Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 4vs4] Into Blackness [Lots of people] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 pm
TK could not say much about most of the horsemen in the room, but the one with foliage for hair was not so bad. He seemed somewhat polite at the very least, though he could not say he enjoyed having the hair attack him. Brows furrowed, TK took a step back as he watched a chunk of hair attack his shield. The student craned his neck forward and realized the hair had heads on them. He eyed Fai incredulously as he called it precious. Did he literally call it Precious? That wasn’t peculiar at all.

He stumbled back as the purple horseman chose to attack him as well. One of the arrows hit him in the side, which caused TK to grimace. You are certainly a pleasant one, he thought as he eyed Meng with narrowed eyes. At least the female horseman was so kind as to use his name. Mengyao.

Straightening up, he smoothed out the wrinkles in his shirt before he kicked Fai in the legs. Quick and simple.

HP: 26
Target: Fai
Damage: 1

Ice Queen

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:08 pm
Makoto leaned back as the fighting ensued, greatly impressed by the brazen assault on the students, or lack thereof. There wasn't one side or the other he found himself particularly fond of, and barring walking away to get mindlessly lost again, he was rather unsure of what to do. He could simply wait... ah, but what fun was there in that? The inugami rolled his head to the side, feeling it threaten to decapitate itself and slam to the floor. Well, fighting headless would surely be fascinating.

But ultimately the dog kept his head properly on its perch, ears swiveling to the sound of arrows volleying back and forth. He wasn't particularly interested in names or factions, but if he didn't do something, getting to the exit would be much harder than it was worth. Rolling back onto the balls of his feet, Makoto opened his eyes wider, the brilliant gold swallowing the black of his pupil. Lifen was in his immediate way, so he went after her first.

HP: 30/30
Target: Lifen
DMG: 4 congrats makoto you did something right for once
Fear: Y1 I'm sorry Makoto, I forgot your stupid attack

Nerpin
hay u

keiifuu

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 pm
Fai looked a bit surprised when his sparring partner got hit. But what was more surprising was that two others were hit at the same time.

That wasn't right. In fact... that was rather dangerous, he thought. Alas, while he was contemplating the situation, his hair was attacking the skeletal boil again. The head took another bite out of the FEAR shield, then smiled shamelessly at the boil, because Precious enjoyed a fight much more than Fai apparently did.

HP: 39/40
Dmg: 4
Attacking: TK
Syusaki

Kanth rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am
Irritation? Irritation!?

Etzer huffed. He was not an irritation.

Forming a fist and cupping his other hand around it, the frost demon's eyes narrowed as he attempted to make a frost something, but he didn't have enough concentration. Instead, he reached down and grabbed the arrow that had been flung his way, staring at it with distaste.

"You dropped something." Etzer hissed, feeling the frost just barely affect him. Who was this guy, anyway? All he did was ask a simple question, was it really that hard to answer?

HP: 28/30
Action: Throwing the Arrow
Target: Mengyao
Damage: 11 - 6 = 5dmg
FEAR: Y1 Battle Cry

kurotomato

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:33 pm
He felt agitated, uncertain. Mengyao swayed unsteadily on his feet, though he didn't fall, nor did he seem to even notice the frost that slipped across his skin, the hit from the demon only making him stagger backwards a few steps.

His eyes flickered briefly towards Lifen, catching the look in her eyes, but then he raised his bow again, shaking his head.

I need to find it, I need to -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 113/120
Target: AJ, TK, Etzer
Damage: 1 meng u suck
FEAR: Y2 Chill ]

Syusaki
TK

Keiifuu
Makoto

Kanth
Etzer

Meegane
AJ

Nerpin
Lifen

Ice Queen
Fai

Ol-j-man
Shikoba

Zoobey
YOUR TURN

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm
The, let's say, Mengyao is the archer, made another shot to AJ. Okay, he knew he wasn't welcome here, but what's the problem of using such a bad attitude. The arrow didn't hurt him much because he entered into battle mode, which scales revealed to cover his skin, so the arrow just bounced off. "Hey hey, hold on, why so angry?" He was all friendly to those strangers, right?

"Look out!" The head yelled.

The amphisbaena boil could see another arrow coming so he shifted his head a bit to dodge it, the arrow hit the wall behind him again. It was from a ghoul, a pretty lady standing next to the archer. "Miss, nice to meet you." He learned to be polite in front of ladies thanks to his family so he made a bow to Lifen. "Are you playing some kinds of arrow shooting game and I interrupted?" If they were playing a game, and he suddenly stepped in and hindered the archer to hit the target, Mengyao was surely unhappy. "....But I didn't seem to see your target?" AJ looked around and asked them, where's their target? He walked toward the lady to hand in her arrow back. "Your arroooooooo-" However, he tripped over something and fell down, the arrow flew off from his grasp.

Oosp.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HP: 24/ 30
Action: Try to talk to Mengyao, pass the arrow back to Lifen but failed
Target: Lifen
Damage: 2
Fear: Y1 Battle Cry [1/1]

kurotomato
Mengyao, Mengyao, don't be so harsh.

Nerpin
No problem, AJ is easy-going

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 pm
TK didn’t mind the first horseman hitting him. They had agreed to a spar of sorts. He could take the hard hits from him, although he still couldn’t stop staring at the plant-like hair. He knitted his brows together when he realized the hair was actually smiling at him. Well, that wasn’t disconcerting at all. Nope.

But the second horseman. Aaaah. Yes. Him. “I am beginning to feel like a bag of bones being kicked around,” he muttered to himself as he attempted another swing at Fai.

HP: 21
Target: Fai
Damage: 1

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm
- "My liege?"

Regal sweeping golds, an extravagance that matched even the intricate old palaces of Conquest, of the ceremonial temples and jade palace, of twice its weight in detail alone.

A voice, a figure obscured, their robes dull compared to the extravagance. They bowed, low, hiding their face, their expression. "My liege, tomorrow is the Choosing. They wait for you. All of them."

All of who-

- The doors opened at the far end. Outside, an army. Like Conquest, like the Four Clans, but not quite. It was more uniform, it was more absolute. It had nothing to fear and -

- It called his name.

"My liege?" That voice again. Distant. No he was - there was - for a second everything fluxed, a wave of grey washing away everything, turning things back to a murky stillness, black, greys, whites, drab, boring, unacceptable -

- Unacceptable.

That's right. He was King, and he alone decided. Everything else was simply quite unacceptable.

kurotomato

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm
He could hear a voice.

Mengyao blinked, momentarily disoriented. Gold and red flashed before him, sliding into each other - a glittering, sparkling, dazzling gold that felt familiar and warm to him, bright and brilliant and real -

The voice came again.

"My liege?"

Who was speaking to him? The voice slipped in and out of his thoughts, one right after the other, but then -

"Ah. Yes."

Mengyao tucked his hands into the flowing, draping sleeves of his robes - gold, obviously, laden with intricate embroidery and hemmed with tiny jewels that caught the light, reflecting colors as he walked. He turned his head and the black silk ribbons of his headdress fell over one shoulder, Mengyao lifting his chin, breathing in the scent of flowers and cinnamon.

"Yes," he said again. "Yes, I - "

Grey.

Something washed through him, washed over him, obscuring his line of vision. The voice wavered in and out, like static fizzling through his head - he lifted a hand, pressing the heel against his temple as though adding pressure might stop the grey, stop the black that smeared like ink and tar -

- everything seemed to fade out, then fade back in -

- no.

No, this would certainly not do. He was not the man possessed by Insanity, he was -

- who was he -

- "My liege?"

That's right. He was King. He was the one who held the control. It was through him that anything and everything was decided. He was the voice that spoke to himself, he was the one who made things happen.

He was king.

This is who I am.

And I will not have it any other way.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 pm
Mengyao, his body, stood stock-still, regal almost, poised as if ready to give another command, ready to strike, to execute-

- It lasted for less than a second longer as something seemed to snap, to exhale and he crumpled, puppet strings neatly severed. He didn't get up.

kurotomato
MENGYAO IS KO'ED. He is permanently knocked out of this fight and unconscious! Everyone else may continue OR retreat!

Syusaki

Meegane

Nerpin

Ol-j-man

Kanth

keiifuu

Ice Queen

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:42 pm
He expected the conquest horseman in purple to fling another arrow at him, but the attack never came. Curious, TK turned toward the horseman in question and narrowed his eyes when he took in Mengyao’s expression. For a moment, perhaps not even a few brief seconds, the horseman seemed to see something that the others could not. It absolutely baffled the skeleton boil as Mengyao tucked his hands into his long sleeves. He stood still for just a bit longer before he deflated, falling over like some doll.

TK knitted his brows and shifted his attention toward the other horsemen. It didn’t seem like they understand what was going on either. Welll, at least he wasn’t the only one. He looked Mengyao over again with a perplexed expression. He supposed someone would have to wake him up and/or take him back to the reserve. That, however, would not be delegated to him. With the initial instigator of the fight gone, he glanced at the other occupants before he silently stepped back.

He stepped back and back until he was out the door and walking around in the darkness again. This trip to the Haunted House had certainly been enough for now.

[ exiting /eyesquint ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 pm
Fai looked at the fallen horseman, a frown on his face. "I can offer my mount to carry him, if needed," he offered the other horsemen.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:02 pm
What... a strange turn of events. Etzer wasn't sure what to say, but he decided to exit the Haunted House, deciding that a few bruises were all that he needed for the moment.

The frost demon wasn't going to push his luck. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but he decided he wanted nothing to do with it whatsoever.

As quietly as he came, he exited the same way.

[ Exiting the thread~ ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:26 am
What is.....happening?

AJ was waiting for Mengyao's answer when the horseman fell down and not getting up all of a sudden. Ah?!

With his knocked out, people in the room started to leave. Was the game over? What happened to the boil? He looked at others, but they seemed surprised of it also. Um?

"I can offer my mount to carry him, if needed,"

Okay, now he can confirm something went wrong and the game was terminated. Hope the boil would be alright. Oh well, it seemed nobody had the mood to tell him how to get back to the campus. Maybe he should try to catch one of the participants if he runs faster? "Er.....It seemed the party is over, I will leave if there's nothing needs me."
The amphisbaena boil left the room with confusion, continued his way to find someone to guide him back to the academy.

Hope to meet them again in the campus that they might arrange another arrow shooting game? He bounced off when he spaced out for the possible future meeting.

[ EXIT ]  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff