Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Dispe Ding ChHoists ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image

HenrikxXx Hallwyd

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                  xx`◜ hikke˟↘ ᴛʜᴇO D D - ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
                                                  xx( ) THAT'S n- none - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                  xxx I'VE GOT THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO SEE I'VE GOT THINGS TO DO PLACES TO SEE - DON'T TALK TO ME
                                                  xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT NO TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : panicky . ♔ . with : drayce . ♔ . at : dispe ding chhoists )
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnine years . ↘ . adopted . ↘ . the real boss . ↘ . pureblood

- "Aren't those generally messy?" he wrinkled his nose slightly in distaste. Oh, he could imagine the screaming fit his folks would throw at the cleaning bill already. He should probably stop thinking in such disturbing manners. Henrik wondered where he got that from. "'sides, you can never be sure if you actually did do the job with hammers. Too many possibilities and variables and all that what." He was aware it was probably a joke━ okay, definitely a joke, since the boy confirmed it and all.

- Hikke totally got it. He supposed that was nice of the boy, to not end up killing him. Meant less stuff to clean up, which meant more free time, which translated into 'maybe I can actually go and do stuff that I like without the rest of the idiots hovering over me and all up in my face.' The name, though. Irvine sounded familiar. "Pleasure to meet you." It was, actually, despite the bit of bodily mutilation that happened not very long ago at all. "Thanks for not deciding to off me. And that."

- "I should say sorry. Again. Do you want a cake? It's the least I can do." This was quite pleasant, to be honest, barring the complete oddity of the whole thing. "Anything, really. Free of charge, because of the stabbing thing."

o o c : okay. uh. accept it. ; w;

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:58 am
                  User Image
                  D R A Y C E I R V I N E
                  xxxxxxxxpureblood---nine

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
                  ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
                  ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

In Drayce's mind, there wasn't really any method of murder that wouldn't be messy. Granted, he only knows ways that involves blunt force trauma or knife, basically the really obvious ones. He doesn't really want to learn a thousand and one ways to kill people.

"You're welcome." What was he supposed to say? "I don't want to get sent to Azkaban either"? Or something like, "I'm too lazy to kill people"? Yeah, that alone might make Henrik call the hit wizards on him. On second thought, would it matter? Since this kid was a muggle, and he was a wizard who would possibly never have to do anything in the muggle world, getting arrested at age nine won't impact his future, right?

Drayce left the train of thought at that.

"Oh, um." Free cake? That sounded awesome. But Drayce must be humble. "It's okay--I'm good. Do you, uh--Are you okay?"

[ooc; have fourth s**t post]

Grespeciatto

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
                  ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
                  ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Rehearsals, recordings, interviews. That was what Ariana had to deal with when it came to work. However, singing wasn’t her only job. Although she didn’t get paid, she considered being a mother one hell of a job. It involved a lot of time, effort, and stress. The two of these put together had been extremely exhausting and took a toll on the twenty year old. Loving what she did sure did not make her life any less tiring, and if it weren’t for makeup, dark circles would be visible underneath her eyes.

It was a surprise how well she got dressed this morning, but that may have been because she laid out her outfit last night before bed. If it was chosen today, the woman would have definitely not matched, and she certainly couldn’t go out into the public looking like a mess under the vision of so many eyes. Her fans were out there, and so were magazines – waiting to bash on any celebrity. Luckily, she was only becoming very well known in the wizarding community.

Most muggles hadn’t a clue who she was although there were exceptions, such as those with family members who adored Ariana. Since many didn’t know who she was, however, the songstress decided to stop by a café before heading back to the studio to work on her record. C’mon, let’s go, she thought in annoyance, stepping behind the last person in line. A Double Double was really the only thing Ari needed at the moment. That or just more sleep, but that wasn’t going to happen. Not right now, at least.

User Image

Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:58 pm
User Image
                                                    I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                    I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                    And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                    My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Lᴏsᴛ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Virgil sighed as he settled into a chair, both annoyed with himself and annoyed with the general state of his life. He was still living off of his family's money, and he needed to get off of that. Honestly, he was twenty-three, and he'd never held down a job before. However, he didn't even know where to look, since he knew for a fact that he'd had no aspirations beyond being some dark witch's minion when he was taking his NEWTs, and as a result, he had no one else to blame but himself for basically having no skill set he could really use. Oh, he could try and become something for the ministry, but that involved a psych evaluation, and he knew he'd fail that instantly. Especially if the other him decided to come out. He crossed his arms, not particularly happy with what was going on, but nonetheless not surprised. Even the mu-Darius had gone on and gotten a job, and had held it for years. Virgil was just unable to figure out precisely what he should do, or where he could even consider working that he wouldn't instantly be turned away from, or quit because he despised it.

Which was what brought him here. He had finally gotten hungry for the first time in a day or so (he really needed to keep track of that stuff, since if nothing else he was going to have both an angry therapist and an angry redhead on his arse) and had decided to go out of his way to stay away from magical anything. There were just some days he found himself unable to even go into the magical world, which he mostly attributed to having slummed it in the muggle world for a period of time. That part annoyed him more than anything else. He'd grown up in the magical world, and he found more comfortable in anonymity than where he knew his family name and money would be noted. Well, not so much, he thought to himself. Since his father's arrest and conviction, he couldn't claim that the Rosses were as influential as they used to be. If nothing else, it made a lot of things more difficult. Such as his current dilemma regarding employment. He'd be damned if he went into something that was demeaning, but he was quickly running out of ideas for what to do.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so I'm actually hungry. What the heck am I actually going to have?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                    I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                    And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                    I turned all the mirrors around

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 am
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Former Angelus ~ Halfblood ~ Pastry Chef
═══════════════════════╗

Dominique was working his usual long day shift which he didn't really mind since all he did was stay in the kitchen only occasionally coming to the front to bring fresh pastries or such to the front bars. But today his little brother wasn't feeling well so he had decided to help with the usual waiting. It hadn't been too terrible, a few fumbles here or there, more blushing embarrassment than anything so nothing horrific. Plus business was usually pretty slow so it wasn't like there was a giant audience to these happenings. He had actually just returned from placing another order of scones in the oven when the store bell rang alerting him to another customer. He passed some tea to his brother who he had exiled to a corner of the kitchen before making his way out to the main area. He paused seeing that the customer was a young man with an annoyed look upon his face and wondered if he should just slide back into the kitchen and waited but he also figured that if he did that his annoyance might get worse and they could lose a customer. And he really didn't want to hear a sick teen rant at him. Again. So he swallowed his fear and walked over to him with a small smile and a flush upon his cheeks. "H-hello. W-what can I get for vous t-today? he nervously stuttered out.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Where~ Dispe Ding ChHoists
With~ A customer
Why~ Working
S'il vous plaît ne pas bousiller s'il vous plaît ne pas bousiller ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil looked up as a server came over to him, asking for his order. He blinked, realizing that yes, that was what he was here for. He'd of course gotten distracted by his thoughts, as usual. He bit his lip, thinking. What the heck did he want? He was hungry, but he had no clue as to what he wanted. Though, judging from the smell, he could easily guess that this was a pastry shop along with the teas and coffees. Nothing alcoholic, which caused part of him to scoff, but he wasn't here to drink. If he wanted that, he'd go to another place, one of the many around London that he'd been to since he'd graduated. He noticed the man blushing, or maybe just embarrassed, but he couldn't say for sure what it was. However, he decided to ignore it, instead thinking about what he wanted to eat. "A turkey sandwich, hot if you don't mind, and some butterbe-um, I mean, some tea."

He could have kicked himself. A butterbeer? Really? Ugh, he needed a drink. He was too sober to be in public. Especially if he forgot he was surrounded by muggles and not wizards. However, this shop looked about as dry as a desert, and Virgil had originally thought going here to stay away from alcohol was going to help him think clearly. Apparently not. Instead, he had the wonderful luck to be more fuzzy when he was sober than when he was drunk. There was some twisted logic there, he thought. Being sober made him less sharp, while being drunk made him more focused. His eyes narrowed as he considered the implications to that, but he really didn't want to think about that.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so I'm actually hungry. What the heck am I actually going to have?
                                                    OOC:

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:11 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique watched the man peruse the menu with a similar expression that he had seen many times on a number of other people. His was just a more agitated version that what he was used to. When he finally decided on a meal he chose a turkey sandwich and he was sure that he had just tried to order a butterbeer, or at least that's what he thought he heard. How odd would it have been if he ran into another wizard? It still amazed him that his friend Beth was actually a squib and that she was willing to continue their friendship despite his heritage. Though he still didn't think he deserved the tongue lashing he received though he was happy she was slightly won over by confections and coffee. Still, the man seemed annoyed with himself, more than before, with his slip up so..maybe? He certainly wasn't going to ask him, he barely knew him! And who was he to bother the man when he was obviously trying to enjoy himself. Or he hoped so. He hoped agitated wasn't a permanent state for him. Not that it was any of his business in the first place. His blush, which had slowly started to fall rose back with a vengeance. "W-would vous also like chips? A-and we do not 'ave beer 'ere, but we do 'ave rum and wine for ze baking. Would eizzer do?" Dominique had no idea what made him tell the customer that or ask what he wanted. They weren't supposed to serve alcohol to the guests it was purely for cooking! But he felt bad for the man. Plus if this were France it wouldn't be too big of a deal so really, if he was asked, he could claim culture shock. Despite having been in Britain nearly 5 years.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil looked over the man, blinking when he noticed that the man seemed to be blushing harder than he previously was, and the Slytherin narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms. No, it wasn't his imagination, he thought, and considering that the man was blushing around him made Virgil nervous for another reason. He'd never had anyone blush at him before and Virgil was suddenly reminded about those cheesy romance books he'd sometimes see where the girls are doing stupid things like giggle and blush. "Are... you blushing? Please tell me you're not blushing." Virgil looked the man up and down, trying to figure out just why the guy seemed intent on stuttering and lingered a bit longer on his face than normal.

Virgil decided then and there to stop staring at the man and instead considered the idea of chips and alcohol. As tempting as the idea of wine was, he was not going to start drinking right now. He could do it later. He was busy trying to figure out employment. Chips on the other hand made him feel queasy, and he wondered if maybe he was having adverse reactions to his less than laudable habit. He shook his head, both in answer to the man as well as to remind himself that no, he certainly didn't need to start worrying about himself this early in the day.
                                                    "No, just the sandwich and tea." He wanted to bang his head into the table at this point because Virgil Ross didn't get nervous around other people. He made other people nervous.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:48 am
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique forced himself not to take a step back as the customer seemed to stare him down and cross his arms at him. Had he done something offensive without realizing it? He really hoped not, he lowed his gaze to his notepad just in case the man hadn't liked being looked at, he'd had a few of those before. But then he asked him if he was blushing in such an incredulous tone that the young man almost had no choice but to flush an even brighter color to his extreme mortification. And, strangely enough, he was a bit perturbed that the man seemed disturbed by his blush. It wasn't like it meant anything! "I haff social anxiety, not zat eet ees any of votre business." he mumbled holding his notepad and pen tightly in his hands. When he declined the wine and asked for just the sandwich and tea he nodded sharply and turned quickly walking back to the kitchen. Once he was safely behind the door he could actually feel how fast his heartbeat was going and he hated how worked up he had gotten just over a simple question. Only it wasn't, was it? He was sure that if Beth had been in his position a slew of foul obscenities would've fallen out and perhaps a well placed slap or kick as well, depending upon her mood beforehand. The more Dominique thought about it honestly enough, the more irritated he became. It wasn't his fault he had anxieties when it came to people he didn't know! Granted, it could seem weird that he had it and yet still chose to be a waiter, but he was just helping out his family. That man had no right! But just as he was slamming the knife down to cut off pieces of the turkey that he realized that maybe the man had just been concerned and had a horrid way of showing it. Given his list of close friends and family this wasn't nor would it be the first time something blunt and seemingly offensive was actually meant to be taken for care. By the time he had the sandwich out the oven and sliced in half he was feeling marginally better as he placed it and the tea on a server and walked it out to his customer. Despite telling himself he would refrain from blushing in the man's presence he couldn't stop the pinking of his cheeks again as he leaned forward slightly to place his food and drink on the table. "If vous need anyzing else, zer ees a bell on ze counter. Vous can ring eet and I will come accordingly." Dominique told him quietly trying not to fiddle with his apron.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:53 am
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil looked surprised when the waiter decided to snap at him for nosing around his business. Technically, as he was the recipient of said blush, Virgil would have argued that he had every right to ask, but that was currently being quashed by the fact that he was still trying to keep from smacking his head against the table until things made sense again. After all, he wasn't going to believe he was willing to gawk at guys like some hormonal teenager. He was hardly a teenager now, and never went through it to begin with... Realizing that he was right about one thing made him mentally grown and wish the ground would swallow him up. Great, right as he finally got his head mostly screwed on right, he turns into a hormonal mess. That just made him wish for the time when he was having trouble keeping himself and the other him separate just so he could have an excuse for this behaviour. Before he could say anything (and maybe it was a good thing that he didn't have the chance to), the waiter walked off to make the meal, returning shortly with it in hand. With the sight of the sandwich, Virgil's stomach decided to let itself be known and made a very audible sound, causing Virgil's face to heat up and the former Slytherin could have murdered the traitorous organ right then and there.

Deciding that he'd be better served trying to be somewhat civil, Virgil didn't reach for his food for a moment and instead decided to speak.
                                                    "I... apologize. I am not necessarily the greatest conversationalist." It was an understatement, and Virgil fidgeted for a moment before he forced himself into stillness. Merlin, he was going to find out whatever it was that was making him look like a fool and just extract it from his body. That would work. Mulling over his food for a moment, he shook his head. "Perhaps some sugar and milk for the tea, I think the sandwich is just fine." He He could almost imagine his other self deciding to let itself be known in a rather rude fashion, but Virgil didn't linger too much on that. It was bad enough he was acting this way, it'd be worse if his alter ego decided to terrorize the man just because Virgil might actually like him.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:11 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique tried to stifle his amusement at the gurgle that came from the other young man's apparently hungry stomach and especially at the faint blush that overcame his face. But then he was hit with shock as the man apologized for his earlier statement saying he wasn't the greatest conversationalist. It was actually sort of sweet, especially since he knew the man's pain very well. "Eet's ok. I shouldn't 'ave snapped 'as I did." he apologized with a small but grateful smile. In answer to his earlier question for milk and sugar he just nodded and hurried off to the kitchen grabbing the small serving tray for tea and walking back to his table. He nearly tripped on the way back but thankfully managed to stay upright by the grace of God himself. And maybe just a small muttered sticking charm. Maybe. "Zere. If vous need anyzing else, you can call me Dominique. I-I mean you c-can call for me, which is D-Dominique." The Beauxbatons student just wanted to shrink and hide away in his apron pocket as his horrendous blush spread back across his face. "I-IzinkI'earmycousincallingme!" Dominique blurted out before rushing back to the safety of his kitchen and then promptly groaning and hiding his face in his hands in shame. Great going! Why why why did the suave and charm of his family have to go to literally everyone else but him?! At this rate his customer was going to run for the hills without pay and he wouldn't even blame him! He decided that at the very least he could give him a bagged sample of their baked goods so that he wouldn't place blame squarely on the establishment but rather on his poor interaction skills. He would hate to see his family go without a customer because of..of whatever it was! The young French man frowned as he went over the pastries he had made that day and wondered which the other would favor. Definitely not the lady fingers but maybe some pint sized tiramisu? And an eclair or two, he'd never met a person to turn down free chocolate just yet, even those that were allergic. 'Jésus et Merlin qui avait été angoissant!' he thought with a shiver. After placing the selected items in small bag and then recalled that not only did he not know the other man's name but that this could also come across as slightly creepy. Bon Dieu he was a mess!

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil was at least glad that whatever temporary insanity had taken over him had decided to lay off for now and he nodded at the other man's explanation for his lapse in social graces. Then again, Virgil's social lapses tended to end in nothing good, so he was more willing to pardon others for theirs. At the very least, theirs didn't end in mad muttering and attempted kidnappings, Or harm to himself. As the man moved to get the milk and sugar, Virgil could at least let out a sigh of relief, thinking that the worst was over, until the man came back with the requested items. Before Virgil could give his thanks, the man, Dominique, was stumbling over himself and stuttering so badly that Virgil could do nothing else but stare. This wasn't normal behaviour, not even for him, and Virgil was tempted to give him Niall's address as a result. However, the man fled before he could even open his mouth, causing him to blink in confusion. "Congratulations Virgil. I think you just scared him off."

He didn't care if he sounded crazy muttering to himself. By all rights, he was actually crazy. He had the psychiatric profile to prove it. Thankfully, he was able to shove the whisper of a giggle to the back of his mind and focus on eating. He could focus on that. Which, the sandwich was actually good. That didn't help with his focus though, not as much as he would have liked. His mind kept going back to the awkward waiter and he swallowed convulsively. The other him was giggling more, and Virgil was about ready to mentally slap the other him for it. He didn't need a reminder that he was not even close to normal, and he found himself blushing as he thought about how Dominique had stumbled over his name and rushed off. If he didn't know any better, he could have sworn that the other man seemed like he was attracted to him. Which wasn't possible. No one had ever been attracted to him. Not even Rick. So Virgil sat, chewing on his sandwich and drinking his tea and trying not to think about how much he was blushing at the moment and trying instead to figure out how to get control over himself.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:14 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique debated and argued with himself in French and in English as he paced about the kitchen completely thankful his younger brother had departed upstairs to his home to rest instead of staying to attempt to keep him company. He was sure if the teen had been in his right frame of mind he and their older brother would be teasing him mercilessly. But it wasn't anything serious! He wasn't even sure if he was really attracted to the other man! He was certainly attractive enough...and his voice was nice....and when his face wasn't set in a little scowl it was sort of handsome. He groaned and sunk down into one of the few bar stools in the kitchen as he reviewed his thoughts. He was pretty sure there were rules about possibly lusting after customers but at least he wasn't panting all over him like he'd frequently witnessed from various female servers. The young man bit his top lip when he suddenly became curious as to whether or not he was finished with his meal to drop off his bill as well as the pastries. However before he could stalk his customer another walked in. Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself, Dominique went out with a friendly smile as the other young man seated himself and smiled at him as well. It was a different smile though, or maybe it wasn't the smile but the man's eyes he saw roving over him like he was looking for buried treasure. It creeped him out to be honest but he powered through being cordial and writing down his small order of tea and scones and he had the weirdest feeling as he turned around. Like someone was practically staring holes in the back of his skulls. He shivered at such a thought and went about gathering the pastry and tea and depositing on the man's table then blushed a deep red as the man lightly grasped his hand as he thanked him for the fast service. He stuttered his own and ever so slightly wiped his hand on his apron, the man's hand had been surprisingly warm and moist. Seeing as he was already out and about he might as well check on his first customer and walked back over to the young man. "Ees, everyzing ok? Would vous like a refill of your tea?" Dominique offered.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil had managed to get through the first half of the sandwich without incident and had started on the second when he noticed someone come in. He didn't really pay it much mind, that is until Dominique came out and took the man's order. The man was looking at Dominique like he was a piece of meat, and Virgil barely suppressed a snort of disgust. When the waiter left the table, he noticed the man was still staring at Dominique and Virgil had to refrain from taking a piece of cutlery and stabbing him through the eye. Or was that the other him. He knew his alter wasn't exactly the most protective person, more like possessive, but Virgil had to bite the inside of his cheek to make himself focus enough to not let his alter take control. Taking calming breaths, he counted to ten and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, Dominique was back out and serving the man his order. He saw his vision grey a bit when he saw the man grab Dominique's hand, and closed his eyes to fight back against his alter. Just what was wrong with him?

It took a bit to open his eyes again when he finally regained more control, only to blink when he noticed the waiter was back at his table. He searched his mind for a moment to see if he could recall if he'd said anything, and then had to stop himself from slapping his forehead when he realized that no, he didn't hear what the other said.
                                                    "Um, could you... repeat that?" He was trying not to sound rude, and Virgil was certain that failed spectacularly. He also didn't want to admit that he'd just had a mental battle with his alter that he'd won. That would scare anyone away, and vaguely Virgil wondered why he would even care if he scared Dominique away. He heard the other him giggle again, and he wanted to throttle it. No, he didn't need comments from the insane part of him. That always ended messily.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:22 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique still felt uncomfortable after his run in with his other male customer and swore he could feel the other's eyesight still on him but tried not to focus on that but instead on his current customer. It would seem however that the male was deep in thought and his assumption was proved correct when he asked if he could repeat his earlier question and he looked so darn angry with himself for having to ask it took a lot for him not to smile or giggle. It would've been rude! "I asked if vous wanted a refill on your tea. I am sorry if I was interrupting your thinking though." he apologized with a soft blush. He heard some hacking coming from the kitchen and sighed figuring his stubborn cousin was attempting to move again. Why couldn't that boy just listen to reason and rest? "Pardon me, s'il vous plaît." he told him with an apologetic smile before hurrying through the kitchen doors hoping the teen wasn't stupid enough to attempt cooking anything in his state. Luckily he wasn't but instead he was trying to get what he assumed a glass of water but had been foiled by a random coughing attack. The poor boy. Dominique tutted and muttered softly in his native language as he guided his cousin back up the stairs to his room ignoring any protests at the action. He promised to return with a small platter of soup and a glass of water and grinned magnanimously as the boy muttered defensively the entire time before finally conking out once his head hit his pillow. He tucked him in and after a second's thought put an alarm charm on the room to tell him if the boy awoke again so that he could try and deter him from moving on his own. Once he was satisfied he exited back down to the restaurant and went out the kitchen with the express purpose to go back to his mysterious man when his other customer signaled for him. He gave a slight despondent sigh but quickly threw on a small smile as he went over to the man attempting to keep as far out of reach as he possibly could. The man graciously complimented the scones asking if he had made them which he answered positively with, to his glee, no blush accounted for. He thanked the man and asked him if he too would like a refill of his tea or the check and sent a silent prayer of thanks when he answered for the latter. However when he bent forward to collect his plates, cup and utensils he felt a sharp pinch on his backside shocking him and causing him to upright himself sharply very nearly dropping the porcelain but luckily only dropping a spoon. Dominique sent a shocked look at his customer who was giving him an obviously fake innocent expression, obviously fake because he in time turned towards him to give him a wink. Humiliated and more than slightly mortified beyond belief, the frenchman quickly snatched the spoon from the ground and retreated into the sanctuary of his kitchen where he attempted to gather his wits. What did he do in a situation such as this?! He knew his friend Beth wouldn't have left until she laid that despicable man flat but he didn't believe he had the strength, physically or characteristically, to do so. He shuddered again thinking of that wink and made an internal promise to remember the man's face so that if he did dare to come back he would have his older brother deal with him. He was more the sort to punch first and ask questions later. He gathered the man's check and quickly made it over to the table to deposit and just as quickly walked away before he could attempt to try something else and made his way back to his original customer. "I-I em s-sorry for ze wait. D-did vous decide ab-bout ze ref-fill?" Dominique was sure that if he could he would've died right then and there. Just as he had been doing better that bête from the other table had to frazzle his nerves. He really hoped the man didn't make another comment about it, he wasn't sure if his nerves could take it.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff