Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots for Riley/Freya/Robert/Bastion/Gabriel/Maebe/Selene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 pm
Face your demons
Nio Love

Hello. e ue. For after 7 Kings!

I have loved Freya for like forever and a day. And I also think that Amarus and Freya should attempt this friends thing, perhaps? Yes? I'm not 100% sure what I would like to suggest they DO to get there xD; But if Freya's mental state/emotional state is still a little fragmented, it turns out Amarus has some weird latent passion for baking which Xiu has helped her with, and she can bake her essence into cookies/cupcakes basically creating narcotic snacks that help calm people down / make them feel a state of bliss xD; SO if Freya would like an afternoon of narcotic happiness potentially accompanied by some other fun activity, please let me know <3

Or anything you can think of, really! I JUST thought I would ask since yes Freya is so much fun for Mar/me to interact with xD;

oh my god that would get so addicting for freya so quickly.. she is easily susceptible to addiction. Which of course means yes we should do it absolutely. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm
Nio Love

YESS. Any preferences on setting, or shall I just spin my mental roulette and pick somewhere? e ue I can start it ASAP on my list for after 7 Kings' craziness has died down xD  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 am
Face your demons
Nio Love

YESS. Any preferences on setting, or shall I just spin my mental roulette and pick somewhere? e ue I can start it ASAP on my list for after 7 Kings' craziness has died down xD

SPIN DAT ROULETTE  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 am
Nio Love

Yes, hello, I have a basket of croissants that need plotz and I think they'd work very well with Freya C :  

Lucyal
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 am
Bastion/Nergui rp plz! We have got to get that man out of the shrubs and into a proper dwelling. 8|  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 pm
Lucyal
Nio Love

Yes, hello, I have a basket of croissants that need plotz and I think they'd work very well with Freya C :

do you ever even need to task GOSH YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY RPS ALWAYS and she is hungry for croissants  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm
Beejoux
Bastion/Nergui rp plz! We have got to get that man out of the shrubs and into a proper dwelling. 8|

A+ AGREED after 7 kings we do that ok  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 pm
Nio Love
Beejoux

A+ AGREED after 7 kings we do that ok

Yes!  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:33 am
Nio Love

Muka/ANYONE - new guy? Freya? she lubs the owlman *jiggles belleh*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 am
iloveyouDIE
Nio Love

Muka/ANYONE - new guy? Freya? she lubs the owlman *jiggles belleh*

She does love dat owlman

Give me a bit of time to close off some rps that I've got b/c I feel like I put too much on my plate and don't wanna overdo it so I'll flick u here when I feel less bogged down - but you know we still have that rp with kettil/needle open WAT UP WIT DAT YO  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 am
Nio Love

She does love dat owlman

Give me a bit of time to close off some rps that I've got b/c I feel like I put too much on my plate and don't wanna overdo it so I'll flick u here when I feel less bogged down - but you know we still have that rp with kettil/needle open WAT UP WIT DAT YO

YEAH I KNOW

That kinda flopped and now it's well down the line. I'll talk to Enoh and see if she wants to continue it or what :O

LEMME KNOW BOUT OTHER THINGS when you have the time ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 am
iloveyouDIE
Nio Love

She does love dat owlman

YEAH I KNOW

That kinda flopped and now it's well down the line. I'll talk to Enoh and see if she wants to continue it or what :O

LEMME KNOW BOUT OTHER THINGS when you have the time ;D

yeah if that ones dead its cool just lemme know <3 and I'll ping you here soon as I feel open (o bby)  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:56 am
After this quest with Pickles, Sibyl-as-a-minipet/Gabby RP

because why the ******** not

Also we could shake things up a bit, Freya and Junko haven't hung out since uh

The first time they met??????

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am
Riley & Rosy? Please? Once she is able to play again?

Nio Love

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm
nio love

Hi Lani, Hi!

Ok, so I knew Riley isn't open for plots, but I as Seiji considers her one of his closer friends(he doesn't have many..) he'd be very likely to seek her out for advice, and emotional support very soon here.

If you think you'd be up to it, I would very much like an rp between them, but probably to for a week or so yet. have to get the suffering under way first. <3

Aside from that. I will tag our horsemen thread very soon, and if Gabe would like friends, I have a ghost and a marid that could both use more friends. xD;

Also freya/yaya again soon pls!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces