Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Lonely Island : Home of Jack Harren Snipe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:26 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 665/665______AC: 2950
Stamina Pool: 75/75______Ryo: 1200

Jack nodded slowly, watching the pot boil for a moment before nodding and opening the oven for a peek. It looked like it was crisping up nicely, and he reached up onto the counter without looking to take several handfuls of herbs and tossed them onto the glazing rabbit. Closing it with a sigh and straightening Jack turned to Shadow with that knowing smile of his, the one attribute that always frustrated or weirded people out, and answered in a typically sing-song format. "Interests be all. Rat meet Jack, enemy wary, for loose plague shall vamoose."

In Jack's own odd way his answer made sense. He was interested in every single one of those missions, but some more than others. The Rat woud meet Jack at some point, but clearly not at first for they had to be wary of another enemy. The plague would be first target, for it would cost most lives to leave it be. He knew this, and tried to communicate it as well as it could be to Shadow, who among any he knew would understand him the most.

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 00
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 16
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy gaze return to the paper lying on the table in front of me and again I had to sigh. If I had more affection for the villagers, and they more appreciation for me, I wouldn't be dreading the missions so much. They would probably be convinced one of use caused the plague, illness, whatever you wanted to call it.
-----Maybe, though, doing these missions would change their opinions in the long run though. Or maybe I was being too hopeful. As much as I didn't care what people thought, I really did.
-----My mouth twitched to the side in thought, though my gaze didn't shift. "So... shouldn't we have done this as soon as we got the mission, if it's such a pressing matter, instead of making breakfast? Because, you know, lives are apparently being lost or something." Not really. At least, I assumed not. If this illness was bad enough to kill, we probably would have heard about it by now. And what if we got sick? I probably would, given my health record.
-----Now, if people were being murdered or something, I would have jumped right on it. I don't know how much use I would have been outside of a distraction, but after...
-----After...
-----No.
-----That wasn't something I was going to let myself think about. But either way, I couldn't just stand by and watch people get slaughtered.
-----However, that wasn't the case now, so it wasn't worth thinking about. So said my stomach as well. I leaned forward, placing my forehead solidly against the table.

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

Saying little at first, besides to sigh as he looked at the rabbit, Jack reached into the oven with his mits to lift the now roasted, delicious smelling meat from the pan he had placed it in onto a board. He began to dice as he considered the boy's words, and just how true it was. With many likely even now suffering, what was he doing here? The question truly troubled him, for it questioned his motives, his thoughts, that had once been so neat and orderly, that had many scrambling for cover at the opening of his mouth. Now shinobi disrespected him, as shown by the genin and chunin from before, or seemed to look at him as if they did not know him, as Sypher did, despite him being here for years. Sighing in resignation over these facts, he quickly finished dicing up the rabbit and threw it in the stew and stirred.

He only then realized it was done.

Taking the pot and displaying uncharacteristic strength, Jack brought the pot to the table before fetching a single bowl and slightly smaller pot. The pot he put before Shadow, along with a massive spoon and form, and handed the boy the ladle to deal out the food. Jack might have cooked it, but it was Shadow's turn to dish it out. As he waited, however, Jack pointed to the paper. "After, yes?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:49 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ifting my head, I stared blankly at the pot. I was supposed to eat all of that? Then of course I had to glare at Jack. He couldn't lift a hammer if it meant work, but when it came to food, he pulled this strength out of nowhere.
-----After food it was, though. I wasn't going to abandon it after I'd gone through the effort of catching it. Plus then there would be some left for later. If 'later' was indeed still today, anyway. Or if I was still healthy enough at that point to eat. As stated, my health had always been abnormally low. Though that was thanks to lack of sleep for the past entire ten years of my life.
-----I ladled out a scoop into Jack's bowl, almost overfilling it in doing so, and then looked at the pot Jack had given me. If he was trying to be funny, he wasn't trying very hard. Pushing myself to my feet, I retrieved another dust covered bowl from the dust covered cabinet, sneezing in the process, and cleaned the bowl out with my shirt as I made my way back to my seat, where I poured myself some stew.
-----I dug quite happily into the stew, savoring its unprocessed-ness. This was what all food should be like: healthy and and natural. It was a lot of work to gather, but worth it in the end. Especially for Jack, because he never did any of the work.
-----Finishing the first bowl, I had a second, but that was all for the moment. If we were going to be running around, I would just feel sick if I ate too much. And given that we were helping sick people, that wouldn't be good. I looked back at Jack. "Are you ready?"

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

Jack had finished shortly, never truly eating much. This was likely why his body was always small, frail, and sickly? Mind you he never seemed to get sick, other than a sniffle now and then, but this would likely all be fixed with a simple dose of additional food. Trying to tell that to Jack, however, was like talking to a brick wall. As it was, he stood and took the dishes, taking the twin bowls to the sink to wash. Done, he removed his apron, hung it up, and moved to the pot to sniff it. Smiling he shook his head and looked to his younger friend, smoothing his coat with his pristine hands. "Go we now?" Jack was ready to begin their missions, to help those who needed it. Something told him the illness was progressively getting worse, and if it were not stopped soon many would die.

And so he gathered his cane, his tools and supplies, all designed to help him understand what it was that was going on. Looking to Shadow he nodded, turned, and made for the exit to his island, though slowly, in case Shadow had something to say.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι stood to follow Jack, pushing the chair back into place until it clinked against the table. Apparently we were leaving the food where it was. Hopefully nothing was living in the house that would have a feast off of it.
-----Picking up my bow and quiver from where I had dropped it beside the table, I glanced after Jack, but gestured for him to go ahead. "I'll catch up in a minute." With that, I headed upstairs.
-----Up in my room, I grabbed my bag, as well as an extra bottle of ink, just in case, which I stuffed in the bag as well. Likewise, I grabbed my jacket, pulling it on. Moving for the window, though, I realized I forgot something, the addition to my regular wardrobe. The symbol that showed me as a shinobi of Kirigakure. Dropping my stuff again, I hurried back over to the desk to grab the metal plate. I stared at it for a moment, remembering once more what the life I had chosen meant. I might not have known what I wanted to do with this new life--all it did was open up even more paths for me to choose from--but it meant that I had been accepted by someone, and now I was to protect others. As this mission was to show.
-----I pulled the still-tied headband down over my head so it hung around my neck again, grabbed my things, and slipped out the window of my room. Moving quickly to catch up with Jack, I headed for the exit to the mainland.

[Exits.]

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 755/755______AC: 11,150
Stamina Pool: 245/245______Ryo: 3700

Jack made his way through the passages that led them to their home, towards the house that, for whatever reason, had stood up to the test of time. Despite all the storms, the raging winds, and rampaging animals, it had not once fallen. ANd that was why when faced with the inner turmoil he now was he found himself unable to go anywhere other than here. In reality, this place had been a gift, to give him sanctuary against the many people outside. It was his haven, where his secrets were hidden and where he would sleep. Today, though his hands itched for work, Jack would use it for the latter purpose. Petting the spiders as he made his way by them, Jack exited the underground passage, happy that not a single alarm had been tripped in his absence. Entering his home was like shedding a layer of skin, making him feel clean and ready for anything, including bed. As he sat on the odd couch he stared into the air, thinking about everything. To this point he had said no words, nothing at all, but had simply strode here with a smile on his face. Yet it was quite obvious that there was still something on Jack's mind, more than one in fact.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

I hate real life. Did you know that? Now you do >: |

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:13 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
r y σ :: 両 2 9 0 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 0 / 6 0 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 5 / 1 1 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----silent as ever, I followed Jack as he led the way home. It felt like so long since we'd gotten a chance to come back and relax here, and that's exactly what I planned to do... right after I washed all of this mud off of me. I was just going to throw my clothes out--except for my jacket--instead of bothering with cleaning them. They were starting to become threadbare anyway.
-----Once we were past all the house's defenses and inside, I was going to go up to my room. However, the way Jack sat down despite his own exhaustion told me something was wrong. Dropping my bag and bow next to the stairs, I moved over to stand beside him. "What's wrong, Jack?" It was strange hearing my voice again. Speaking was another thing I hadn't done in quite some time.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

• (Inactive) Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A-Rank
-- A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
-- After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.

Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 755/755______AC: 11,150

For several moments he didn't say anything, not a word, though he continued to stare into the distance. Then he spoke, and from the odd feeling Shadow would get was that it was the use of the Voice of Persuasion, though with so much less chakra involved that it would not effect him. Whatever Jack had to say, it required he speak normally. "I...I walked into their minds, Shadow..." His expression turned haunted, shadows forming on his ace where normally there were none. He looked...tired, exhausted. "I watched their memories, walked and felt every emotion that had, though at a distance. I felt their movements, watched their sanity shatter into pieces uncountable. I saw someone who took my art, my purpose, and altered it into a hideous mimicry of itself." He closed his eyes, remembering it all. He gripped his cane before him, leaning his forehead against the stout wood and clenching the top in his hands until the knuckles turned white. Silent tears slid down his cheeks, and so alien were they to his face that it jolted his eyes open.

His right hand, trembling, moved to these trails of hot water down his face and touched them gingerly before continuing, the horror increasing in his eyes. "I remembered my mission, Shadow, and for the sake of this village I knew I had to take them back alive, and able to answer willingly, for their sake. And thus did I move into their deepest memories, their heart of hearts, and there used my Voice of Persuasion to enchant their memories. I changed them, Shadow, and forced their minds to register my voice as something that has been with them forever. They trust me as they would trust no one else, like a mother, a father." He choked back a sob, his hand moving to the cane and twisting the top in a savage grip. "I...I changed them, Shadow. I rewrote their memories to fit me. I changed their Truth, to fit my own ends, to fit the ends this village needs. By saving them pain, and helping us, I corrupted my own purpose." His voice was low, barely more than a whisper, but even that whisper was filled with an anguish that mirrored the agony he felt, the torture in his own soul. He shuddered with each breath, fighting back the dread within himself, as he tried to explain away his actions. It had been necessary, right? The only other option was to kill them, but his orders had been clear.

What, then, was the best answer here? Was what he had done ethical, was it just? Or was it merely all an explanation for the evil he had committed? He did not know, and this tormented him, for this was the first time his beliefs, his purpose, had come into conflict with orders he had been given.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 / 6 0 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe effect of Jack's Voice of Persuasion was becoming far too familiar to me. Perhaps that would serve me well in the future, but if Jack was using it, he wanted to make sure I understood what he was saying. I don't think I had ever seen him this way. As he spoke, he began to tremble, and I realized he was crying. That shocked me more that his behavior.
-----Even after he finished speaking, I didn't know what to say. Unlike me, he had found his purpose, and that was to find the truth in all living things. It didn't make much sense to me, but it meant everything to him. For him to have been forced to ignore his calling must have torn him apart on the inside.
-----My ears fell slightly. I wanted to comfort him, but I knew this was something he would hold onto for an eternity. I couldn't say nothing though. "Jack... I don't know what those bandits were planning to do, or even if they were planning anything, but by stopping them you may have saved many other people's lives, along with theirs." I realized with my own words maybe I did understand, to some extent what he was going through. I'd been devastated after I killed the plague bearer over a year ago, but I'd saved the population of the village, and maybe beyond, in doing so. "Besides, changing their past doesn't change what they've done since then. Maybe they'll try to repent for their crimes."
-----That was all I had. I had neither the knowledge or the experience to help him.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

• (Inactive) Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A-Rank
-- A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
-- After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 755/755______AC: 13,550

Jack listened intently to Shadow's words, for the moment appreciating the wisdom his younger friend had. As much as he was young Shadow had faced things no normal eleven year old should have. Shinobi in the past, yes, but not these days. In that time he had slain exactly one person, and that had upset everything the younger male had ever understood or done. His whole life had changed right then. And now, here he was, giving Jack lessons on how to feel and what to do. He was grateful for his little friend, more than he could ever say. Sighing, but not willing to wide and hide his tears, Jack looked to Shadow with a weak smile. "Go shower and relax. Thanks you, Shadow, for your words. I will take them to heart."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 3 0 / 6 0 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι wasn't sure whether or not to trust Jack was 'alright' like he claimed. I most certainly wasn't. I didn't like any of this. The only thing that had helped me decide to take the path of the shinobi is to keep someone else from dying because of me. My parents, the one things I'd ever treasured, had died because someone came after me for something I may or may not have had. What was it that man had wanted anyway?
-----Watching Jack for a moment longer, I nodded slowly. "Make sure you get some sleep, too, Jack. We still have missions to finish." With that, I turned away, picking up my luggage again, and headed up the stairs.
-----I tossed my bag in my room and made a beeline for the shower. I quickly discarded what was left of my clothing and hopped into the hot water.
-----I must have spent at least twenty minutes scrubbing my skin free of dirt, or at least long enough to turn my skin bright pink. I shook my head and ears free of water, toweled off, and wrapped my torso in said towel. Back in my room, I searched my drawers for a clean set of clothes. I'd never realized how little clothing I had until I lost a set, but I managed to find a pair of dark gray shorts and a red and gold sleeveless shirt that still fit. Comfortable finally, I flopped onto the bed on my back with a huff.
-----My mind was finally allowed to wander. A lot had happened in the past couple days. Jack finally understood why he had hurt me, though unintentionally, and then the mission. Just thinking about it all was exhausting. I suppose it was bound to happen. It wasn't the first mission I had done and wasn't the last I would do.
-----Not to mention now I was a jounin.
-----So much was expected at the rank. We were considered full fledged shinobi, able to handle our own but expected to work with others, especially to help new and growing shinobi. I hardly believed I deserved the rank. I still had a long way to grow, both physically and mentally, before I could accept such a title.
-----A shudder passed through me and I wrapped my arms around myself, rolling onto my side. What was I getting into? There was a voice in the back of my mind, constantly telling me to look for a power I didn't want. How far would I go? Perhaps it was an honor. Actually, I supposed it was. But it wasn't an honor meant for me.
-----No. I had to get stronger. To protect Jack. To protect the village. I was tired of the world protecting me.
-----But where should I start?
-----I had an idea: chakra and stamina training. The more of both I had, the longer I would last and the greater abilities I could use.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:10 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 785/785______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 275/275______Ryo: 3700

Though Shadow had long gone to bed by the time Jack finally decided to physically move, his mind had continued to work. For the moment he did not consider what had happened before, but more what he had to do now. He knew that his future would require him eventually leaving the village, becoming attached to none, but the 'how' of that was more difficult to ascertain than he had originally considered. Having spent more time around Sypher and Inka, understanding how their minds worked and anticipating their moves was becoming easier. Oh, there was always the element of randomness that came with those two, who frequently proved that his understanding of humans and people in general needed work, but overall he knew. Breaking the news to Sypher would be difficult, and require not only timing, but proof that his beliefs were no longer compatible with any one village. That would require trust, which meant more time spent with Sypher. Sighing somewhat in frustration at the situation, not for the first time cursing his method of communication, Jack turned himself to lay upon the couch.

This whole scenerio bothered him. He needed to become better, to study and learn how to best test an individual to help them find their Truth. And to stop others from falling so far into their own darkness that their Truth is lost forever. And that required sleep. Yawning, he closed his eyes, tilted his hat over his eyes, and went to sleep.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:34 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 8 5 / 6 4 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 5 5 / 1 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι turned onto my back again, staring up at the ceiling. The majority of the chakra training either required meditation or physical use of chakra. For now I would focus on the meditation. Taking a deep breath, I raised my hands above me and began to run through the twelve hand seals.

[Basic Training: Meditate 1/5]

-----The twelve hand seals were representations of the twelve animals of the zodiac. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger, serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare, ram. This order I repeated four or five times. They were something I knew by heart, knew without having to think.

[Basic Training: Meditate 2/5]

-----With that finished, I closed my eyes, my hands falling back to my side. I took a couple of deep breaths to center my chakra. I could imagine it swirling around me, small tongues of flames warming my body. I had always known that my chakra had an immense presence, but always felt so small. A shadow.

[Basic Training: Meditate 3/5]

-----I focused on moving my chakra, bringing it up to my arms. I moved it slowly down my arms, letting it empower every inch of muscle. It spiraled down to my hands, and then extended to my fingertips before I returned it to my core.

[Basic Training: Meditate 4/5]

-----From there, I moved it down my legs, stretching to the ends of the limbs and returning once more. In my mind's eye, I could almost envision a physical form of my chakra. I could feel its pool deepen slightly.

[Basic Training: Meditate 5/5 COMPLETE
Permanent Change:
+ 20 Chakra
+ 20 Stamina]

-----I opened my eyes again, staring up at the blank ceiling. One was done, so now I could repeat the process to expand my chakra pool even further. Once more, I raised my hands above my head to run through the hand seals.

[Basic Training: Meditate 1/5]

-----I went through them quickly, repeating their forms quietly to myself. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger, serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare, ram. I repeated them over and over, just to be sure. A wrong hand seal when casting a jutsu could result in losing concentration. If I could do them without thought, there would be less of a chance of that.

[Basic Training: Meditate 2/5]

-----Finishing, I dropped my hands back to my sides. Chakra flow was also essential. The faster one could move and manipulate it, the faster they could probably save someone's life, or even their own.

[Basic Training: Meditate 3/5]

-----I moved my chakra to my upper torso and then down my arms swirling it through every inch of flesh before it touched my fingers and came back up. It was relaxing almost, more than it was work, and given I was already tired, it was hard not to fall asleep. But I had to finish this.

[Basic Training: Meditate 4/5]

-----Returning my chakra to my core, I moved it downward into my legs and down to the bottoms of my feet. As it spread back through my body, I once more could feel the pool of chakra deepen. It was kind of like watching rain fall on a puddle. A few drops did nothing, but if enough accumulated, the puddle would grow into a flood.

[Basic Training: Meditate 5/5 COMPLETE
Permanent Change:
+ 20 Chakra
+ 20 Stamina]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 5 / 6 6 5 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 8 0 / 1 8 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe next stage of the chakra training was very similar to the first. In fact it was virtually the same thing. But practice made perfect. I opened my eyes again, keeping my breath steady.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 1/4]

-----Holding my hands over my head, I ran through the seals. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare ram. Just like before. I repeated this a few times before moving on.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 2/4]

-----As before, I closed my eyes and began to manipulate my chakra, moving it around my body. I brought it to the upper half of my body and proceeded to send it down my arms, this time one at a time to ensure I could send it anywhere it was needed. I moved to the other arm then returned the chakra to my core.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 3/4]

-----I moved the chakra down each of my legs individually, first the left then the right. Returning to the core, I let the chakra spread through all my limbs at once. The pool deepened, but with it came an odd welling. I felt almost as though I were encroaching on a dangerous force. But why would that be?

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 4/4 COMPLETE
Permanent Change:
+ 25 Chakra
+ 25 Stamina]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]