Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Hated One (looking for a replacement01/07/13) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:08 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Eds breathing slowly got better as he spat out what was left of the blood in his mouth. He slowly sat up with a reliefing sigh. "well ill admit it. . . That wasn't the worst pain i've been in." he said laying back and watching the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:40 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette sat back down, now looking over at him and offering friendly smile. She knew her father would be pissed to find out that she was socializing with someone part demon... Not that Juliette cared, though. "Well... at least it's all over now, and I'm Juliette. " She responded calmly. "I think I've seen you around before. Thing with me, is it's odd because I happen to know the names of almost everyone in the school, considering I run the school newspaper... But your name, is the only name I haven't gotten yet. So, what's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Juliette then said light tone of voice. "Oh! And it's nice to meet you by the way."  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed looked at her curiously. . . He felt a bit confused since this angel was being so nice to him. He let out a sigh looking back at the sky. "My names Edward." he said as his beat up looking wing rose and blocked the sun from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

"Well, nice to meet you Edward." Juliette said with a laugh. Juliette then glanced back over at him, now looking at his wings. "I assume you know how to fly?" She inquired with curious smile across the delicate features of her face. "And... Your part demon, right?" Juliette then added, but gazed down, almost nervously. "I hope you don't have anything against angels... Most demons seem to dislike us." She almost regretted saying it, not wanting to sound like she was automatically assuming that he was like the other demons. But at the same time, Juliette knew it went both ways--- Most demons seemed to dislike angels, just like the angels seemed to dislike the demons. Juliette never really fully understood why it was like that, but on the most part, it was something that she didn't really care about.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed looked at his single beat up wing and then back at her wings. He shook his head. "ive never flown befor because when i was little some angels found me and well. . . Took my other wing as a suvinier." he said covering his face with his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:34 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette stared at him for a long moment, her eyes clouding with thought. "My father always said that angels were beings of light, beings that were supposed to bring peace and prosperity into the world... But then again, my father fails to see how easily that angels mistreat even the most innocent of demons..." She whispered, although there was anger faintly held in her voice. Juliette couldn't comprehend that angels, had done something to him just because he was part demon, and especially when he was little. She then gently reached out to him, removing his arm from his face so that she could look into his eyes. "I... am sincerely sorry to hear that. I promise that if I ever encounter the other angels that did that to you, I'll make them pay if they haven't already." Juliette half couldn't believe what she was saying... Was she starting to turn against her own kind? She wasn't sure, but one thing was certain--- Juliette knew that if her father or any other angel ever heard her saying such things, they would be severely angered. However, she forced herself to not think about that, and instead focused on trying to comfort him.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed looked at her shocked by what she was saying. His cheeks turned bright red but befor she could see he covered his face with his wing. "thanks. . . But i dont want to get you in trouble." he said as his shadow slowly pulling him down. "well ill see you tomorrow." he said as he vanished this time to his small apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:57 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette gave a small nod at his words. "Well, talk to you then. Good bye, Ed." She said with a bright smile before flying off to her home as well. The first thing Juliette saw of course was her father, who seemed to be commanding a large group of angels, as usual. She let out a small sigh and headed up to her room, not saying anything.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed looked at the hand she touched and wondered to himself what he was feeling. . . It was warm. . . Just like how she healed him that was warm to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:51 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette soon grew bored of being inside her room, and her thoughts wandered elsewhere. She couldn't help but think about Ed, how kind he'd seemed for a demon, and just how kind he'd seemed in general. Right as she was about to exit her house again, her father stopped her and began speaking. "Juliette... You know there's been an increase of demons, right?" In response, Juliette rolled her eyes. "Yes, father... I know, I know." She mumbled. "And what do you do if you ever see a demon? You remember what I told you, right?" Juliette then looked away from her father, not giving a response. "You kill the demon. That's what you do, Juliette. I didn't teach you how to fight and use your powers for nothing." Her father said to her with a light chuckle, as though he found it funny. Juliette, growing more angered, quickly rushed out of the house with saying anything else to her father. She then extended her wings, and flew off in the direction of the beach at the edge of the city.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 am
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed went up to his room and looked at a sheathed sword. A powerful demonic aura was coming from the blade. it was trying to talk to him. "Edward . . . you know you want my power. . . just unsheathe me." Edward shook his head as he laid in his bed and was ignoring the blades temptation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:28 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

bump. smile  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette sighed once she got to the beach, beginning to walk along the shore, enjoying the cool feeling of the ocean water against her skin. She couldn't help but wonder where Ed was, how he was doing. Juliette then thought to herself. I shouldn't even be socializing with him... Angels and demons are supposed to hate each other. A sigh escaped her lips. Juliette found she just didn't care anymore. She wanted to be his friend, despite what the others at school would think... Her father's opinion, was the one she was worried about, because there was no telling just what he would do. Juliette laid down on the sand of the beach, extending her wings out and closing her eyes for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

The more he listened to the blade trying to temp him with power the more he felt like leaving but he didn't want to leave the blade alone. He got up and tied it to his side leaving to go for a walk. He put on a hoody to try to disguise himself. Some how he got to the beach with out realizing it. He looked out at the water seeing it shimer. He took a deep breath taking in the air. "are you going to take me out now?" the blade asked atempting to persuade him again. "no." he said bluntly.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100