Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sakura Blossoms and Pokeballs (Needs male ouran member) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sakura was taking a break after about 30 minutes and was catching her breath. "Wow....Sebastain. You've gotten alot better." She said and smiled at her pokemon. Sebastian was also catching his breath but he was on his back looking up at the sky before Sakura joined him with her other pokemon.

Scott let out a sigh as he and his Pokemon walked around. The twins got up on his shoulders. "So who do you think we should team up with?" He asked curiously. They all thought about it when Frolass saw a group of Pokemon with their trainer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm
Vincent Hammond.

Sakura and her pokemon were playing. SHe threw a ball for them and the first one to bring it bacvk got to throw it next. She laughed as they all chased after it. Then she caught Shade cheating and said "Penalty on Shade for using Extreme Speed to get the ball." SHe said and giggled as they all came running towards her and started to dog pile on her. Sebastian was under a tree watching and came over when he saw her petting the Pokemon and wanted her to pet him too. "Okay Okay Sebastian." SHe said petting his head. Then when he picked her up she laughed and said "Good boy."  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond.

Sakura and her pokemon were playing. SHe threw a ball for them and the first one to bring it bacvk got to throw it next. She laughed as they all chased after it. Then she caught Shade cheating and said "Penalty on Shade for using Extreme Speed to get the ball." SHe said and giggled as they all came running towards her and started to dog pile on her. Sebastian was under a tree watching and came over when he saw her petting the Pokemon and wanted her to pet him too. "Okay Okay Sebastian." SHe said petting his head. Then when he picked her up she laughed and said "Good boy."
Frolass had been watching them the whole time. Frolass pointed at the girl and Scott looked. "Hmmm . . . Good idea Frolass." He said smiling and they all walked over to the. Arcticuno looked away not liking it. The twins waved to the girl. Frolass stayed close to Scott a little shy. Lapras and glaceon just stood by him. "Excuse me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sakura smiled as she was put down by Sebastian. "Yes can I help you?" She said in a friendly way. Sabstain looked at Froslass his eyes seeming mean on the outside but he was a big pushover. Her other pokemon were not all that impressed with Scott's Pokemon. Beauty, the Ninetails huffed and nudged Sakura's hand. "Hang on Beauty." She said waiting for Scott's answer.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sakura smiled as she was put down by Sebastian. "Yes can I help you?" She said in a friendly way. Sabstain looked at Froslass his eyes seeming mean on the outside but he was a big pushover. Her other pokemon were not all that impressed with Scott's Pokemon. Beauty, the Ninetails huffed and nudged Sakura's hand. "Hang on Beauty." She said waiting for Scott's answer.

Scott rubbed the back of his head. "Um. . . Could you possibly be my partner?" He asked as the twins nodded. Frolass went a little more behind Scott afraid of sabstian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sakura smiled and said "Sure. Just promise me your prepared to work hard. This wont be a cake walk most of the time." She knew what she was doing. Then Shade came over and poked her. "WHat's wrong Shade?" She said. She had the power to understand pokemon like no one else could. Then Shade told her team galactic was in the area. "Really?" She said then looked around in the direction Shade pointed in. SHe saw something. "Not them again." She said knowing that they would try to take Sebastian. She then said "Sebastian sorry but your gonna have to go into your pokeball for a bit. Just until they go away." She said then looked at Scott. "Oh Not you. it's someone that's been trying to take Sebastian from me ever since he came to me." She said just as a net fell on Sebastian and shocked him. Sakura gasped and tried to get the net of but was sent back but was caught by Beauty's Psychic attack before she hit the bleachers.. "Thanks Beauty." She said and then glared at Team Galactic." "Don't you guy's ever learn?" She said and said "Shade you know what to do." She said and he smirked before using a Bone rush like before. Then he got passed their defense and used Force Palm while Beauty made their ship explode with Flamethrower. Sakura smirked and went over to Sebastian while they were arrested. "Sebastian you alright.' SHe said holding her pokemon and giving him a Sitrus Berry. She smiled when he looked at her and said to Scott. "Sorry. please come with me. I doubt they'll bother us again." SHe then put Sebastian in his pokeball as they ran to the pokemon Center in the school so Nurse Joy could help his injuries. As they waited Sakura looked at Scoot and bowed respectfully saying "Sorry about that. I'll understand if you want to find another partner. Just know this please, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I didn't know they followed us here. Father said he got rid of them last time but i guess his measures were not good enough." She said meaning every word. Then she clenched her fist trying to hold back tears. SHe had lost many friend's because of this and didn't want to lose anymore.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sakura smiled and said "Sure. Just promise me your prepared to work hard. This wont be a cake walk most of the time." She knew what she was doing. Then Shade came over and poked her. "WHat's wrong Shade?" She said. She had the power to understand pokemon like no one else could. Then Shade told her team galactic was in the area. "Really?" She said then looked around in the direction Shade pointed in. SHe saw something. "Not them again." She said knowing that they would try to take Sebastian. She then said "Sebastian sorry but your gonna have to go into your pokeball for a bit. Just until they go away." She said then looked at Scott. "Oh Not you. it's someone that's been trying to take Sebastian from me ever since he came to me." She said just as a net fell on Sebastian and shocked him. Sakura gasped and tried to get the net of but was sent back but was caught by Beauty's Psychic attack before she hit the bleachers.. "Thanks Beauty." She said and then glared at Team Galactic." "Don't you guy's ever learn?" She said and said "Shade you know what to do." She said and he smirked before using a Bone rush like before. Then he got passed their defense and used Force Palm while Beauty made their ship explode with Flamethrower. Sakura smirked and went over to Sebastian while they were arrested. "Sebastian you alright.' SHe said holding her pokemon and giving him a Sitrus Berry. She smiled when he looked at her and said to Scott. "Sorry. please come with me. I doubt they'll bother us again." SHe then put Sebastian in his pokeball as they ran to the pokemon Center in the school so Nurse Joy could help his injuries. As they waited Sakura looked at Scoot and bowed respectfully saying "Sorry about that. I'll understand if you want to find another partner. Just know this please, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I didn't know they followed us here. Father said he got rid of them last time but i guess his measures were not good enough." She said meaning every word. Then she clenched her fist trying to hold back tears. SHe had lost many friend's because of this and didn't want to lose anymore.

Scott and the twins let out an enjoyable laugh. "Are you kidding me? Why would want some one else? I mean it seems you have so much training fighting them all the time that you would be the perfect choice. Right twins?" He said looking at his weevils as they gave her the thumbs up. "Alright then it's settled we'll be partners." He said holding his hand out towards her to shake her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sakura smiled and took his hand saying "Alright. Just promise me you wont think bad of me if things get intense I must warn you that sometimes things get out of control with me on the battle field. I'm completely different there." She then shook his hand, hoping he wouldn't mind.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sakura smiled and took his hand saying "Alright. Just promise me you wont think bad of me if things get intense I must warn you that sometimes things get out of control with me on the battle field. I'm completely different there." She then shook his hand, hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Ha bring it on. Right twins?!" They both cheated and they went off to the side getting extremely pumped up for training. Scott started laughing a bit feeling very happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sakura giggled at the twins and smiled at Scott. "I'm Sakura by the way." She said and smiled at him. He was a little taller than she was but she didn't mind.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sakura giggled at the twins and smiled at Scott. "I'm Sakura by the way." She said and smiled at him. He was a little taller than she was but she didn't mind.

Scott froze realizing that he didn't introduce himself. Had he already forgotten what he knew from the hosts club. He turned around and bowed and looked at her with his most polite smile. "My apologies I didn't introduce myself at all yet. My name is Scott of the hosts club. Thank you again for being my partner." He said as he bowed again and softly kissed her hand. Frolass came out of her poke ball and used blizzard on Scott when he stood back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm
Vincent Hammond

"It's okay. You didn't really have a chance what with all that was happening." Sakura just before his Froslass used Blizzard. "Don't worry Froslass. I wont take him from you at all. I promise." She said and smiled in a friendly way at Froslass.SHe then sat down in a chair and said "Well while we wait how about you tell me where you need help with your pokemon. It's obvious that you guys have a great relationship.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"It's okay. You didn't really have a chance what with all that was happening." Sakura just before his Froslass used Blizzard. "Don't worry Froslass. I wont take him from you at all. I promise." She said and smiled in a friendly way at Froslass.SHe then sat down in a chair and said "Well while we wait how about you tell me where you need help with your pokemon. It's obvious that you guys have a great relationship.
the twins broke Scott out of the ice and he sat down sighing. "Well the thing is. . . . We've never been in a battle or compitition befor." He said as the twins nodded and Frolass hugged his head nuzzling him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Well it's really quite easy.In this battle competition you will be in a 2 on 2 batlle. That means that you'll battle with two pokemon on either side. You'll have to be on your toes the entire time and we'll need to work on powering up your pokemon. That's why I'm here. To teach you about these things. That's also why our Academy exists. To help people better understand their pokemon and how to battle with either style. Once my pokemon are in good health We'll have plenty of time to show you how to stay on your toes and have fun during training at the same time.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Well it's really quite easy.In this battle competition you will be in a 2 on 2 batlle. That means that you'll battle with two pokemon on either side. You'll have to be on your toes the entire time and we'll need to work on powering up your pokemon. That's why I'm here. To teach you about these things. That's also why our Academy exists. To help people better understand their pokemon and how to battle with either style. Once my pokemon are in good health We'll have plenty of time to show you how to stay on your toes and have fun during training at the same time.

"Hmmm ok. . . Oh one more thing. All my Pokemon are ice types." He said looking at her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff