Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 pm
Clasela
        I'm sorry! ^^'' It's gone now hehe
        I also fell in love with a person of my personality's opposite. Except for the introvert part. It didn't work out no matter what we tried. He just ended up being irritating, so I left him.
        As for my friend... He's like a brother to me. And even when hug him goodbye when he leaves, it's awkward. It's a matter of either you fit in like a puzzle, or you don't. I can't love someone that I won't be willing to give my life for. And he's not that person. If he decided not to be my friend anymore, because he's getting no where, then so be it. I'll miss him perhaps, but I won't go looking for him either. I'd be able to move on without feeling the need to replace him even. I don't need him, I just enjoy the friendship.
        I'm just too picky, I guess.
        I used to use Bio-Oil and Olive oil. I'm back on that now. Probably should have taken it a bit slower on the hyaluronic acid. Thanks! I'll try my best to remember xD Do you use organic honey, or just off the counter honey? (so sticky! haha)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

Oh you didn't have too, but thank you~
        Have you explained that to him? I know some guys get the wrong idea. My ex-best friend was like that.
        You aren't picky. You just know what you want like any girl in this day and age. We have the freedom to choose now.
        Well my partner used to work as a bee keeper, so he gets free organic honey every now and then that I use.
        It's easy to tell the difference. The store brought one doesn't crystallise like the natural one does (and it isn’t as sticky! >o<).

Clasela
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 pm
I like all of the above. I also have a friend living in Korea that writes a blog showing all the super cute things there are to do and see in Korea. ^w^

www.cuteinkorea.com

I think you'll love her stuff as much as I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:09 pm
Clasela

Where can I get natural honey then? *puzzled*
        I always thought honey crystallized because of the processes it's been through?
        I did tell him and, again, explained myself. Oh well. Change is as inevitable as breathing.

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

Whoa! Super cool website! ^^
        Hey, do you have kakao or something? c:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:18 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

I'm not sure for where you are, but here we can buy it at farmer's markets, at honey farms or in health-food stores.
        It depends on they way it was treated and the types of flowers the bees have collected nectar from. It differs.
        And yet nothing? I guess it's just best to not bother and don't let it bother you.
        So do you have a particular style for when it comes to cute or do you just collect whatever you can find?

Clasela
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
broken_bleeding_angel

Whoa! Super cool website! ^^
        Hey, do you have kakao or something? c:

I have Skype if that works. ^w^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:29 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

I don't have skype : /
        Maybe Facebook?

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 pm
Clasela

Yeah, we live in the city, so it's a little trickier, but I'll try! c:
        I like cute, but elegant things. Not too girly like all pink and purple (not referring to my avi! haha), but something sweet nonetheless. I think if I had to sum it up in one word it would be the Korean Ulzzang FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) style c:
        How about your style? c:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
broken_bleeding_angel

I don't have skype : /
        Maybe Facebook?

Sure thing! I'll pm you my FB page profile so you can add me. ^w^  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

If not, you can always try normal honey, it may have the same effect, just might be a bit messy!
        That sounds intriguing, you'll have to give me some examples, I'd love to learn about what it is about.
        I would have to say something in between vintage and elegance. I love pastel colours, lace, floral patterns and beads.
        But that's for fashion. For everything else like decorating, I love the whole cottage chic theme with french country elements.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:56 pm
    be my friend too emotion_bigheart

hoenest

Darling

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 am
Clasela

Ok, lol off with honey on face it is! tehe
        Ulzzang means 'best face' in Korean and it focuses on the v-line of the jaw, big eyes, and soft, doll-like features. Ulzzangs usually wear circle lenses (I had a dream about them haha) and have really smooth, bright and fair skin.
        Ulzzang FOB clothing is all about mashing stuff together in an interesting way.
        User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then you get Ulzzang guys too~
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I love that interior decorating style! I want to turn my furniture into this~
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would be so cool ^^

How are you today?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:39 am
tanqela
    be my friend too emotion_bigheart

Hi there c:
        I'm Bub/Tea, nice to meet you!

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:41 am