Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hated one (Remake and reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Edward just stood there and his wing went back in him. His cheeks turned a little but he slowly nodded. "fine. . . . I guess i wont do it. . . ." he said looking off to the side.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney blushed and looked away as she let go. "Do you want to walk home with me?" She asked. SHe had just moved into the house next door to his so she figured that they could walk home together. SHe then saw a cut on his arm and said "Your hurt." Courtney looked at him hoping he wouldn't mind her looking at his wound.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney blushed and looked away as she let go. "Do you want to walk home with me?" She asked. SHe had just moved into the house next door to his so she figured that they could walk home together. SHe then saw a cut on his arm and said "Your hurt." Courtney looked at him hoping he wouldn't mind her looking at his wound.

when she mentioned a wound on his arm and smiled. "its nothing. . . I'll heal soon enough." he said as he started walking her home.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney smiled as he walked home with her. "Oh...... I didn't know you lived next door to me now?" She asked and blushed a little bit. "Good thing it's the weekend huh? Maybe we could hang out sometime?" SHe said blushing and trying to make conversation.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney smiled as he walked home with her. "Oh...... I didn't know you lived next door to me now?" She asked and blushed a little bit. "Good thing it's the weekend huh? Maybe we could hang out sometime?" SHe said blushing and trying to make conversation.

"ugh. . . Yeah. . . Well would you like to come over for something to drink and eat?" he asked rubbing the back of his head. He didnt know how to react around girls he just let out a little.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Vincent Hammond

"Sure. But if I start to annoy you just tell me. Sometimes I get carried away with something and wont shut up. If I start doing that just tell me." She said shyly. She was smiling but hoped that he wasn't annoyed by her. She didn't have many friends and her parents beat her sometimes when they were fighting but she wanted to be a good friend no matter what. She didn't want him to think that she was stalking him. But she wanted a friend that didn't judge her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Sure. But if I start to annoy you just tell me. Sometimes I get carried away with something and wont shut up. If I start doing that just tell me." She said shyly. She was smiling but hoped that he wasn't annoyed by her. She didn't have many friends and her parents beat her sometimes when they were fighting but she wanted to be a good friend no matter what. She didn't want him to think that she was stalking him. But she wanted a friend that didn't judge her.

"its okay honestly im more of a listener. However. . . . Im curious about what happened to mister jacobs. The guy that used to live in your appartment. He was there just last week." he said sighing with a shrug. He grabbed her hand and led her inside passing a ducktaped door that was by his kitchen.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 am

Vincent Hammond

"I'm not sure. Mother and father said that he lost his job ad couldn't afford it. Though I don't know for sure." She said smiling as she came into his apartment. The duct taped door had her a little worried but she knew that she was in good hands. She just kept smiling shyly as she came into the house. She walked with him and was a little confused as to why the door was duct taped.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"I'm not sure. Mother and father said that he lost his job ad couldn't afford it. Though I don't know for sure." She said smiling as she came into his apartment. The duct taped door had her a little worried but she knew that she was in good hands. She just kept smiling shyly as she came into the house. She walked with him and was a little confused as to why the door was duct taped.

"here i'll go get some drinks. Feel free to look around. I'll be right back." he said going to the kitchen to get drinks.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney nodded and looked around, looking at his pictures wishing her family was like this. She smiled seeing a picture of him and his mother. She smiled and wondered where his parents were.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney nodded and looked around, looking at his pictures wishing her family was like this. She smiled seeing a picture of him and his mother. She smiled and wondered where his parents were.

edward was happy to finaly have some in the house besides himself. He got some snacks and brought them to the dinning room.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Vincent Hammond

When he came back, she put the picture down and smiled as she went over to him. "Was that your mother in that picture I was looking at? She's very pretty." She said and smiled happily. She enjoyed being with Edward and wondered why he lived on his own.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

When he came back, she put the picture down and smiled as she went over to him. "Was that your mother in that picture I was looking at? She's very pretty." She said and smiled happily. She enjoyed being with Edward and wondered why he lived on his own.

Edwards smile faded when she mentioned his mother. He sat down and looked down. "yeah that was my mother. She was human and my father was a full demon. . . . But there dead now." he said sadly as a tear went down his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney then put ehr hand no his back and said "Oh..... I didn't mean to upset you. If you need anything just ask." She cared for him even though they had just met. In fact it was love at first sight for her but she didn't know if he shared her feelings.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Edward put his hand on hers and shook his head. "unless you know my parents killer there isn't much i could ask for except . . . Well. . . Would you mind possibly. . . Staying the night here?" he said blushing brightly while he fiddled with his thumbs."
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff