View Results

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm
Luckily, I am flat as a pancake, so I wear a camisole and that is all...and even then, sometimes I do not bother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:14 pm
victoria's secret bras are so cute. ijs. i guess the wires stick out when you over wear them...  

hoenest

Darling

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was this white one I had but now it just sucks all of a sudden I keep forgetting why i don't use it anymore but I think it was because it always kept coming unhooked. The best one I own for now is okay but the straps are clip ons. Serves me right for getting it at the dollar store stare But I refuse to pay sixteen dollars for a bra!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 pm
I still have it!
It's an Aerie bra that's called Sophia for support with very little padding. I've always been self conscious about my breasts, I like them supported but I hate the excess padding of a lot of them that makes my breaks feel too compact and unrealistic *coughVictoriaSecretcough*.

It's this dark pinkish color with small decorative flowers and the fabric of it is soooo soft heart

Rooney Faire

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am
Comfort wise?
A black sports bra from Sportek. It's incredibly comfortable and actually holds my girls in.

Made my boobs look great?
This one white bra I have, and every balconette bra out there. ♥  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 am
Honestly I like the gene bra. It makes them looks smaller then they are, but it helps get rid of body fat and it helps me sit perfectly. I have a tendency to lean and shrink more then normal. (Which is most likely the reason I have a bad back lol) But the only bad thing is that it makes you want to puke because it's so tight around your bewbs ouo  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:01 pm
I used to love all my bras from h&m: super comfy and cheap! Too bad they don't sell bras with bigger cups/small band.
But I recommend them to everyone with a common bra size (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 am
Caimbrie ❤

❥~ I wear non-wired bras because wired ones hurt...

I usually wear simple ones now, because my mum doesn't like me wearing "smexi" ones at a young age. So i wear plain/simple ones, but its so hard to get non-wired bras.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:22 pm
A bra I bought at target years ago is probably one of my favorites. I go for the bombshell bra's at VS for now as I'm a tiny gal.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:10 pm
.....the one that's comfortable and fits??  

StrayKit

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 am
I have a hard time finding a well fitted bra, since I'm some what in between sizes, so If I get a size smaller it end up to tight, but If I get a size bigger, it feels as though my breast isn't really supported very well. And adjusting the straps can only do so much. :c I like T-shirt bras (I think that's what it's called) more than push up. but lately I've been buying fancy bras cause there pretty. :3 I like the bras they sell at target. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 am
I started to really like the brand Wonder Bra. They make decent bras with great support for me. I have a bunch of different "types" and they all please me. I cannot go into La Senza(kinda like VS) because either they don't have a big enough cup or brand size for me and/or the quality isn't too good for the price.
I have some wonder bras that are probably pushingtheyear and a half mark without issue and still fit amazing.  

So Sick of the Hobos

JohJohTheMahdern

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 am
A bra that was originally priced at more than 40 dollars, but had been discounted at Big Lots to about ten-percent of that. That was AWESOME. It was a joy to wear, so comfortable and supportive. Expensive undies ftw?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am
User Image
The one I'm wearing right now. <3
It's a balconette and I love it! No, I love them!
All balconette bras makes my boobs look
good and I love it! <3 Those are also
about the only ones that are my size and
actually fits. .__. I wish I had smaller boobs. D8

mahou prince

Sweetheart

evilcutieys

Distinct Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200