Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm
Fiala

Fiala could feel a twitch come on as she saw a monster of here fall flat to the ground. Silas was one of her five prized fighters, and though he did put up a pretty decent fight against a champion, he didn't win. As she watched him on the stage knocked out, she motioned for the paramedics to drag him away. She stared him down as he was put on the stretcher and could only feel a twinge of pain for him. But sympathy never got anyone anywhere in this business. She swiftly turned her head, pale lavender eyes peering at the woman standing victorious on the stage. Tch. Shaw has quite the set of champions. The words ran through her mind, slightly frustrated, but her expression was that of a cold and composed one.

She studied the female on the stage, noting how she was a few years younger than herself. She knew that she had been around since the very beginning. Maybe it wasn't fair of Fiala to pit one of her monsters against one like Amaya if they were not prepared for it, and not to mention that she did know that he was drugged, but maybe that'll teach him to bite his tongue next time. Fiala simply sighed, not appreciating the defeat, but it was to be expected. There was a slight disappointment in herself as well that she bet against him, but she had to make income somehow.

Cyryn

Cyryn watched as the final shot was blown, causing Amaya's opponent to daftly fall to the ground. It was easy to tell that he most likely had a broken rib, but that was, unfortunately the competition. He watched as Amaya's arm was raised high into the air, her victory being made known to everyone. He grimaced slightly at the other monster and his loss, knowing that his time would probably come soon. But he'd cross that bridge when he'd get to it.

As he saw the blood drip down Amaya's face, he noted that the paramedics rushed into help her. She was definitely a force to be reckoned with, and that did cause Cyryn to respect her. Of course he would never admit it. His face was that of a blank one as he watched the paramedics attempt to heal the two that were fighting, one in far worse a condition than the other.

Xia

As Xia watched as friend of here's fall flat to the ground ko'd, she felt a twinge inside her. She peered back at Fiala standing in the VIP stands and could tell that she was seething, though her face was completely expressionless. Xia lowered her gaze to lie on Silas. She knew that the only reason that Fiala pitted him against Amaya was because of that mouth of his, but despite that, Xia still did't take much joy in seeing brutal outcomes. However, she did sign up for this.

Xia's chest heaved as she caught a strand of her hair. It was still blue from the fight from a few days ago, but it was no longer as bright as it was before, which only meant that she should be able to fight again by tomorrow, much to her dismay. She had gained a huge gash in he side that turned into a scar in a matter of days. She still won though, however, she had lost the one before that one. It had lost Fiala a lot of money, and she was not pleased.

Xia turned around and saw her owner. She noted her. closing her eyes as if she were trying to compose herself. Xia turned around and saw Silas on the stretcher again. She came to watch these things as a constant reminder not to take her owner lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm
"Her name's Emelia." Cassie told Riley as she led him along by the hand, looking around for her new monster friend. "Papa said she just got here a little while ago." she said before tugging Riley's hand up to point toward Emelia. "There, dead ahead!" she said while hiding partially behind his legs.

"Dead ahead, huh? I'll take your word for it, though you'll still have to steer." Riley patted her head, finding Cassie's curls properly this time. Walking toward the winged girl, Cassie was hiding behind him, almost pushing him along the whole way.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 am
Emelia had been ordered by her new master to go and meet his daughter and the other monster he owned. She wasn't exactly looking forward to it, but she had agreed to be bought after all, so it wasn't like she had much choice in the matter.

The two were easy enough to spot, and she stopped once she was in front of them. "I assume you're Cassie and Riley?" She asked, her wings folded neatly behind her back while her tail swayed behind her  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 am
"Emelia, I take it?" Riley stopped when he heard her speak up, making Cassie bump into his legs. "Nice to meet you." Riley said in his usual chipper manner as he held out a hand for her to shake. That was when he noticed Cassie still clinging onto him quite tightly and looked down behind him. "Come on, she's not that scary, is she?" he said while nudging her out from behind him.

"...I'm Cassie...It's nice to meet you..." Cassie mumbled as she peered out from behind Riley's legs.

"Near as I can tell the bossman doesn't like getting too involved with us and prefers to just set up fights in the background and watch from his private booth. But I have noticed that Cassie always comes along when he's around, so when she shows up for a visit, you can usually expect to be fighting later." he said while giving his petite owner a pat on the head.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm
Nodding to the two, Emelia took them in before really saying anything. Seeing the girl hide behind the other monster, Em rolled her eyes. "She's probably scared of the wings. And the tail." She muttered, moving both a little before letting them settle again. "My name is Emelia." She told them, shaking Riley's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 am
"Do you wanna take her back to the house?" Cassie asked as she looked up at Riley, still clinging on tightly to him.

"Mhm. I don't think either of us will be fighting tonight, might as well get you settled in, for what it's worth." Riley said while Cassie slipped her hand back into his, giving him a small tug for him to get moving. "So you've got wings and a tail; if you don't mind me asking, what else do you do?" he asked out of curiosity while the group went back to the house.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm
Following the two now, Emelia looked around the arena as she walked. "I create high frequency sound waves. Some I make by vibrating my wings, some I make with my mouth. It makes more sense how it works when I use them." She told him with a small shrug. "What about you?" Emelia asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 pm
"Well, you know the superhero Daredevil? I'm like that, but I can control wind too." Riley said with a small chuckle. "I suppose when I actually say it, it doesn't sound very impressive does it? In all honesty, I don't really need the help getting around, but I think Cassie just likes acting like my seeing eye dog." he said while Cassie pulled him out of the way before bumping into someone.

Cassie nodded energetically. "Mhm! You're like a nice older brother." she said briefly hugging his leg.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 pm
"Yeah, except you're a big brother who gets in fights all the time." Emelia muttered, rolling her eyes a little. She was still pretty skeptical about this whole place to begin with, but it seemed like these two thought it was candy land or something.

As Amaya was heading out of the stadium, she bumped into two characters she'd seen before, as well a new face. Stopping before them she crossed her arms over her chest. "Who's the new face, Riley?" She asked, cocking her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm
"Ah, just get out of a fight, Amaya?" Riley asked, turning his head to look in her general direction. "This is Emelia. I've finally got some company in that empty house of mine. I could see how he might want a more thrilling monster besides a blind kid with wind powers." he said with a small smile in spite of himself. "And Emelia, this is Amaya. My senior by a few years and probably one of the star fighters down here." he said motioning in her general direction while introducing the ladies to each other.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 pm
"Yep, as always." Amaya sighed in reply. Looking the new girl up and down, Amaya merely took her in, measuring her up silently. "Nice to meet you." She murmured, though she didn't offer her hand to her. Amaya was not much of a hand shaker.

Once Amaya walked up, Emelia knew who she was without the introduction. Nodding to Amaya, she could see she was being evaluated. "I've seen a lot of your fights. You're really good." Emelia offered, knowing she didn't want to cross this monster.

Amaya merely nodded, then sunk into the shadows, disappearing to somewhere else without a word.

"Well she seems...pleasant." Emelia said, a little confused as to what just happened as she looked to Riley once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm
"I wouldn't exactly say we're close, but I don't think she's had such an easy life." Riley said rubbing the back of his neck. "Baggage can pile up and really get to a person."

"We're home!" Casey announced to Riley as she let go of his hand and dashed up to the door. "Watch the step, Riley!"

"I tend to just hang around reading when I'm not fighting, but I don't mind if you want to give me a poke for a sparring partner or something. Not like either of us are fighting tonight anyway." Riley said as he headed inside. Despite all his super senses, he still seemed to do a bit of groping here and there though once Cassie had let go of him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 pm
"Reading what? Braille?" Emelia asked, raising an eyebrow as she watched him feel his way around the room. "Why don't you carry a cane?" She asked again, disregarding the fact that she might be sounding rude. She found them to be valid questions and she was curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:16 pm
Riley just gave a small chuckle as he settled down in his usual comfy chair. "While I am somewhat fluent in braile, no. Super senses, remember? While it's a pretty big downside in the ring, my sense of touch can pick up even the thin layer of ink on a page." he held up the book he'd had tucked under his arm and opened it up for her to see the perfectly normal pages within. "I always found the usual blind man's tools to be more a hindrance to me. Braile books are clunker and the plastic pages clattering together kill the quiet mood I prefer have when enjoying a good book, and I don't carry a cain because that's just begging to make me into a target down here. Every blow is magnified for me, so I'd rather not go around asking to get punched in the face, you know?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 am
After a bit of wandering about, Arielle heads back to the place provided for Shaw's 'pets' to live. She swaps her stress ball for a bouncy ball and sits down, bouncing the ball off a wall and catching it to try and keep her mind of her growing agitation.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff