Submit

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 am
Zaria peered from behind her sister to see the look on her parents face. She looked down and waited to be scolded.

Azrael couldn't help but laugh as his children came in looking as thought they were caught with there hands in the cookie jar. " Your not in trouble, unless a guilty mind is making you believe you are." He teased. Moved Brigid so she could sit next to him in the king size chair. " We figured we would eat out here tonight and you girls got the pleasure of serving us tonight." He said with a smile.

Zaria was relieved and quickly ran into the kitchen. She was happy to know her parents were in a good mood. It would make the conversation easier to deal with.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 am
Brigid chuckled as she scooted to sit beside him. "Your father's right. We figured since he had a trying journey home we could eat here in front of the fire for once." She smiled to let them know it was all well.

Abigail let out a small breath and followed her sister into the kitchen. As she entered the kitchen, she slumped against the wall. "Well.. that was nerve wracking.. maybe we should break the news after we've eaten..." Standing up, she started pulling trays out and setting bowls on them, handing them one by one with a piece of bread to have stew ladled into the bowls.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 am
Zaria stood in the kitchen and nodded. Taking the bowls as they were handed to her and setting them on the trays. " I really hate when he does that." She said softly. She had been so excited to see him and tell them but the longer she waited the more she started to rethink telling them. After all he was only a future mating as her guy was away. But he was so perfect for her and yet so different from her at the same time. She looked at the scares she had been born with and felt sad. She almost hated what she was even though her parents had payed a high price for her to be blessed by a god. She moved two trays over and began to grab silverware for them to use.

Azrael sat in the chair holding on to her, eyes closed and head leaned back. The journey had taken its toll on him. It was nice to be home in the comfort of family. He squeezed her hand a bit and smiled slightly. He could her the sound of bowls clanking in the kitchen and the soft crackle of the fire place. All sounds he had missed dearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She had to agree with her sister on that. "Yes.. Well.. we can only hope we can get through dinner without calling any more torment upon us before we tell them." She chuckled lightly as she finished dishing up the meal. Taking two of the trays in her paws, she made her way, careful of the hem of her dress so she wouldn't trip, into the living room. She placed one tray down for her father and the other for her mother.

Leaning her head in, she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and smiled at how peaceful he looked. He seemed like he would just sleep there all night if they let him. As Abigail brought in the first two trays, she smiled. "Dear, I think that dinner has been served... Or are you too exhausted from your journey to eat?"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 am
Azrael opened his eyes and smiled at her. He wasn't really tired he was just comfortable. " I will eat with the family." He said rearranging himself so he could sit up a bit more. He looked through the room that was now filled with the four of them and it still some how felt empty. listen to the three of them talk and was a bit shocked at how calm Zaria was being. She was the problem child from the get. Caught in the middle of balancing good and evil. " So how was everything while I was away." he said trying to start some sort of conversation.

Zaria talked calmly with her mother and sister for a few. She sat on the floor with her back pressed against the couch and placed her bowl on the floor. Moving her fingures in and out of the steam that poured over the top. " Thanks for dinner mother." She said trying to place a rather large smile on her face. She heard her father speak and the question had barly hit her ears before her alligator mouth over ran her canaree a**. " Great... Everything was great... You know nothing out of the ordinary around here. Just calm as can be. Nothing strange........ So hows the family." She blurted out then clamped her paws to her mouth. Damnit you, why must you be so stupid! She thought silently. How could she had been so stupid. That is the exact reason no one ever told her secretes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

Brigid ate the hearty stew rather swiftly only to be bombarded by a rambling like no other from Zaria. She gave an arched brow in reply knowing that only when she was trying to hide something would her daughter ramble as such. She watched her closely before answering Azrael's question. "I don't know about the girls... but things have been slow around the house.. Honey's been spending more time away from home these days and Abigail has her nose in her book when she's not doing goodness knows what." She'd seen her daughter escaping her own home at strange times and not returning for some times days on end. Her eyes lingered on the sweet face of her dainty looking daughter.

She'd given Zaria a 'What the hell was that.' look. Trying to move on like nothing happened, she took a bite of stew only to hear her name being mention and nearly choke on her mouthful. She sputtered and coughed till she could get it down, not that she hadn't been eating.. it was just one heck of a way to finish one's mean... by trying to choke on it. "Oh me?? I eh... That is I er.. Haven't been up to much.. Nope.. just writing in my notebook or reading books.. You know.. the usual.." She mentally kicked herself for her own blundering.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm
Azrael sat there and stared at his daughters in surprise. He had known Zaria to become a nervous wreck when she was hiding something but for Abigail to have one at the same time ment they were up to something together. " Normal huh. Well that is good. Atleast it was some what peaceful." He said giving the girls a 'we are so not done talking about this' look. He watched as his family sat quietly once again. The girls seemed to be eating rather quickly as though they wanted out of the room. He tried to relax a bit and took rather large spoonfuls of stew. It had been awhile since he had a home cooked meal. How he missed the calmness of his home. The care his wife put into every little thing. Though they did not live in the city with the hussle and bussle of the cars and other things. He was happy with his simple life. No outragouse needs. Just simple. Everything was easy out here and fresh. He had wanted to talk to Brigid about a garden. It would be something they could do together. " So girls are you ready to spill. Might as well get it off your shoulders now." He said pushing his bowl away from him. It was completely empty. He shuffle Brigid slightly so she wouldn't spill her bowl.

Zaria kept her head down the whole time. She looked up once to notice her fathers eyes fall upon her and her sister. She knew she had messed up. She wasn't afraid to be in love but she was afraid of what her parents would think of him. He wasn't the most normal of feas. He had a past and at times it could be rather scary. He head snapped up as he had asked them to tell the secrete they bother were hiding. Panicking inside she had to be careful of what she said so as not to out her sister in the process. She took and deep breath and leveled her shoulders. Trying to put on the that I could careless what you think attitude. " Okay fine. Since you want to know so bad. I met someone." But before her parents could say anything she went on. " Hes great. He's just like me. Broken." She spoke the last word softly with a bit of sorrow. " He understands me. We get along great and its nice to have someone who wants to know me so well. He doesn't care that I'm not perfect. He just likes me for me." She finished her sentence and sat back waiting for what her parents would have to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 am
CrimsonMaiden21

Brigid's eyes widened with a bit of surprise. "You met some one??" She couldn't fathom why such news would be something to hide. She'd always known the day would come when her daughters would find happiness and mates of their very own, but some how that vision had coupled the vision of them coming home happy to share the news, not acting as though they would be ridiculed about it.

She gave Zaria a tender smile. "That's wonderful dear.. It truly is.. Of course your father and I would like to meet him. See what kind of guy he is.. But what's important is that he makes you happy, Isn't it dear?" She looked to Azrael as she spoke, unsure of how this news would fall on him. They were adults now, they were.. but it didn't stop she or her husband from seeing them as their little girls.

"Well.. since she let her cat out of the bag.. I guess it's as good a time as any to let mine out too.." She fiddled with her sleeve a moment before looking directly at her parents. "I've met some one too.. He's sweet and gentle.. and... I love him.." She couldn't help the giggle that followed as she thought of Diamonte.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 am
Zaria perked with excitement at her mothers words. She felt a bit of relief. She looked to her father to see what his expression held. He was just sitting there. Eyes wide but not saying much of anything. She grabbed her sisters hand and squeezed softly. " I would love you to meet him. He is away on travel at the moment but when he gets back. " She said.

Azrael sat there in shock for a moment. He knew that this would happen but he was never sure how soon. It felt like only days since they were little laughing monsters all fighting to sit in his lap. Now they were grown women. He wasn't ready for them to be grown up. He wasn't ready to let them go. He looked to his wife. She held a stare of understand. Just from her look he knew that it would all be okay. Brigid had a way of making situations easier for him to handle. He sat for a moment longer, forming the words he would say next. " As long as they are good to you then I have no complaint. There are a lot of things that factor into to finding a good mate. I care not of race or alignment but please be careful. Even an ebil male can make the best mate to a good female or vice-versa." He stop talking for moment and straightened his thoughts. If his children were old enough to find mates and bring him grandchildren then they were old enough to start dealing with the inner working of his family's mind. " Okay girls I have something rather important to disscuss with all of you. I was only going to speak with your mother but I feel you are both old enough to start being involved in the family matters your mother and I face everyday. So you know that I went to the den of your grandmother and uncles. I went there to announce the birth and adulthood of my own children. Upon my arrival I had seen that my brother had taken a mate. He now has two daughters. They will of course be of good aligment. But that does not mean they are to be trusted. As far as what has been said the family has no interest in us. They do not care about us or our workings. At the moment they are to busy caring for my brother and his children. They will take the the den for themselves. My brother seems to be to caught up in being a father he has no care for us." He took a breath and continued on. " Now the only problem I am seeing with this at the moment. Is that my other brother has gone MIA. He is the calmer of the two but still holds grudges. No one in the den knows where he has gone or where he would be heading. What I want from everyone here is to be careful. It is hard to say where he is lurking." He finished and waited to see what the reactions would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 am
CrimsonMaiden21

She was happy that both her girls had found some one to make them happy. "Your father's right girls.. it makes no difference just how different two faes are, they can still find a meaningful life with one another." She smaled glancing over to her mate. Never had she dreamed that the she would have found the perfect other half of herself within an ebil male. All the same.. there they were, sharing a dinner, happy for so long and with a family together.

Her mind was brought back as Azrael continued on with what he had been saving. Furrowing her brow, her gaze went to the door as though she half expected him to come bursting in that moment. Looking back to her husband, she let out a small sigh. "I had a feeling our peace had been going uninterrupted for far too long.." Truth was she'd always though they'd have had to worry over the first brother rather than the second.

She was almost stunned. They had been welcoming and accepting over the news.. no throwing of chairs of dishes.. no hot headed temper or garbled rant from her mother's already difficult to understand accent. They had accepted that they weren't little girls in pigtails playing in the mud any longer.

She listened as her father continued. They never really said much about her uncles as they were growing up. "So.. prepare for anything and trust almost no one?" She canted her head off to the bunny like ears flopping as she did so. "What does he look like again? We've never met your family.. I almost forgot they existed.." She gave a sheepish look.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas