girl that bothered him. "Um, excuse me but i don't think i caught your name." He asked 'Although there seems to be a reason why she hides behind her hair. Don't think i've even seen her eyes at all.' He rambled on in his head.  

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image

"The name is Alice Miko. Pleasure to meet you..." she introduced herself, trailing off to let him introduce himself as well. She'd admit, he had a nice body and sweet voice. But seeing him as a Tiger automatically rendered her submissive... no way a Rabbit could ever be dominant over a Tiger.... and a White Tiger!? She'd faint from how powerful they are by nature and by their own powers when in their fill breed form. And her? She was three things... human, Rabbit demon, and Night demon.. which were extremely rare now a days.

marauder25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 pm
"Pleased to meet you to Alice." He bowed slightly. "My name is Gaz Kuro. And I know how stressful it is coming to a new school. But you seem.... different from others i've met. Stronger willed maybe. But there is something about you that is different. I've never been able to read someone as well. Heh look at me prattling on like i know everything about you. Well we are almost to class, little bunny." He smiled sincerely as if he didn't hear what he had said.  

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Lilith was watching her brother and the new girl in a dark corner of the class room. She sighed. The girl seemed shy about the protectiveness of her brother, and she frowned. Normally the tigress could read a person she was interested in, but it took time and gave her a fun time trying. Instead, with the new girl, Lilith could read her perfectly.

When the girl ran off, and her brother fallowed, Lilith took off after them, keeping to the shadows as the other students watched the three go. She stopped when she heard voices and waited until the two were in sight when she appeared before them.

"Hey bro, who's the new girl?" Lilith said cheerily and very friendly as bounded over to them, a smiled on her lips. "Oh, and I'm Gaz's twin, Lilith, nice to meet you Miss....." she trailed of, her face having a questioning look as her ears twitched curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Alice looked up from the shelter of her orangeish and red bangs. Twins!? Oh Kamis... what did she do to deserve this! However she didn't let her shock and fright show on her face as she smiled warmly to the other twin. "Alice Miko, most call me Ali or just Miko.. either name is fine with me." she says. However inside she was sulking in a corner. Why couldn't it be human twins or even half-breed twins? Sweet Kami she was screwed if she didn't play her cards right... Damn it all..... They would maul her to shreds! But on the outside she kept her calm and didn't let them know by scent that she was nervous. Only calm and collected. But she looked on a small brightside. Twins were always fun for her...

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image

Lilith grinned and gave Alice a hug. She enjoyed meeting new people, even tho the tigress hid in he shadows a lot. Letting go of Ali, Lilith smiled and said, "A new girl like you needs a best friend to hang out with, so i`ll be your new bff, Kay" and took her hands with a hopeful glance. Her brother had been her best friend since they were born, but she never had a girl best friend. It was something with the new girl that made her want to be friends. "Any ways, call me Lilly, kay. Every one I like does." the tigress added, her eyes alighted with playfulness.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
"Lilith..." Gaz said tensely He glared at lilith. (Writers block sorry)  

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

The young half breed smiled just as cheerfully, maybe things wouldn't go so bad. "Ok! Thanks a lot Lilly!" she cheered and looked at both of them. Happiness filled those clear starry Night eyes that she still kept hidden behind her bangs. The first day here, would rather be consisted of just staring and not groping thank you. So she kept them hidden, because these eyes. They were like Medusa's, except instead of turning you into stone.... they made a person or people attracted to her in many more ways than the little half breed's body can handle.

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Lilith grinned purred happily, ignoring her brothers warning. It would be a wonderful school year with her new friend. "Well, that said now i have some one to do girly things with." She said, linking her arms with Alice as she walked with her towards class, her tail swishing behind her as the two talked. "If your not busy, maybe after school we can go shopping or get our nails done?" It was something that the tigress had wanted to do. Having a friend made it better. Turning her head slightly to look at her brother, Lilith asked "You coming Gaz?" as she kept walking.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 pm
Even though they were twins, Gaz didn't have the best relationship with his sister. "Hmph why would i tag along with you." He tuned back towards the door. "Be careful out there." Although he didn't have a good relationship with his sister he still cared for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Alice observed the two curiously, for some strange reason she felt her heart sink slowly as she watched Gaz be so cold. Be she ignored it per usual and faintly smiles at Lilly before just nodding and following after her. Glancing back slyly to catch Gaz's retreating form and she shook off the feelings of disappointment before smiling at the other twinshe was with.

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:57 pm
Gaz entered the classrom feeling, odd... He went to his seat and sat down. 'why the hell does this irk me so much?' He thought to himself. 'I hardly know her, so why do i feel this way?' He thought of the question for awhile  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff