Kairanha
Sideways smileys?

(。+・`ω・´) I only use vertical emotes!
User Image
                    ♥♥ To each their own ε:

××

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 am
Soah Serendipity
I'm a super nerd about drawing porportions, if I'm drawing something and I put a lot of effort into it and a part of it between two heavily worked on parts is inproportionate, I'll just scrap the tntire drawing.

I've heard many people call me a**l retentative, but I think that's a bit extreme sweatdrop

I also have a geek stamp, as I call it. I have the Ouroboros from FMA tattooed on my sternum, if you're confused as to what I mean, it's the circle on her chest here:

User Image
User Image
                    ♥♥ And that, lady, you're a perfectionist wink
                    It's not you to blame definitely. I understand how you want your art pieces to be as perfect as they can be.
                    It's a responsibility to yourself. Even though others may never understand it (;
                    Ignore the brats who call you nasty names. They're just ignorant. There will be people who acknowledge your efforts!

Ah, i have tattoos on my left ankle and another on my nape.
                    I'm probably going to ink somemore along and below my collar bone after i start on my new job (:

××

eneroella

Darling

Punkin Tits

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 am
k a t e e r u k
Soah Serendipity
I'm a super nerd about drawing porportions, if I'm drawing something and I put a lot of effort into it and a part of it between two heavily worked on parts is inproportionate, I'll just scrap the tntire drawing.

I've heard many people call me a**l retentative, but I think that's a bit extreme sweatdrop

I also have a geek stamp, as I call it. I have the Ouroboros from FMA tattooed on my sternum, if you're confused as to what I mean, it's the circle on her chest here:

User Image
User Image
                    It's not you to blame definitely. I understand how you want your art pieces to be as perfect as they can be.
                    It's a responsibility to yourself. Even though others may never understand it (;
                    Ignore the brats who call you nasty names. They're just ignorant. There will be people who acknowledge your efforts!

I'm probably going to ink somemore along and below my collar bone after i start on my new job (:

××

I so am! I met a gal the other day that is like me, she draws and re-draws things 'till they look exactly how she pictured them.
Yes, I have a new outlook, I'll ignore all of Gaia if they don't like what I am or do. I have the choice who is in my universe.

Oh nice, what are they of? I want another, along my side. You see, I used to be VERY overweight, and 2 years 7 months and 1 week ago to the day, I went Vegan, and lost over 45 pounds! I'm so excited about the change that I want to get the phrase "You have no power over me" on my side where I used to feel the most self-conscious.

Oh yay, I'm also due to start a new job soon, but that's as soon as I pass my Massage exam, that I failed twice, but I don't look at it as failing, it's more like telling me where I need to study more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am
k a t e e r u k

Well in that case I have a strange obsession with buying notebooks. I just think they look good on my bookcase. "Look at me, I have notebooks, therefore I write a lot of awesome things!" idk what that is about sweatdrop i don't even use them.  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 am
Hatchet_90
Well in that case I have a strange obsession with buying notebooks. I just think they look good on my bookcase. "Look at me, I have notebooks, therefore I write a lot of awesome things!" idk what that is about sweatdrop i don't even use them.
User Image
                  ♥♥ That mean sense though. Cause you reminded me of the habit.
                  I do buy notebooks too for no particular reasons sweatdrop

××

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm
k a t e e r u k

3nodding Touché. I carry my document around on my USB so I have it where ever I go, just incase.

Clasela
Crew

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 pm
Soah Serendipity
k a t e e r u k
User Image

××

I so am! I met a gal the other day that is like me, she draws and re-draws things 'till they look exactly how she pictured them.
Yes, I have a new outlook, I'll ignore all of Gaia if they don't like what I am or do. I have the choice who is in my universe.

Oh nice, what are they of? I want another, along my side. You see, I used to be VERY overweight, and 2 years 7 months and 1 week ago to the day, I went Vegan, and lost over 45 pounds! I'm so excited about the change that I want to get the phrase "You have no power over me" on my side where I used to feel the most self-conscious.

Oh yay, I'm also due to start a new job soon, but that's as soon as I pass my Massage exam, that I failed twice, but I don't look at it as failing, it's more like telling me where I need to study more.
User Image
                  ♥♥ What! I could never shed any weight i wish ):
                  My sister and i inked the same tattoo, that is a chinese character that says Affinity or Fate, on our ankles.
                  The photo was taken when my tattooist was outlining the word →
                  User Image
                  'Cause we believe it's the work of fate that make us such loving sister in this life (:
                  The other one on my nape says Peace Love Unity Respect with the words blended together like makes it look like it's thai.
                  I get that question a lot before sweatdrop

You sure are optimistic! Hold on babe, i know you'll pass the exam (:

××

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm
Clasela
k a t e e r u k

3nodding Touché. I carry my document around on my USB so I have it where ever I go, just incase.
User Image
                  ♥♥ Too bad i am not able to tip posts in guild forums D:
                  (spams Tip Post button)

××

eneroella

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm
k a t e e r u k

Tell me about it. I always see a really good post and I go to tip and... No tip button. Curse you Guilds! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm
k a t e e r u k
User Image
                  ♥♥ What! I could never shed any weight i wish ):
                  My sister and i inked the same tattoo, that is a chinese character that says Affinity or Fate, on our ankles.
                  The photo was taken when my tattooist was outlining the word →
                  User Image
                  'Cause we believe it's the work of fate that make us such loving sister in this life (:
                  The other one on my nape says Peace Love Unity Respect with the words blended together like makes it look like it's thai.
                  I get that question a lot before sweatdrop

You sure are optimistic! Hold on babe, i know you'll pass the exam (:

××

User Image
Lucky! I wish my sisters were half as cool as that! Instead I got some crazy psychotic, crack addicted, kleptos for sisters. What's most insane is I'm the youngest and most mature.

Oh I love the way that sounds, the one on your nape I bet it looks stunning.

Oh yes, I have a saying "gotta stay positive, driven and focused" by an awesome dude, from the Canadian hip hop group Sweat Shop Union. User Image

Punkin Tits

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 pm
Clasela

♥♥ Teehee. You're such a cutie <3
            I love your post template with such simplicity.
            (plagiarize)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 pm
k a t e e r u k

Oh no you didn't! talk2hand Kidding~ It wouldn't be the first time this has happened to me... >.<

Clasela
Crew

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image

*scratches head* I can't really think of anything..... The only thing I can think of is that I check all the web comics I read several times a day even when I know their updating schedule.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 pm
Clasela
        I have a whole word document devoted to my posting formats for Gaia.
        So when I log on I just copy and paste my formats into a reply box and type in what I want to say. sweatdrop

I keep the Notepad App open on my laptop to save all my formats, things I need
to remember, etc. (:

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am
o0Roxy0o

It's incredibly handy, isn't it? I keep little tabs of what number I am up to on bump threads and colours and symbols I have collected.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff