Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Detour on Victory Lane (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Sure am! Beauty use Psychic." Beauty then growled as her tails spread and her eyes started to glow as the Garchomp was thrown into the air and thrown down. Beauty smirked and kept a tight grip on the Garchomp just trying to get him scared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Psychic... not bad, but taste this... dragon pulse!" He commanded. shinryu opened his mouth, sending out a pulse that knocked Beauty backwards. he then stood up.

seeing an opportunity, alex shouted, "Quick, Giga Impact!"

Ryu shot towards Beauty at extreme speeds...  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Beauty Dodge and use Iron Tail at full power." Sakura said and Beauty did as she was told landing a direct hit and sending Shinryu back against the wall and making it faint. Sakura then hugged Beauty and Beauty smiled and licked her face."You were great Beauty." She said and returned Beauty to her pokeball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:12 am
Dutchess of Wolves

he smiled, as he returned Shinryu to his pokeball. "Ifrit, burn it up!" He said as he released his charizard, who appeared in front of her. he looked at her and smirked and licked her entire face with his tongue, before turning and walking back to alex.

last time alex and sakura met was when they battled to see who would own riolu. ifrit was only a charmeleon at the time, but was alex's trump card.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled and sent out Sebastian. She then smirked and said "Let's start things off with a Night Daze!" Sebastian then smirked knowing that Night Daze was their strongest move. Then he sent a Night Daze attack at Ifrit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

alex gritted his teeth. since they were in a cave, ifrit couldn't escape through flight.

"Counter with overheat!" Alex yelled, as ifrit released a large burst to flames. as the two attacks hit, an explosion shook the cave. suddenly through the smoke came ifrit, right next to sebastion. before alex could command, ifrit was already releasing a point-blank flamethrower.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura coughed as the smoke engulfed her. Then when it cleared she stopped coughing. Then she noticed the rocks blocking the exit. "Wait! The exit's blocked." She said and as Sebastian saved her from another falling rock. "Thanks Sebastian." She said and got out of Sebastian's arms. Sebastian received a pat on the head and nuzzled Sakura to make sure she was okay. "I'm fine." She said and looked over at Alex. "What are we gonna do?" SHe said getting a little worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he looked at the exit, "Well that way is blocked." As he returned ifrit to the ball, he noticed a small tunnel, "Hey i don't remember that on the map."

He then released Alastor, his Ampharos, then turned to Sakura, "Ready to go exploring?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 pm
Dante Kazahana

"I don't know." She said shaking some. She never was much for caves. But the only reason she came into Victory lane was so she could get to the pokemon league. Sebastian encouraged her but knew that if they were to get through this they had to stay in one place. "Sebastian and I don't normally go into caves. You know why." SHe said remembering the other time she got stuck in that cave in their hometown. She then crouched down as she remembered the horrible Zubat and Golbat that attacked her when she was in there. SHe covered her head scared out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

alex walked to her and wrapped his arms around her, "You aren't alone. however, if we don't go through here we will be stuck here for a while.'

he then lifted her head so she was looking at him, "I'll make sure we get out of here. do you trust me?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm
Dante Kazahana

"I do it's just... You remember in that cave we went into back when we were kids that caved in with me trapped inside. I was attacked by Zubat and Golbat. I know that I never told you. I was scared you would laugh at me. Ever since that day I've been too terrified to go in any caves. I had Sebastian hold me most of the way. The truth is I get so terrified when I go into caves now. I can hardly move. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to think I was scared all the time." She said remembering back at the pokemon academy she was always scared until Alex became her friend and helped her. She began to cry some when she reburied her face in her knees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he sat down next to her and hugged her tightly, "Hey... you traveled by yourself. you braved tons of stuff. that was a scary cave in, but you were traveling through here anyway. you are my best friend and you and i can make it through anything."

He thought a moment, "How about this? it's getting late. we spend the night here, then when we wake up we continue. in daytime, maybe we won't be so far from the exit. Deal?" he asked as he smiled gently, as riolu crawled out.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:42 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and looked at him wiping some tears from her eyes. "Okay." SHe said and hugged him blushing but crying like she used to. "But the only reason I came in here was to get out quickly. Sebastian and I have been working so hard and I didn't want to let him down." She said as she cried and hugged him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:45 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he took her face in his hands and smiled, "Hey quit crying. you gotta be strong or else you'll never make. i'll be here to help, only if you help me too." Those were the same words he said to her back at academy when he found her hidden after some kids bullied her.

riolu climbed in her lap, looking up at her with caring eyes.

alex stood up, "Lets set up camp!" He then released all his pokemon. they all came out and set up a small camp on Titan the torterra's back.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and looked at Riolu. "Thanks you guys." She said as she let out her pokemon to help. She smiled as she hugged Riolu. SHe was still nervous but kept trying to keep her mind off the cave. She was shaking while she worked with her pokemon to set up the fire near Titan so they didn't burn him. "There." She said a little shakily as Sebastian let her ride on his shoulder.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff