Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How young is too young? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 pm
Timid Mishu

Offended? xd No worries, you haven't offended me at all. Disagreement is not at all the same thing as taking offense.

I'm familiar with the studies that suggest that bisexuality is much less common among males than females, and from what I've seen (from various articles, as well as my own experiences), I'd have to agree. That said, even "rare" is a far cry from "non-existent". (Am I correct in understanding that you're just exaggerating for added effect? If so, I would add "exaggeration" to the list of things that should be avoided in this kind of discussion.). Since we're taking our own personal experiences into account, I assert that bisexuality, or at least bisexual behaviour, in men is not as rare as you've implied. But I'm happy to agree to disagree on this point. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm
i knew i liked girls for as long as i can remember, i dont think there is a too young  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Alverus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm
She is a shut-minded fool! I would have said it myself were I in your place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 pm
I liked guys when I was young. I didnt know what gay was. Admittedly it was easy for me since my mother was a out lesbian and my dad is a bisexual man who "enjoys good company and a beautiful body". but i feel she was a bit out of line but in her own way trying to understand. better than just fighting it yes?  

serizael

Ryura_Kayano

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:55 pm
You are never too young for love!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items