Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
NOT A DARK JEDI!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 am
Eileen Eir
Kay9214
Eileen Eir
Are you sure you're not a little dark?

I don't buy into those stats, it's missing paganism.

There were 6804 reports of Paganism in the 2006 New Zealand census.

The aforementioned numbers add up to 99.3% of the 2001 population. There are over four million people in the New Zealand census, so the statistic is less than .17% of the 2006 population and most likely fit into that same missing .7%.

I am not opposed to using dark Force Powers, but my moral alignment is 100% light. emotion_donotwant

Alright... I'll accept that answer.
The Census is quite unreliable as there is a lot of information missing from it... I'm sure the religion of the Jedi has grown much since then 3nodding

You seem conflicted.

Little bits of each would into Object to Answering and possibly even No Religion, and some people would be outright missing, yeah.

Unfortunately, as the Jedi Religion was (I believe) at the time a political statement against the labeling and categorizing of people as well as likely other little political movements and people that heard about it and thought it was cool or wanted to be funny, and the phenomenon has most likely shrunk in the last decade. sweatdrop

I'm a good guy, really! D:

I left the Order to pursue my own path due to some divergent beliefs with the Order, but on good terms. D:

The Force is just a tool, and I use it to do good. D:

I am not evil. ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 am
Kay9214
Little bits of each would into Object to Answering and possibly even No Religion, and some people would be outright missing, yeah.

Unfortunately, as the Jedi Religion was (I believe) at the time a political statement against the labeling and categorizing of people as well as likely other little political movements and people that heard about it and thought it was cool or wanted to be funny, and the phenomenon has most likely shrunk in the last decade. sweatdrop

I left the Order to pursue my own path due to some divergent beliefs with the Order, but on good terms. D:

I am not evil. ;~;

Yes as you say some choose not to answer or if they do they may be falsifying it.
Best political statement ever either way.

Divergent beliefs?
I'm sure you are a good guy, just because you're a little dark doesn't make you sith evil.

Eileen Eir

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am
Eileen Eir
Kay9214

I am not evil. ;~;

Yes as you say some choose not to answer or if they do they may be falsifying it.
Best political statement ever either way.

Divergent beliefs?
I'm sure you are a good guy, just because you're a little dark doesn't make you sith evil.

Indeed. And the 'Jedi Religion' actually doesn't seem all that far off from my own religious spiritual beliefs. I should mark it on the next census! blaugh (Although I don't think they count it here in the US... sweatdrop )

Well, the Order is a religious organization, really. The Force isn't a religion to me. It's a tool. An asset.

Also, I'm pretty handy with the Lightning. >_<
Big no-no to the Order. Even if I'm using it to save people, they don't like it. :I

And there are varying political views all over.
I get on well with the Jedi, and I'm close to the Jedi, but I myself don't exactly fit into the confines of the Order.

I'm not even really Dark though. I'm like... bright and shiny. D:

Technically speaking, the Sith (A misnomer, really, as the Sith are a race of horned red-skinned humanoids from Koribban, like our very own half-Sith Darth Daddicus. More accurately, what we call Sith are actually 'Dark Jedi'.) is pretty much a religion too.

Im a grey Jedi, so I'm like the grumpy atheist floating out in the middle.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games