Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Regey's field house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 am
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Fire wolf
" You could use me as a pillow."
User Image
Regey shifted to his wolf as he was about to sleep, as soon as he curled into a ball he heard a thud, come from Rara's room, standing up and walking over to her room, as heavy as he was in this form, his steps made some noise. The wolf then poked it's head through the door frame. Regey stood at 7"7 on all fours atleast. He saw her wings and his tail wagged. The wings Rara had were pretty. "You okay in here." He said looking at her, as he walked into the room fully. He was in fact, very big in this form. Feeling like going for a run outside. He looked at her. "I am going out for a run, if you want to come I am all in." He said his tail still waging as his ears perked up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara instantly folded her wings against her back as he entered. It had been a relief for her to stretch them out though, after being cramped up into a cage for so long. "Oh... So I was wrong... You are not a bird after all." She remarked with a light laugh as she saw his new form, but couldn't help but also take the time to admire it. "A lamb, and a wolf..." Rara said to herself, now smiling. She found the whole thing funny and ironic, considering the two animals were almost complete opposites. "And yep... I'm fine. Err, I'll be sure to clean up the book shelf later though." Rara then quickly told him, since the shelf was completely knocked over, all of the books having completely tumbled out of it. "Oh, and a run... A run sounds nice." She then said in response to his second question, an almost nervous smile across her face. Rara loved the night, or at least she loved looking at it... But pure darkness, was something that almost frightened her, only because she was used to all the stories her father had often told her about the times that he, an angel, had been attacked by the demons that lurked in the shadows. She tried to not think about that too much. The meadow Rara thought was almost more beautiful in the night than it was during the day, because of the way that a silver sheen of moonlight seemed to shimmer off the grass and highlight all the many wildflowers. "Yep, let's go on a run." Rara quickly said after a moment with a bright smile, her eyes happily lighting up. Or, I guess I could always go on a quick flight... That was, if I actually knew how fly by now, She also thought in her mind as she gave the light flutter of her wings.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Fire wolf
User Image
Regey scooped her up onto his back. " It's not such a good idea to fly around here at night." He said walking out the door, then taking off running through the field. Many other animals of dog variety he passed on the run. A lighthouse could be seen from miles away. Regey was going slow at this moment, but then started running towards the lighthouse a cliff by the ocean. He stopped watching the boats pass by. His tail wagging and he himself panting. He slid Rara onto his head, so she could get a better view.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:39 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara nodded at his words with a soft sigh. "Not to worry. I didn't plan on flying anyways." She said calmly. "I didn't plan on flying, because I never learned how to." Rara then added in a voice barely above a whisper, now speaking more to herself than to him. However, she smiled the moment that she saw the flickering of the lighthouse begin to appear in the distance. As she felt the speed of him beginning to run, she loosely grabbed onto some of his soft fur, as though to balence herself out and lessen the risk of her falling off. Not that Rara really cared much about such a thing anyways. If anything, she was simply enjoying the feel of the crisp oceanic breeze against her face, her soft cascade of golden blonde hair flowing back over her shoulders. Once they both reached the cliff, for a long moment, Rara stared out at the cliff and the rest of the sea below in pure awe. "I've... never been to the ocean before." She whispered with a content smile. Rara couldn't help but be fascinated by everything, from the way that the boats seemed to so calmly cut through the harsh waves, and from how the sea seemed to meet up with the sky at one point. She sat up at the top of his head for a long moment, observing the entire scene. A seagull flew by overhead, letting out an impetuous crow at seeing her. "Stupid seagulls... Being able to fly and I can't..." She mumbled under her breath, her lips now pursed into an almost childish frown. But it was then that another thought struck Rara's mind. After spending so long of a time trapped in the confines of a cage, all she simply wanted now was to live and take risks, even if they were dangerous. Rara hopped off from the top of his head and wandered close to the end of the cliff, so close that she was now almost off the very edge of it. Looking down, she could see the waves crashing below. Rara then breifly glanced over her shoulder at him, a bright smile lighting up across her face. "Ever gone cliff jumping before?"  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Fire wolf
User Image
" I am sure you just need practice." He said when she told him, she couldn't fly. "The is indeed a very beautiful thing." He answered to her statement of the ocean. He then saw the seagulls smiling. "They are natural to flying, being captured I am sure you would have learned, given, proper training." He then noticed she asked about cliff jumping. "Only once when I was a pup." He said wondering why she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara quickly nodded at what he'd said. "Yes! Practice, that's what I need." She responded hopefully. "I mean, I'm sure I'd be able to teach myself--" Rara began saying, although quickly stopped speaking as soon as another thought struck her mind. There'd been more than enough instances where she'd asked her former masters if they'd allow her to have the time to learn how to fly, but it was something that they constantly denied giving her permission to do. It seemed that her old masters had always had the feeling that if she were to learn how to fly, she'd end up escaping. However, escaping was something that Rara didn't plan on doing any time soon, especially since she felt that now was the first time she was really getting to truely experience life for once. "Ahh... When you were a pup... Well, it sure looks fun!" She couldn't help but say, now staring down at the ocean many feet below from where she was standing. At seeing the waves angerily crashing against the side of the cliff, Rara felt adrenaline starting to build up inside her. "I think... I think that I am going to jump." She then stated in a surprisingly calm tone of voice, although was careful to first check where all the rocks were below. It was then that Rara took a few steps back before suddenly launching herself off from the edge of the cliff. As her body took on the form of a dive, she felt her wings flutter for a moment and closed her eyes as she fell through midair. I wonder if this is what it feels like to fly, was the only thought that ran through Rara's mind. She could easily feel the wind whipping into her face along with the intense speed that she was falling at. It wasn't long until Rara broke through the surface of the ocean many feet below, falling into the darkness of the water.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Fire wolf
User Image
Regey had fire spiral around himself as flaming wings formed around him. He dive down the water head first, the wingspan was 18 feet. "He hovered above the water and picked her up by her shirt. Trying to get her out, before her wet clothing made her sick. " Come now let's get you dry. He said flipping her onto him and he soared through the clouds. Splitting them with his wings.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:34 am
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara broke up through the surface of the ocean, gasping for air, although was surprised as she felt herself being picked up by him. She was even more surprised at noticing that he could fly. Rara tried giving the small flutter of her own wings, but frowned to herself, feeling almost pathetic in comparison especially with the way that her soft feathers were now dampened with water. As she was flipped onto him, she instantly clung to his fur for warmth, shivering lightly after having been in the cold ocean water. "S-shouldn't h-ave jumped into the ocean. S-so pretty up here though." Rara half stammered through her shivers as a small smile came to her lips.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Fire wolf
User Image
Regey landed by, the house as he walked inside with her. He slid her off his back as he gently shot fire out of his mouth around her to keep her a little warm, it spiraled around her, then disintegrated. He tried not to look at her, for she wore white. He scooted her upstairs with his head, gently with his head. Letting her either take a bath, or change. Until she chose he wrapped himself around her to keep her warm, being a fire wolf his body was already warm.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:56 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara tilted her head up slightly only to glance up at the fire that swirled around her for a moment, the pale blue of her eyes briefly shimmering with awe. She sat down beside him on the ground for a moment, her arms wrapped around him as she lightly clung to his soft fur for warmth. "Thank you... I am sorry I jumped off the cliff. I acted on impulse. I will not do it again when the temperatures are so cold outside." Rara promised. She then gazed over to him curiously, her head tilting to the side as a small smile came to her face. "So... You have three forms two of which include a sheep and wolf, seem to have manipulation over fire, and can fly. You must be one of a kind." Rara remarked with a gentle laugh escaping her lips. Despite the fact that she now felt warmer, both her clothing and hair were still damp with water. "Do you have some clothing I can borrow, if you don't mind, like a T-shirt or something?" Rara then asked him within a polite tone of voice.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:23 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Fire wolf
User Image
He smiled at her acknowledging the compliment and licked her cheek. "It's not bad "I. you jumped, I am just hoping you don't catch a cold. " He smiled at her and walked up, the stairs hoping she would follow, he didn't have any woman's clothing so he could only give her his. "I have a shirt, but it may be big on you, and some..." He blushed. "Under garments if you need them." He said to her as he gently tugged at her outfit so she would come in. He sat behind her. "You may want to bath before wearing them, salt water, leaves a smell." He mentioned. "Also thank you for the compliment." His tail wagged as he sat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

"I... hope I don't catch a cold though." Rara said with a small smile, knowing that the chances of that happening were half and half. The side of her which was half angel, was the side that helped fend off most sicknesses and was able to increase the healing rate for injuries, while the part of her that was human could be put under the categories of being vulnerable or even weak. Rara then followed him up the stairs. "Thank you, and that's fine if the shirt is a little big on me. Surely it'll be more comfortable than what I'm already wearing." She responded calmly. "Err.. Oh, and yes, it would be nice to have some of those too." Rara then added at hearing the second thing he'd said, as she looked away to hide the light blush that had appeared across her face. Once she hoped that the blush had faded, Rara then looked up at him and gave the nod of her head with a polite smile. "Yes, I know. I'd already planned on taking a bath anyways." She said, her gaze then shifting in the direction of the bathroom.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Human form
" You could use me as a pillow
User Image
Regey turned human as he carried her clothing to the bathroom, as he laid them on the sink. He walked back his room getting naked as he put a towel on waiting for her to finish. He was still blushing when thinking about the under garment question. Sitting in a chair , he looked at the window again seeing the outside. The only thing his room had was a chair and table. Enough room for a bed, but he had none. He just slept on the spot where his bed would be.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

"Thank you," Rara said quickly to him as she was handed the clothing and then headed off to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Removing the rest of her clothes in which were cold from her having previously jumped into the ocean, she then slipped into the water of the bath, letting out a soft sigh of content at how warm it was. After washing off and simply resting there for a few long moments with her eyes closed, Rara then got out of the bath and drained the rest of the water. After drying off, she slipped on the clothes that he'd handed her. The T-shirt was around the same length of a short dress on her and hung off her shoulder slightly. Rara picked up her other clothes and then took the time to hang them on a towl rack to dry. "Alright. I'm all finished now." She called to him as she exited the bathroom, her blonde hair now still slightly damp, shimmering with silvery drops of water. Rara sat down and enfolded her wings to allow the soft golden-colored feathers to completely dry off as well.  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Human form
" You could use me as a pillow
User Image
Regey walked out his face still red as he walked into the bathroom leaving the door cracked. "Thank you." He said walking into the bathroom, taking off the towel and hanging it by the rack. 15 minutes later he came out the bathroom, smelling like Kiwis wearing long johns and a long sleeve shirt. Regey, walked downstairs and drank some sweet tea. He sat outside on the rocking chair, the wind softly blowing while he picked up the book laying on the table.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff