Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] I've Got Your Nose (Xiu/West) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 8 12-sided dice: 2, 12, 4, 1, 12, 8, 3, 6 Total: 48 (8-96)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 pm
Bestowed? He met her hand with his own, absorbing the hit with little more than a frown. West dropped his arms after that and held his breath, watching her. His eyes were drawn to the shining jewel that hung at her throat. It was familiar in the same way that this room was. It hurt somehow. It made him angry again, but this time the anger was his own.

Each time he blinked a scene slowly played out in the dark. Xiu looking shaken, leaning on Riley, the two of them shuffling toward the light. She'd had it then. The crown didn't look like it should, but that was the only thing that it could have been. He barely remembered what that meant, all he knew was that it had called to him and he had yearned to be possessed by it.

West was shaking his head. His eyes had remained shut long after his last blink, and he was squeezing his lids together so tightly that when they parted again, all he could see were sparks. His hands and forearms were already bright with power, and they pulsed with the beat of his heart.

"He gave it to you?" West bellowed, arcing his glowing fists forward and flinging his FEAR at her. The twin streaks of light sped toward the ghoul, but they didn't make contact. Instead, they curled around her, turning back toward him and sinking into his chest before he could get out of the way. He stumbled back, his breath reduced to a wheeze.

"No," he huffed. "I'm not surrenderin' t'you. C'mon!"

HP: 17/50
Damage: 0
Effect: GC Y2 fail! (9 damage to self)

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 7 Total: 19 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am
His words made her bristle, pink eyes narrowing as she glared at the wrath demon. What did he mean by that? Did he think that she wasn't deserving of this kind of power? She opened her mouth to snap back, only to freeze in surprise as his FEAR blasted past it. It was only due to sheer luck (for her) that the attack missed her, veering back to strike the boil.

Closing her eyes, she let out a small sigh of relief before propping her hands up on her hips. "Maybe you should come ask me for another fight when you can actually hit me." The corners of her baku's lips curled upwards in a taunting smile, but then it dropped off her face as she moved to adjust her gloves. "Yes, I am the one who received that power. I don't know if you're just surprised or if you are jealous, but if it's the latter, why don't you come and try taking it from me?"

But it was clear that she had no intention of making it easy for him to do so. As soon as the words left her lips, she darted forward, grabbing his arm and trying to haul him over her shoulder. Ordinarily, this was most definitely not something that the small ghoul could do easily, but with the power that was pulsing through her veins now...

HP: 99/120
Damage: 13

Smerdle
GODDAMN, THAT DAMAGE. I CAN'T--SORRY SMERD/WEST ADFGFFJHK

Kaiyumi

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm
West went flying, landing with an impressive thud. Things might not have been so bad had she simply dropped him from a height, but the ghoul had flung him with far more force than he'd known she possessed. Then again, maybe it wasn't hers.

"b***h," he slurred, following this outburst with, "b***h b***h b***h b***h b***h b***h b***h!" each shout increasing in clarity as he regained his composure. He ended his tantrum with a solid whack to her ankle before shifting all of his energy to getting up again. It was a struggle.

HP: 4/50
Damage: 5

Kaiyumi
tagging from all angles muahahaaa <3

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm
She stumbled a little at the hit to her ankle, but it was not enough to deter her. She had won, and she knew it, her lips curving into a smirk as she slammed her heel down in the center of his chest. It was with great satisfaction that she felt the boil's FEAR shield shatter beneath the impact, a small laugh escaping her lips. "Call me whatever you want, but I do think that I've won."

Xiu lifted her foot again, and was in the middle of bringing it down when she suddenly staggered backwards, a hand flying to her head. Wait. Wait, that was enough, wasn't it? She had gotten a fight just as she wanted, but there was no reason to go any farther. West's shield was already gone--if she attacked again, there was the chance of knocking him out or dissipating him.

...And neither of those sounded very pleasant to the Xiu that was still inside. Her expression twisted into one of uncertainty as malice flicker in and out of her eyes. Letting out a pained wince, her grip on her head tightened, and she glanced up at West with a grimace.

"That's enough of that. Go away! Get out of here!"

HP: 94/120
Damage: 4

Smerdle

Kaiyumi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm
He didn't make it back to his feet before she struck him again with a move that might have cracked something important had he not still possessed the barest hint of FEAR to sacrifice to her unending strength. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to keep fighting until he couldn't any longer.

West tried to retaliate, but his hands barely rose above the height of his chest. Maybe the time to quit was now after all. He pressed his palms to the spot she had stomped.

Xiu had won.

The boil coughed as he finally propped himself up on an elbow. "Yeah. I'm goin'." With every ounce of determination he could muster, West rose to his knees then up to his feet, gritting his teeth behind his frown. He refused to show her weakness beyond the massive quantities of it he already had.

He thought he had more to say, but ended up simply sighing as he shuffled away, fists clenched at his sides. At least he didn't look back.

Kaiyumi
BAI TY <333333

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas