Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Out break (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image

"Nah. I'm not gonna slap them. I would spend all day slapping people." She rolled her eyes and flipped off one of the jocks who had decided to whistle at them, her oddly colored eyes cold. But it was on the far side of the room where her blood seemed to run cold. The Hell Herald was moving in swiftly, and suddenly.... "Brandon! You weren't listening to a word I just said, were you? You just turned your cells into useless and dead cells. Now, let me get you a ne-" She didn't finish her words at all, the dish of supposed 'dead' cells frothing and churning violently until they seemed to reach a gaseous state. Ashika's eyes went wide and she yelled, "KELZTHAK GREDO!" or 'Hell Herald' in her demonic tongue before turning to the other two and knocking them to the ground swiftly. The laugh of the Herald seemed to echo through her bones moments before the fumes seemed to freeze up, then ignite.

She could hear the screams of the classmates, the yells of panic and confusion, and most of all, the insane laughter of the demon spirit. It had taken every ounce of her strength and power to shield Alexis and Alice, and only because the Herald had already agreed to spare them was she even able to do that. "Mavi jeuma Gredo..." She whispered. 'Hell is coming.' And passed out over the other two, slightly scraped up, but otherwise unharmed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image
Her reflexes almost kicked in and snapped the other girls arm "he-" she could barely get the words out as she tried to catch her breath. Every thing went quite like nothing had happened "that's weird " she said peekin over the counter bodies lay every were cuts and blood shown all over the skin. A green slime seemed to ooze from the wounds changing the eye color from the original to a gold. She grabbed her bag taking out the blades "I don't know what's going on and I don't know what happened ,but I'm not about to die I'm here along with these people "she said handing each of them one.
Alice pulled out a long blade for her self "s--" before she could even begin he bodies began to move making unholy eyeing the three of them as if they were meals "if any one attacks me I'm breaking necks and asking questions later"  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Oh my god! What happened? She stood up after it all went down, looking around the room. She saw what should have been dead bodies, mangled and...changing. Starting to move. Oh god, it's like a horror movie. Is this real? She began panicking as she got handed a knife.

I've never fought before. She bit her lip. This was not good, she didn't consider herself a fighter, rather she considered herself weak. But she wasn't going to go down without a fight even if she didn't know how. She'd have to be a quick learner. I guess we should keep moving and look for anything else moving. How did her normal life just go from average and boring to a nightmare? She pondered, hoping the three of them could put up a good fight to survive and possibly figure out a cure for whatever this thing was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

She had come to rather swiftly as the other two grew confused. Hell, Ash didn't even know what had happened other than that the Hell Herald had done something horrific. She pushed away the blade and rubbed her head, standing a bit shakily. "I need no weapon right now. But we have to run. Those..... things are probably not about to ask us if this is going to be on the finals." She looked at the other two, scanning them for injuries before hearing more of the same unearthly sounds.

"Alexis, you need to remain as calm as possible. You weren't kept safe just to die from panic now. Alice, do you have any ideas?" Ashika was very hesitant to show her true form, opting to remain in her human body and give the nervous human a small smile. "If you want, I'll carry you. Trust me, it won't be a hindrance at all." The groans took on a growling quality, her jade eyes flashing slightly. "Quickly, we need to move!" She didn't want to run without the other two, but she was ready to drag them out of the building if need be.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
Alice nodded connecting the blade to one of things as it grabbed her ankle "not to today " she looked around those things moved slow so it would be easy to get away. She sighed as she flipped back behind one that had tried to grab her shoulder and snapped its neck"almost to easy " she murmured.

"The nearest exist is over there ill go first kill anything in sight so it'll be easier for you if you have to carry her" she said not taking a no for answer "this should be fun " she said taking the head off of three girls. She smiled as she made a clear path way for them to escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

Oh, um, I think I can manage to run. It's just the fighting part I'm nervous about. A nervous smile crossed her face. I'd much rather be out of here than face any of those though. She almost screamed as one ran toward her. She surprised herself with quick enough reflexes that she got out of it's way. Unfortunately, the thing went running out the door.

Uh oh, that's probably going to be a problem. She bit her lip. I say we should chase after that thing and destroy it before it gets a chance to spread whatever disease it has on it.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image

Ash narrowed her eyes and grabbed Alexis' hand, running with her to the door. "Alexis, that was a gas that infected everyone. Gas will conform it's shape to escape through cracks. It's already gotten out." She skid to a stop next to Alice. "Let's stop playing patty cakes and get going." A few more creatures lumbered to their feet, including the corpse of one of the campus bullies. "Oh, I am going to enjoy this...." In almost the blink of an eye, the half demon had maneuvered to get behind the former human and had ripped away the top part of his skull with a vicious punch to his head. She turned to the other fighting girl and said, "We need to go. Now. Find somewhere safe and away from these things. This will only get worse." Ashika could almost smell the fear of humans around them as the virus spread, gritting her teeth as she tore another one apart. "Let's get going! Fighting will get us nowhere if we don't have a safe place to recover!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

She began running out of the room, going to find a safe place. She didn't look back to see if the other two were behind her but she hoped they were, she didn't want to get stuck facing one of these things alone. Think, a place without too many people. The library? No, people work there and students study there all the time. The recreational center? Maybe, normally no one hung around there until after dark.

She began running in the direction of the recreational center. She hoped no one would be in there, it had pretty strong doors and few windows so it'd be tough to break into it. Please, please, please let this be a safe place. She continued her sprint across the campus, her destination coming into view.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
She nodded "my car is in the parking lot right next to this building if we can get to that we can find a safe place to hide " she said kicking another one in the head the heel of the boot driving all the way through "gross " she muttered looking out the door "umm guys you may want to look out side " those things were running ramp it around campous

She sighed as she plugged on one of her earphones in playing on of her playlist that she used durig training. It always helped her focus and kept her blooding pumping.she assumed they would be following her as she sprinted through those things slicing heads as she went. Thank ful that the doors were unlocked as she got in she looked all the doors rolling up all the windows "god where are they..."she sighed starting the car "I can't stay for ever " she felt kind of bad as she pulled back driving away  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Ashika grunted and blew her hair out of her face, grumbling at Alice under her breath, "Yeah, well you probably should have said that before Alexis booked..." Instantly taking off after the other one. It didn't take much to reach the girl, grabbing hold of her and then yanking her in the direction of the car in question. "Change of plans. Just hang on, okay?" She slung the human over her shoulder without missing a beat, running faster than what was humanly possible in her efforts to get to the vehicle. She tore the creatures apart with ease, Ash getting back to Alice and helping her a bit. "Yeah, the place is crawling with these things. Where is your ride?" The half demon hoisted Alexis a bit higher onto her back and started to consider using her powers. "You holding up okay back there Alexis?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

Alexis looked around, a little dazed at the turn of events. Um, I'm alright as far as I can tell. Which brings up a question, why are we fine? If this was spread by gas, as you said, how are we not effected by it? She questioned Ash from her position on the girl's shoulder.

And what is this change in plan? Stay here and die? She asked, fretting a little. She knew it wasn't that safe anywhere but she figured this room was probably the worst of the places to be since it was the source of the infected gas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm
She opened a small compartment in her dash board grabbing her spare phone . She hit 3 her dad was on speed dad "hi dad no it's not a problem with boys ...there's some infection spreading through the campous the infected after eating people and changing them too .. There are two girls there still ...yeah ..yeah if you could thanks "she sighed knowing the girls would think less of her ,but she did think they were behind her.

She looked up at the sky "always quick and on time " she murmured watching the helicopter on its way to the campous. Their was a small town about 80 miles from the campous were they at. She screamed as 23 of those things attack her car. She climbed into the back grabbing a few hiding automatics and the Japanese swords her father got her on his trip to Japan  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

Ashika sighed and turned a bit red at Alexis' inquiry. "That.... is a complex answer. For now, we have to go up. Hold on Alex." She opted for a shorter version of the girl's name, climbing the ladder with the less sturdy human still on her back. After setting the female down, she quirked her eyebrow a the katana and wakazashi in Alice's hands, a smirk on her lips. "Nice set. Too bad you don't have the tanto too." She looked around the craft, trying to take things in.

After a bit, she realized that the stronger woman came from a wealthy family, sitting down and saying over the noise of the chopper blades, "The reason you are not affected is a very odd answer. Long story short, I had to force a very powerful creature to keep you safe since it was forced to watch over me by my father." The laugh of the Hell Herald still caused the woman to shudder, her jade eyes staring at the floor. "The rest will not be provided until I am ready to divulge it." She sat in the middle of the floor, watching and listening to everyone and everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
Teams were sent into every building saving any one who wasn't infected. The teams out side were ordered to contain the infected and find the virus that caused all this madness. They were able to complete the first part,but their weren't immune to the gas as the three girls were and ended up turning into those things. A team of four ,armed heavily, came into the building Alexis and ashika were in. The team called their names repeatedly telling them they were here to rescue them and send them off to safety.

Alice to a deep breath as she strapped a belt of rounds to her waist and a thing of grenades to her chest. She tied her hair back taking her jacket off nothing wanting to get caught on anything. She sighed calming her heart beat and her nervous "no fear they don't fell it so why should you " she repeated over and over as she gripped her swords tighter kicking open the back seat door quickly decapating the first couple that came at her "come get some "

She killed three at a time with the swords resvering the bullets and grenades when she needed them most. She made it about 3 miles down before she had to stop " where am I ?" She hide in a storm drain turning her phone on silence so those things wouldn't find her. " let's see I'm on the corner of a 118th and smith ....if I made my way to the town by foot that would take me about 4 days depending on how often I rest and how many of those things I have to kill." She began weighing different options "if I can find a parking garage or something I may be able to cut down on the time"  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers