Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

You can say what you have to say
'cause my mind's made up anyway

You can say what you want about me.....

A slew of things happened. First, hot coco was spilled on his chest. Then he pulled the hot shirt off. Suddenly, Verily was touching his chest. He wasn't even aware of the blush that sprung to her cheeks or her mental beat down. He had blushed as red as her hair in the course of her touching his bare chest. Electricity shot through him when she touched him. Ah, f*ck it, his mind said and he pulled her, bare chested into his arms. His lips sought hers out, not caring if she was dating Darius, him, or even his brothers. He just wanted her lips on his, and he did it.

.....keep talking while I'm walking away

all that bullshit you talk might work a lot
but it's not gonna work today

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily watched as if in slow motion as his arms reached out for her. She knew exactly what he was going to do, because it was exactly what she wanted to do too. She knew she should stop him, step away or something. She knew she was dating Darius, but she really didn't give two craps at the moment. She felt his arms wrap around her waist, pulling her onto his lap and against his bare chest, and suddenly her world was moving at a normal pace again as she squeaked in surprise. Immediately her hands were sliding up his naked chest and wrapping around his neck. His lips were crashing against hers and she slid her eyes closed blissfully. She was pressing against him, kissing him back hard, trying to make up for the months she had gone without his touch. Her fingers slid through his hair while her conscience screamed at her. 'What about Darius? Stop it. Stop right now!' But she didn't stop. She couldn't, and she wouldn't. There was not a single part of her that wanted to stop. She could feel guilty about betraying her best friend later, right now, she was doing what her heart had been telling her to do for a long time now. She was damn sick of doing what her brain and everyone around her told her to do. She should have listened to her heart a long time ago.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik full well expected Verily to push him off her, to slap him or curse at him... so naturally when she kissed him back, he was entirely surprised. But that didn't stop his kissing. No, actually, her want to kiss him bolstered his will. His hands were moving all over her and his tongue... Well, he parted his lips and his tongue darted forward into Verily's mouth. He could feel the heat on his cheeks, but something inside him kept pushing him on, pushing him to kiss her more and more. Maybe it was the months of seeing her everyday and not being able to hold her. Maybe it was the V scarred into his arms. Whatever it was, Erik was embracing it and Verily as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

And though I can't

The heat in Verily's cheeks grew exponentially as his tongue slid into her mouth and against her own, but still she didn't pull away. She just pressed herself closer to him, and tangled her fingers in his hair tightly. She was hyperaware of his bare chest pressed against her and every time she moved even slightly she was aware of their bodies sliding against each other in the most perfect way. Almost as if they were two puzzle pieces meant to be locked together. She could feel his hands pressing against her everywhere, leaving her nerves electrified when they moved away to a new spot. She hadn't realized how long she'd missed him and how long she'd wanted to hold him and kiss him again until this moment, but now that she finally had him near her again, she couldn't stop. Her hands slid down from his hair to his neck, brushing against his warm skin delicately as she pulled herself even closer to him, until almost every single part of them was touching. 'What abou-' 'Shut it conscience. I'm going to do what I think is right. What I feel is right.' When Ver was touching Erik, kissing Erik, even when she was just near him, she saw sparks fly. All her nerves tingled with electricity and she wanted nothing more than to be near him forever. When she was around Darius.... it felt the same as when she was around Elli, or Chance, or any of her other friends.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Her hand in his hair, her fingers running along his skin, her soft lips against his... her tongue... every touch was electric. When she pulled her body against his, he nearly blanked out, but his mind stayed focused on one central idea. And that was Verily, and his feelings for her. He wanted to kiss her forever, but there was something that he just had to say. Trying his hardest, he pulled his lips away from Verily's, but not far away. His lips kissed to her ear where he was barely able to whisper. But whisper he did. Swallowing hard, Erik whispered, "Verily... I think... No, I do. I love you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily slid her eyes open as he pulled away from her, almost whining, wanting his lips back on hers. She flushed as hi lips pressed against her face, trailing up to her ear. She could feel her heart pounding in his chest, and she heard the faint sound of him swallowing, feel his hot breath tickling the edge of her ear, but all of that was forgotten as his words whispered in her ear. The words were slipping past her lips before she could let herself think about it. "I love you too." She knew it to be true. She could feel the truth of her words resonating within every inch of her body, but along with that guilt was wracking her body. She had led Darius on, and now here she was... cheating on him. She was a terrible person. She hated every part of her. How could she do this to him? She blinked and dropped her head silently to Erik's shoulder. Muffled by his skin, her thoughts fell into the air as words. "I'm a terrible person." Her words were soft and silent. All those long hours she'd spent composing her letter to Erik, all the songs she'd written trying to get out what she felt, and she couldn't find the words because she'd felt guilty about it, but being here, ontop of Erik, and knowing he felt the same, they'd just slipped right out, like they'd just been waiting on the tip of her tongue for the perfect moment. She raised her head slowly, so she could look him in the eye, but couldn't bring herself to smile even though she was more than happy with what he'd said. She was ecstatic, overjoyed, exhuberant, but wracked with painful cringe worthy guilt. "I love you." She whispered again, explaining that the reason she was a terrible person had nothing to do with him, and that she did really truly love him."I love you so so so much."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Everything was happening so fast. He heard her say she loved him too, then almost missed her saying she was a terrible person and he opened his mouth to say something. But then she was saying she loved his again. And that she loved him so so much. "Verily I-I..." He swallowed hard, looking into her gorgeous eyes. A lot of things occurred to him, but what he finally blurted out wasn't what he wanted to say. "I'm the terrible person." His eyes searched hers for a second, then he continued. "I just... I wanted you so bad. I wanted you to know that I love you. And... aw ******** it," he said and kissed her again, needing the electric feel of her lips on his.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily blinked as he called himself a terrible person. She shook her head vehemently. "You're not a terrible person. We're... We're j-just meant to be to-" Her words were cut off as he swore and then pulled her against him again, their lips falling together. Her hands were immediately wrapped around his neck pulling her close to him again, because dear gods she wanted to be pressed against him, touching him as much as possible. She never wanted to move away. Every touch was like magic. Every movement of their lips pressed together was like fireworks. She needed him more than words could ever explain, and she hoped her lips against his might be able to. She couldn't see how there was anything wrong with everything they were doing. There couldn't possibly be something wrong with something so right? Right? Right. Her mind slid into autopilot as she kissed him some more. Feeling confident, she slid her tongue along his lips before deepening their kiss and sliding it into his mouth.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

She was saying something before he kissed her and he was about to break their kiss when he felt her tongue slink into his mouth. His mind immediately went blank and all that mattered was her again. Erik wrapped his arms around her, though it was impossible to pull her closer to him. His hands ran over her, needing the contact with her body. Everywhere she touched was electric, and everywhere he touched sent shivers through his body. After what seemed like an eternity of their lips on each others, he pulled away, kissing her neck. "V....Ver... I... I don't... I don't want to stop... Like... Ever. I..." As he looked into her eyes, his mind went blank again and he presses his lips against hers again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

And though I can't

When he pulled away from her, she was glad, if only because she was forgetting how to breathe and that was kind of essential to living. She shivered as his lips pressed against her neck; his words ghosted across her skin and warmed her soul. A smile had graced her lips without her even realizing it. "I don't either." She whispered, getting lost in those wonderful eyes of his. And then he was kissing her again and she was pretty sure that she had forgotten how to think, because her mind was consumed with him. His lips, his hands, his scent, his touch, his eyes. Everything about him. After a few moments, she pulled away, panting for breath; her face flushed, either from their activites or the lack of oxygen. She gently brushed her lips against his nose, both his cheeks, his chin, and briefly against his lips once again. "Erik..." She whispered, her fingers running through his hair and across his cheek, before sliding down his neck and chest to rest above his heart. "I've missed you. I've missed this... I've missed... us."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

His mind was struggling to break through the fog of their kisses, of her electric touch. When she said she missed him, missed them, however, the fog dissipated. His blue eyes widened and fixated on her. She missed them? "Then why aren't you with me?" he blurted out. His cheeks couldn't get any redder than they already were, otherwise they would have. Quickly, he stammered, "Um, I... er... I... I didn't.... I didn't mean it... like... like that.. I meant... Oh damn it Verily... I want you to be my girlfriend again. I know... I know that Darius is your best friend... But I..." Tears threatened to burst forward as he tried unsuccessfully to find the right words. Think damn you, think! Don't blow this! He looked at her and brushed her cheek with his hand. "If you want to be with me, then you should do what you want. I will be here."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily actually burst into a fit of giggles as he blurted out what she knew he'd been thinking for awhile now. She knew it wasn't funny, but she thought it was damn adorable how he blushed afterwards, and how he just automatically said what was on his mind without thinking. She composed herself quickly and listened to his words seriously, hugging him tightly when it looked like he might cry, and willing him not too. If he cried she wouldn't be able to speak, that she knew for sure. She pulled away from him so she could look him in the eye while she thought about what she had to say. "I want to be with you." She said simply. It was as simple as he made it out to be, now that she'd finally figured out her thoughts, and gathered everything together. "Ever since school ended.... er well before that really... I've been doing a lot of thinking." She paused, realizing how disjointed she sounded as she tried to speak her thoughts. With a deep breath, she started again. "I've been thinking about everything, trying to figure it out. I didn't understand what I was feeling back when I broke up with you.... I was only just starting to understand everything when we spoke at the end of term feast.... I had gotten a lot of figured out by the time I sent you that letter, and I guess this meeting was just the confirmation I needed." She swallowed hard, realizing she'd never said what her thoughts, and songs had been screaming at her for awhile. "I love Darius. But not in the way I thought I did. He's my best friend, but I look at him like... just that, my best friend. When I'm around you though...." She paused, working up the nerve to say what she was thinking, and absentmindedly trailing her finger in patterns on his chest. "When I'm kissing you, holding you, just being near you, it's like... my world has suddenly exploded into a million new colours I never knew existed. Every brush of your skin is electrifying, and every kiss addictive. When I'm away from you, it's like... I've just gotten out of a really loud rock concert. You know, like your ears are muffled and the world just seems so much emptier without all the loud music? Yeah that's what it's like when you're not around." She paused, licking her lips, and letting him take in all that she'd already said before continuing. "I thought... that Darius was who I liked... because... I don't really know. I've never felt like that around him, except when adrenaline was pumping through my system because he'd just saved my life...It's a common phenomenon I guess, to think you love a person that saves your life." She shrugged and smiled at Erik gently. "But the point in all that crap is, I don't want to lose him, but I don't want him. I want you. I love you. You're the one that lights up my world, and makes me complete. You're the one that inspires all my music. You're the one I need." Her last sentence came out as quiet whisper, as she finally finished rambling and broke off her incessant eye contact with him, instead looking down to watch her finger continuously draw patterns on his chest, right over where his heart was.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik sat there, transfixed by every word she said, holding on to her and smiling like a fool. He became intensely aware of her touching his chest, her fingers shocking him with every brush. When she got to her point, that she wanted him and loved him... that he lit up her world... That she needed him... a single tear rolled down his cheeks. "Verily... I... that was very beautiful." He wiped his eyes and smiled at her, tipping her chin up to look her in the eyes. "I want to be there for you, to light up your world. I want to inspire you, to make that beautiful voice heard. I want to be everything you need me to be. And more." He paused, then smirked as a funny thought occurred to him. "Guess I'll just have to save your life a couple times, eh?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily automatically began to worry when a tear ran down his cheek, but then he was complimenting her and staring at her, and she just felt totally overwhelmed, because she was pretty sure she had never spoken that much in her life, and she had definitely never told anyone but her twin that much about her inner thought system before. She blushed bright red as he spoke to her, but then he made a joke and totally ruined the moment. Which she was bit appreciative of, since the overwhelming wave of emotions that had been coursing through her were basically inhibiting her ability to speak. She rolled her eyes at him playfully and kissed his nose. "If you try and save my life, you'll probably end up killing me from an adrenaline rush or something." She said, sticking her tongue out at him, and mostly joking, a playful smile creasing her lips. "You definitely inspire my music though..." She said with a another kiss, to his cheek this time. "Although recently all very depressing..." She shrugged, and smiled at him. Given the fact that until this day, she had been wallowing in her depression and confusion, it was no surprise that all her music had been well... depressed and confused.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

He brushed her cheek when she said that most of what she had written was depressing, meaning that he was inspiring sad feelings. "Verily McHalen, from this moment on, I will only inspire you to write happy music. Even if I have to do something stupid to make you smile, I promise you that you will never be sad again." Erik held her hands in his and kissed her softly on the lips.

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out