Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Club Aquarium ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

๐•ฐlizabeth โ™š ๐•ญurke User Image
Fourth Year, ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

A veela, huh? His words spurred with a hungry growl in his ears, he wanted more, she could feel it, the way his eyes tore her apart, the way his rough hands had seized her hips, captured her with a dominating control. Her heart lifted, taking flight with excitement and adrenaline as she sensually bit down on her lip. To be honest, she hadnโ€™t even realize what she would have done if this man was actually a muggle, but, hearing him say the words aloud, well, now she knew. So youโ€™re a wizard, her red painted smirk grew into a devious smile. โ€Half,โ€ she corrected both herself, and him. โ€Half veela, and half Spanish,โ€ she purred, and then, a charge of warmth fired on her lips as flesh entangled and she happily accepted, running her fingers through his blonde hair while the nails of her free hand grazed down his neck, down his bare chest, until her fingers hooked into the hem of his jeans and jerked him closer. Sliding her lips away to breathe, lilac eyes sparked. โ€You sure you can handle me?โ€

//Translations: โ€˜//
โ™ซ My voice
---โ™ชHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ โ™ซ Club Aquarium
----------โ™ช Dancing,
--------------โ™ฌ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 am
User Image
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad, good girls go bad...

When she pulled her lips from his and asked if he could handle her, he winked and slid his hands down her back to her bum. "I think I can manage." A smirk crawled onto his face when she pulled him closer and squeezed her bum, kissing her again.

I know your type, you're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna' make you lose control

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:55 am

Her fingers slide through his nails gently and then grazed down the back of his neck, leaving small little red lines through his flesh in the process, not hard enough to cut, but rough enough to express the wanton fire burning in her belly. โ€Cocky,โ€ she giggled, but it disappeared through the beat of the bass and the rhythm swirling the music. She swayed, the music running in her blood; the warm presence of his hand roving down her body had her arch her back invitingly and pressed herself closer against his chest. Tugging sharply on the hem of his jeans, those bright lilac eyes craved more. โ€I like that.โ€ She mused before his lips met hers; soon, her tongue teased his bottom lip, begging entrance as she deepened the kiss.

โ™ซ My voice
------ โ™ซ Club Aquarium
----------โ™ช Dancing,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
Kellan Loire

This was a new experience for him, Kellan realized. Not since his first time had he met a girl who could match his playboy spirit. And here... he didn't even know her name... was, easily matching him. Her nails traced around his body, enticing him further into her grasp. And he went graciously, kissing her when she pressed her lips against his. He felt her tongue probing and slid his tongue into her mouth, wrestling with her tongue.Using his grasp, he pulled her body entirely against his.

Just take a bite

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 pm

The alcohol was fueling her drive, quickening her blood as her heart pounded against her chest, whatever space that had separated them vanished the moment he entangled his arms around her fully, dominating her, until she was pressed against his hot body entirely, still grinding with the beat of the music to fuel her fire. Hastily, he granted her entrance, and her tongue slid against his enticingly. And now, her hand was stuck caught in between both of them; her fingers teased against his skin as they slid deeper and deeper down the hem of his pants. She reclined her head back to breath, a coy, catty smile growing on her lips as she looked up at him through half-lidded violet veela eyes, watching every reaction as she balanced on her heels. She was almost daring him, challenging him.

โ™ซ My voice
------ โ™ซ Club Aquarium
----------โ™ช Dancing,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
Kellan Loire

He felt like his heart might burst from his chest and he wasn't sure if it was the music or the fiery girl he was dancing with. Of course it was something to do with her, the half veela burning out and wrapping itself around him... When she broke their kiss and leaned her head back, he found himself kissing her neck, leaving a trail of kisses on the soft skin. He kissed up to her ear, his breath playing over it. "Let's get out of here. Go somewhere... more private..." He kissed her ear again and nibbled on her earlobe.

Just take a bite

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm

A small, shuddery gasp escaped her sultry lips as she dipped her neck completely to one side, auburn hair cascading down her bare back, scarcely covered by the fishnet covering her bikini top. Her lips quivered, and chills ran up and down her spine as both hands suddenly glided against warm flesh until she wrapped her arms around his neck, entangling him in her grasp. Burning lilac eyes bore into his own as he spoke, and a smile fluttered to her lips. โ€I thought youโ€™d never ask,โ€ she teased him, gently raking all of her claws down his chest until her fingers locked in his belt loops, tugging gently as she walked backwards, leading him to the door. โ€My place?โ€ She leaned close to whisper in his ear as she guided him out.

โ™ซ My voice
------ โ™ซ Club Aquarium
----------โ™ช Dancing,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
Kellan Loire

Every touch from her sent shocks through his body, a feeling he found quite intriguing. He moved with her as she pulled him by his belt loops, smirking like a fiend. "Your place? Perfect," he said, glad she suggested her place. Since, technically, he place was a bed in the Three Broomsticks back in Hogsmeade. His parents were most definitely home, so he couldn't use their apartment. He was very pleased with her suggestion. They were at the door now, so Kellan drew her into his arms again. He kissed her hard, then smiled, part excitement and part mischievousness shining through. "Let's get going then."

Just take a bite

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 pm

She was almost a little sad, she realized, she never get the chance to really dance like she had wanted tooโ€”but this would make up for it all the better. Her mum wouldnโ€™t be home for a few more weeks, so, she had the entire place to herself and after throwing a small party last week, she felt it only due to have another, albeit, smaller party. A smirk tantalizingly struck her lips, thatโ€™s when she realized she honestly didnโ€™t know if this boy was a muggle or not. Heโ€™d seemed to know what a veela was, but, any drunken muggle would nod their head instead of declaring her mad. She wouldโ€™ve taken the knight bus, but a taxi would do the trick all the same. โ€Itโ€™s not too far,โ€ she finally spoke once they reached the doors to the exit, where the music wasnโ€™t half so loud. โ€Just uptown London,โ€ but that was stating it lightly. โ€Iโ€™m not all too fond of driving, unless you have a car, we can take a taxi?โ€ Honestly, what kind of a witch would choose to want to drive anyway?

Exit to Cerseiโ€™s place?
โ™ซ My voice
------ โ™ซ Club Aquarium
----------โ™ช Dancing,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
Kellan Loire

Kellan smirked, eager to get their after party started and said, "We could just apparate there. The trace broke on me when I went to Durmstrang." He kissed her again, his hands finding their way around her waist and to her backside again. "So, shall we?"

Just take a bite

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

โƒ โ‚ โ โ€ โœฟ โœพ โœฝ โœผ โœป โœบ โœน โœธ โœท โœถ โœต โœด โ„ โ… โ† โ‡ โˆ โ‰ โŠ โ‹ โ–

Jane was certain her face was completely red. She couldn't explain what was going on in her head at the moment. Abigail had somehow managed to find the single most inappropriate article of clothing that Jane owned and practically through it on her. She felt like a prostitute and was rather afraid that someone might try to pick her up. It truly was times like these that she hated Abigail and was not completely certain that both of them could make it through this night alive. Jane was not even sure why she still owned this dress. Her aunt Rachel had taken her shopping in New York and bought it for her because apparently she was the only one on the planet that had the right curves for it. It was fun to put it on and dance in front of the mirror maybe but it was not an outside dress! Especially once Abigail through a tiara on it and dragged her to a club. Jane had never in her life been to a club and she really preferred not to start now.

Abigail followed closely behind Jane, making sure she continued to walk. After all she hadn't planned a secret bachelorette party to have the leading lady to walk out now. She hadn't known it was going to happen today but she had planned far in advancing waiting for a perfect time to spring it and she had been presented with that opportunity, the dress had just been an added bonus. This was already far too fun, she could not wait to get inside and start the real fun. There were already other waiting to starting this shindig. She opened the door and pushed Jane directly inside.

As Jane entered the large room her eyes grew. There was noise and people everywhere and it made her very much uncomfortable. The place smelled like people and alcohol and a strange hint of chlorine. What that was about she didn't know. The moment that they entered someone rushed toward them. "Ah it seems like our party girls are here. I take it you're the bride-to-be?" The man gestured directly at Jane. "Um...yes?" What on earth was going on here? That man made her very uncomfortable. "Your tables are just over there ladies." He said before walking off. "Abbie please tell me what is going on!" Jane demanded over the noise.

"What did you call me?" Abigail said staring the other girl down. Jane just glared. Okay, so maybe she did deserve that. "I arranged this party weeks ago and well it did quite appear to me that you need to get out tonight so here we are. You should be enjoying your last few days as a single woman. Soon you are going to be sitting in some suburb with a giant stomach waiting for child number four. You need to live a little right now. Have a drink, see some hot men besides your beloved Darcy and let yourself go." She said with a bright smile. Jane just continued to glare as Abigail lead them to a group of seats.

โ˜พ โ˜ผ โ˜ฝ โ˜‚ โ˜พ โ™ˆ โ† โ‡ โˆ โ‰ โŠ โœซ โ˜ผ โ™ฆ โœฃ โ˜พ โœค โœฅ โ˜ผ โ˜ฝ โœ™โœˆ โœ‰ โœ โœŽ โœ โ€ โœฐ

{{ooc; outfits in pics}}
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaylynn awkwardly walked into the club. She'd never done anything like this before. She chewed her lip anxiously and looked around for Abigail or Jane or both. Kaylynn pulled at her dress, trying to cover herself up more. When she spotted her friend and future sister-in-law, she approached them. "H-hey guys..." She grinned awkwardly at them. This whole social thing really wasn't her thing...

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:29 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
EIGHTEEN, AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irate | Can't sleep, can't breathe: What the?! | You met your enemy: Damien, Gracie, Dominic | Won't get no peace with me: Club Aquarium

Marina rolled her eyes at Damien rolling his eyes, and thought for a moment that perhaps they should come up with some sort of secret code for eye rolling, since they both did it so often, at each other, at other people, and in unison. She watched him go into the bedroom with narrowed eyes, and then as he came back out, having changed a shirt. She'd have liked if it she could have just put on some trousers and changed her shirt... the temptation to say something that would potentially make everyone mad at her was so strong.

Dominic's mocking mumbling didn't go unnoticed by the irate redhead. Oh, he did not just pull out the "stop whining about women's rights and double standards" card. "La prochaine fois tu pouves habiller comme une allumeuse et je vais payer pour tes boissons, Dominic."* she shot back sarcastically in French, figuring if she said it in English, she wouldn't think before the words came out and she'd probably end up dueling him or something. And then Brownie would be upset, because they'd probably destroy the apartment.

Then some of her annoyance vanished as he unknowingly echoed his girlfriend as he looked over Damien's change in outfit. "You two were made for each other." she muttered, "I swear."

She gave Damien a look- maybe if he hadn't stalked off to change his shirt... but then Gracie had managed to somehow grab them all and spun, apparating them all away. Marina's muffled curse at this surprise was cut off with a loud crack.

She reeled for a second, arm still linked through with Damien's and immediately let of Gracie's hand, looking at her reproachfully. "A warning would have been nice. Wait, where are we?" She looked around in dismay and growing horror. Of course. Of course they were at some insane club with a freaking swimming pool right over there and some dancing that was probably illegal in some places. Honestly, if people wanted to shag, you think they could just get a room, rather than force everyone else around them watch their bizarre little mating dancing.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

*translation because what the heck is Marina spouting: Next time you can dress like a tease and I'll pay for your drinks, Dominic.

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image
๐”ป๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at Club Aquariumspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Mari, Dom and Graciespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe the two of them...' spacespac

โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah
I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah
โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceDamien didn't have a chance to protest; by the time his mind processed what Grace was about, she'd already apparated them. His words stuck in his throat, his ire growing. Honestly? Was the woman insane?! Actually, no, he knew for a fact that she was. Had to be. It was obviously the only explanation for her behavior. He pulled away, muttering, "Dammit, Dominic..." under his breath. Clearly, he was the one to blame for this; he was the only one in any position to argue with Grace, the only person capable of talking sense into her... or so Damien liked to think. Surely to God Dominic wasn't perfectly content to just let her drag him around all over the place, following every crook of her finger like some lovesick pup-

spaceActually, no, that sounded about right. Damien sighed in resignation, looking around the room. Of all the places for her to've brought them... he didn't even know what this place was. He didn't think it should exist. It looked like the sort of exaggerated image of a club used in books and movies (because yes, he had actually seen a film or two), not something that actually existed in real life. Oh, yes, Grace was most assuredly certifiable... it was the only explanation for why she thought bringing Marina here would be a good idea. He could already see the horror growing on his girlfriend's face, wondered how many different escape routes she'd already tried to calculate in her head. Personally, he didn't see one. If they apparated away, Grace would just follow and drag them back... unless rather than going home, they went somewhere else, but where would they go? There wasn't a place he could take them that either Grace or Dominic wouldn't know to follow them to... it'd buy them a few minutes at most, and they'd be right back here.

spaceHis arm wrapped around Mari's waist, and he pressed a kiss to her cheek before moving his lips to her ear, and whispering, "Just one night." The annoyance in his voice was almost gone now, replaced with a tiredness. Dealing with Grace and Dom was exhausting. He loved his best friend, really he did, hell, he even loved Grace, but they had this uncanny ability to sap all of his energy just by standing near him. Most of the time it wasn't a big deal... but he had a feeling he'd be dead on his feet in less than an hour. "Have a drink, one dance, chat and catch up... then home and back to bed. I can't be that awful, right?" He knew she'd probably disagree, but there wasn't much room for her to. She was smart, she knew they were stuck. Which might be a bad way to look at an outing with his best friend and best friend's girlfriend, but their timing royally sucked. He could already hear Mari protesting the idea of dancing, but he had a feeling it wasn't optional. That had been Gracie's intention when dragging them out, after all, hadn't it? To go dancing? At least this wasn't some stuffy ball; it was a club. Marina could stand there and just sort of... sway, or wiggle a bit, or something, and it'd be dancing. He didn't really know, but that seemed about right. Although, from what some of the people on the dance floor were doing...

spaceHis posture shifted unconsciously, body angling towards Mari's, back straightening, shoulders back. They'd attracted a bit of attention since appearing, and while most of the eyes were predictably on Grace, with her laced up corset and wild hair, more than a couple had looked at Mari. A flare of possessiveness shot through him, and he shot a glare at one man in particular whose eyes had drifted south for just a second too long. He didn't know how Gracie had known about this place, if she and Dom frequented it or she had friends or what, but the idea of any of the men on that dance floor even looking at Mari made him want to hex someone. He glanced at Dom, eyes narrowed. "So. Drinks?" he asked simply, and then he was leading Mari to the bar, assuming that the pair would follow them. He ordered a scotch and sighed. It was going to be a long, long night.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word
                                                          โ†ฎ โ†ฎ โ†ฎ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

Abigail quickly took in the feel of the club. This had become one of her favorite hang out since moving to London. She knew Jane hated it but she was intent to change that. She smiled as they were greeted by a familiar employee. She couldn't exactly remember his name but he was the one who had set the whole thing up on her last visit to this fine establishment. She took a seat and relaxed easily into it, kicking her legs out and crossing them, revealing the whole glory of her fishnets. She was about to order them some drinks when she noticed a familiar face entering. "Kaylyn! Pop a squat girlfriend!" She shouted loudly when she saw Jane's future sister in law. She would be lying if she said she wasn't at least a bit surprised to see the girl here. Though she didn't know her exceptionally well she would have thought she knew her well enough to get the whole "social hatred" vibe from her. She was practically worse than Jane. "Barkeep!" Abigail shouted, very obnoxiously, "get me three screwdrivers over here!" She said smiling wickedly. She needed to get some alcohol in these ladies and fast. She just hoped more would show up soon.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff