Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 VS 1] Just a little roughhousing ( Zhi, Poke) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 pm
He didn't even have the courtesy to wait until Poke got the arrow out of her shield before he raised his bow again, immediately shooting another arrow at the ghoul. He wanted this to be over and done with as soon as possible, and hopefully with as little injury to himself as possible.

...Because really, he had been lucky that she missed with that horn thing earlier. Zhi had no intention of being gored today, thank you very much!

"CAN WE STOP YET?!"

HP: 26/40
Damage: 3

poke mattix
DON'T WORRY he can't get any dumber from being beat up u__u

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 pm
Seriously, it was a wonder why she felt uncomfortable around horsemen, considering the first one she had more then a few words with was smacking her to and throw like no ones business. She made a mental note not to challenge any other horsemen to a spar. Ever.

"WE AIN'T STOPPING UNTIL I KICK YOUR a**!" Poke Yelled out, waving the second arrow that had been slung at her in her fist in the air, then closing the distance quickly and aiming a roundhouse at his face.

HP: 21
Damage: 7

Kaiyumi
Actually Pokerus's the one getting her a** handed to her SO IT'S ALL GOOD OWO

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 pm
Zhi went stumbling backwards at the kick, clutching his face with his free hand. Oh...ooh, that had hurt like hell! Was his nose broken--wait, no, he had his shield to protect him. Had it not been there though, his nose would undoubtedly have been crooked right now.

"You're mean," He wailed plaintively, before reaching out to swat her.

HP: 19/40
Damage: 1

poke mattix
LOL ISN'T IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

poke mattix rolled 2 0-sided dice: , Total: 0 (2-0)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 am
IGNORE MEEEE QQ  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 am
It was hard to get into the fighting spirit when your opponent was standing there wailing about how mean you were. Poke folded her arms, watching as Zhi flailed his sleeves her way. It...might of hurt. Maybe.

"But you hit me first!" she retorted. "When I was offering to help you up!"

HP: 20
Damage: -

Kaiyumi
I DUNNO AT THIS POINT XDD

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 am
More flailing of sleeves. "I was minding my own business and suddenly you appear and--" He suddenly stopped, his sleeves flopping as he stilled. Even his expression had frozen, dark eyes wide as he stared at the student who was standing before him.

"Wait what, helping?"

Damage: Nope

poke mattix

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:51 pm
"Yes I was helping you up and then you slapped me in the face!" Poke huffed, her tail twitching in anger. "I wasn't going to fight you but then you decided to go 'I'ma hit you when you least expect it" After this she snorted, watching him warily. The horsemen may have stopped, but for all she knew it could of been a ploy.

But then, she doubted he had the brain power to do something like that.

HP: 20
Damage: -

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm
"Oh."

Oops, maybe he had...jumped the gun a little bit? So it seemed anyways. There was a long pause as he tried to consider what to do, and then Zhi simply shrugged. "Well, too late now, right? I MEAN, since we've already started--and I'm finally into this--we might as well finish the fight!"

At the very least, it sounded like a good idea to him! Cackling, he raised his bow and, without even pausing to take aim, shot an arrow forward and right for the dragon ghoul.

Damage: 10

poke mattix
I CAN'T EVEN--

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, 2, 4 Total: 17 (7-28)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm
He just-

Did the guy just

He just shot her

....In the knee

She looked down at the offending arrow, then slowing looked up at him, flexing her arms and looking murderous.

"Well, if thats how you want to play..."

In both hands a swirling vortex of water began to form, slowly growing bigger and more powerful until they were a soccer's ball in size. Only then did she throw both hands in front of her, combing the two until they were one massive ball of churning water, and only then did she throw it. Right at Zhi's face.

HP: 10
Damage: 15 (BATTLE CRY Y2 )

Kaiyumi
ROFLLLLLLL

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 am
Zhi didn't even have time to process what was going on. One minute, he was standing there with a stupid grin on his face.

The next, he was soaked from head to toe. He didn't even look angry, just...stunned, if anything.

(⊙△⊙)

Really, really stunned.

HP: 4/40
Damage: 0

poke mattix
LMAO omg

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 am
Aaah. It felt good to do that. Real good. Especially since it all but destroyed the others FEAR shield. With a wicked grin, she took a few steps closer to the stunned horsemen, lifted one clawed finger...

'Poke'

She shoved a finger through the remains of his shield.

HP: 10
Damage: 5

Kaiyumi
ouob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:44 am
The horseman barely bat an eye as his Fear shield was destroyed. He simply continued to stare at Poke blankly and unblinkingly--almost eerily so. Finally, after a few seconds had passed in silence, he lifted a hand and pointed right at her.

(⊙△⊙) "You suck."

And then he fled before he got his a** kicked, considering that he no longer had a shield to protect him.

HP: -1/40

poke mattix
PERFECT askldfjashdkf and sorry for like...this tag idek I'M SO TIRED RIGHT NOW it's late

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:21 am
Poke stood there for a few minutes, watching Zhi with a giant grin on her face. Wow, he felt so good to win a fight, it was the best. With a happy sigh, the dragoness went to walk away, but realized she still had one major problem

Her horns were still itchy

poke mattix
LOLOL DUN BE SORRY It's perfect <33

FINISHING TAG FROM MEE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items