Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❧ || Unitologist Church [Arc Location] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Village: Konohagakure
Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 600

You will always be able to count on me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin sighs, "well, anyways let's get going to where Taka is. She's supposed to be our sensei now it seems, and I think that signal was for us to go to where she is," he says before climbing up to the nearest rooftop. He begins jumping from one rooftop to the next. [1/5] Doing this, he practices at being as silent as possible until he lands right next to Taka. He scratches his head when he realizes she's sleeping now. "Oh... so she's sleeping. [2/5] Okay... then guess I'll get something done while she's out." He sits down and looks at the female Tamer's partners, "don't worry, I'm just going to meditate until Taka wakes up guys." After reassuring them that he was no threat he sits down, legs crossed and eyes shut. [3/5]

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30/30

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka stayed asleep, content and safe with the warm ball of fuzz behind her that was koshi. Shade stared at the genin while he spoke, gauging his intents. This was his alpha's pupil, so he wouldnt attack him. Unless need be. Shade laid himself in front of Taka in between her an the genin, just in case.

Sleeping: 25% chakra restored.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Chakra Pool: 275/275
Stamina Pool: 265/265

Rin's hand twitches and he resists the urge to pet the giant cat in front of him. The urge was strong, but he could guess the consequences if he attempted such a thing. Missing fingers... or a whole hand... ouch. [4/5] Rin shakes his head and focuses back onto the task at hand. Concentrating, he focuses onto his chakra which was, as usual, naturally suppressed. Suppressing his chakra used to require a conscious effort, but now it was always like that even when he was asleep. Releasing the minimal effort it took to keep his chakra like that, Rin's silver chakra immediately flares up. This was a chakra control excercies that Rin did periodically when not doing origami. The goal was to suppress his chakra again as quickly as possible. This was perfect, and helped Rin at his chakra control immensely. So, Rin does just that. He suppresses his chakra once again, noticing that now instead of taking a minute like it once did, now it only took half that amount of time. Thirty seconds. Rin smiels and opens his eyes, "that was relaxing. I'm getting much better at it now. That is good."[5/5]

Basic Training: Meditate Complete!

Equipment

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 The blue haired twin would make his way into the area and walk down an alley before hopping from wall to wall, scaling up the buildings to the roof of once, getting a nice view on the church from where he was, but also in such a spot, the people from below couldn't see him. Kazama would pull out his blade and begin to clean in, and later throughout the night, he would probably fall asleep in his perch. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

Chakra:700/700

Taka would wake up a few hours later, her chakra restored. She stretched and opened one eye while doing so, seeing her genin meditating near her. She pet shades head and he got up to move beside her. She just sat there quietly, planning for her mission ahead. She spotted the glint of Kazama's sword for a moment on another building across the way. Good, he was on time.

Chakra restored to full  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Chakra Pool: 295/295
Stamina Pool: 285/285

Rin is about to close his eyes and begin meditating once again, when he notices something. His new sensei has finally woken from her slumber. "Hey," he waves at her, a smile on his face. [1/5] "Why don't you join me? Meditating is rather fun actually." He looks up when he notices the glint of something metallic reflecting the light o the sun. [2/5] Looking closer at where it was coming from, Rin realizes it was that man from the dojo. He had forgotten that he would be accompanying them on this mission as well. "Heh, I guess the guy who likes snow is coming too, cool." [3/5] Rin yawns and closes his eyes again. Time to get back to meditating. Concentrating on his chakra, he slowly releases his hold on it. [4/5] Then after doing that, Rin slowly begins to squash it back down, effectively suppressing his chakra for the second time now. He frowns. Strange... instead of thirty seconds it had taken forty-five seconds. Looked like he would need a little bit more practice. [5/5]

Basic Training: Meditate Complete!

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 am
An Anbu stepped out of the dark shadowy spot of the tree's it seemed he had been there for a while."You're a loud bunch."He said looking at the genin."If you jeopardize the mission, I have no problem knocking any of you out." Everyone was probably ready to get on with the mission. But how would they enter? The front door wasn't any option since people would see a group of shinbi enter. All windows seemed to be closed and locked, breaking them would make noise and the tree's wouldn't provide optimal coverage. The anbu walked over to a square silver vent in the walla and opened it with easy and silence. A vent. They were going to use a vent to get in? What kind of break in was that? But they didn't have the right to deny his methods. The Hokage said he was in charge so they must follow orders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 am
█ █ Giotto Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Ruby Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

[Taijutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Giotto sighed softly, bringing his fingers up to run through his long red hair, his calm gaze resting on the church before him. He could briefly see his twin scaling the walls, causing him to smirk before he took off after him, jumping onto a wall before running up the wall towards his brother. He remained silent though, knowing the cold aura he exuded would be enough to let Kazama know who was there. Hearing the voice of what he assumed was an anbu, Giotto looked up, giving the man an estranged look before sighing and remaining silent. 」™

[Chakra Pool 180/180] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool 320/320] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

--

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:04 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito looked around as he watched everyone doing something. He really didn't want to get caught up in the other two, since they are being to loud. Being silent like this really reminded Shito of the times when he and his friends would go out and do some hunting. It was quite thrilling. Shito then glanced over to where Taka was to see if everyone was over there waiting to go in. He jumped up to the roofs and quietly went over to her. "So, is everyone here now? Are we all good to go?" Shito whispered to her. Shito's skills in stealth would really come in handy on this mission, that was for sure. Shito was one of the top students for stealth and silence.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Chakra Pool: 295/295
Stamina Pool: 285/285

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rin sighs and stands up, "don't know what you're talking about. I was just sitting here meditating," he crosses his arms and looks at the anbu, a serious look on his face now that the mission was starting. "Anyways, I'll be going first. Kira can tell you herself that a sensor nin can't sense me, so it's probably the smartest choice," he walks towards the vent now, seeming completely different than he had been earlier. Completely stoic, as if he didn't give a damn about anything. Rin was actually hoping there'll be someone to gut in the church. He would enjoy killing whoever was behind all this.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:51 am
User Image

Chakra:690/700

Taka want too happy about the confined space. She placed her hands on both shade and koshi and henged them into a smaller form so they could fit easier through the vents. Assuming they could hold nearly a quarter ton of muscle and teeth. She moved up next to the anbu in silence.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:17 pm
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama would feel the presence of his brother and it would bring a smile to his face. He would sheathe his blade and stand up before vanishing from the roof. Gio should be able to tell to follow because it has begun. The Shinsetsu male would reappear by Taka and give her a friendly bump with his elbow, giving a soft smile. "So it begins." 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]

--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito waited till everyone had gone in to the vent. He was going to be the last one to go in. While he was waiting, He decided to have one of his clones stay outside and stand guard. If there was any kind of disturbance outside, then Shito would know. Shito Went in to the vent. His sensory skills were quite unique. He was able to detect any chakra in a 5 yd radius, so if there where anyone inside this church with a strong enough chakra presence, then Shito would know about it.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up) -5

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm
The Anbu placed a hand on Rin's shoulder stopping him in place."Baka. It doesn't matter if you can't be sensed. We can so they would already know we are here and I'll be damned if I let some inexperienced genin go ahead so he can freeze up in very tight quarters." Besides the Hokage would probably punish him for letting any of them die. Why did he give him so many genin!!!?!?!?! He then looked at the building as if he was seeing through it."Besides nobody is in the room we will be entering, its a bit of a slope so be ready to catch yourself and get out of the way for the people behind you." The Anbu then jumped into the vent and effortlessly and quietly slid down. As he exited the vent he used his chakra on his feet to catch the vent plate so it wouldn't go flying making as little noise as possible. He quickly did a recon of the area no one was in the room or the room after this one. He quickly moved towards the door in case something did slip by his recon while the others came down. It was strangely quiet he couldn't hear anyone other then them. He was having a bad feeling about this.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't understand anything, do you?!
                                    The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends!
                                    The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME!

There's too many men.
                                    too many people making too many problems.
                                    There's not much love to go around. Can't you see this is the Land of Confusion?

xxxxxxThis is the world we live in.
                                    xxxxxxThese are the hands we're given.
                                    xxxxxxUse them and let's start trying to make it a place worth living in.

xRank // Genin || Village // Konohagakure || Chakra Pool // 295/295 Stamina Pool // 285/285
                                    Current Weapon // n.a || Arrows // 30/100 || Theme Song // Land of Confusion

Rin sneers at the man's back, "you're the baka. I'm not just a helpless kid anymore," he mumbles. Shaking his head, he motions to Kira to come over. "At least it looks like it won't be very dangerous. I'd hate for one of the others to get hurt." As usual, the last person Rin was thinking about was... Rin. The boy jumps down the vent after the man, being sure to land as quietly as possible. He does a quick survey of the empty room and moves silently towards the other unoccupied side of the door the Anbu was standing next to, now holding a katana about three feet long at his side. The large hole in his paper cloak quickly repairs itself as Rin takes the time to look around the room. It was... pretty empty. Looked like people hadn't touched the place in ages. "This is definitely no church, that's a fact," he grunts, wishing he was gifted with the ability to sense chakra like Kira and Shito. Not knowing anything... kind of sucked.

O O C // n.a  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces