Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Beastly (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 pm
Dante Kazahana

"I don't mind. What do you think Prince?" She asked the dragon. He rolled his eyes and nodded as she smiled at him. "Come on Alex." She said and smiled at him. Prince was aware of his feelings for Kat but wanted her to feel happy for once.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"I don't mind. What do you think Prince?" She asked the dragon. He rolled his eyes and nodded as she smiled at him. "Come on Alex." She said and smiled at him. Prince was aware of his feelings for Kat but wanted her to feel happy for once.

He smiled as he walked next to her. He looked at her and smiled, "So you have any other pets?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Well I have more dragons and other animals at home. But we only keep them until they are better. My parents take care of injured animals and then we find them homes if they are human raised. Prince here got attached to me because he was the first dragon I took care of as an egg. Once he hatched I bottle fed him and tried to find him a home but he refused to leave me. But I don't mind he makes me happy." SHe said scratching Prince under his chin making him make a slight purring sound. Kat giggled knowing he liked to be scratched there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Well I have more dragons and other animals at home. But we only keep them until they are better. My parents take care of injured animals and then we find them homes if they are human raised. Prince here got attached to me because he was the first dragon I took care of as an egg. Once he hatched I bottle fed him and tried to find him a home but he refused to leave me. But I don't mind he makes me happy." SHe said scratching Prince under his chin making him make a slight purring sound. Kat giggled knowing he liked to be scratched there.

He smiled and laughed, "Yeah it looks like it." He looked up, "So you must be really busy, huh?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:07 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Not really. The animals usually have small injuries so they are only with us for a short time. If the injuries are really bad we fix them up and take them to a sanctuary that can find them homes or keep them until they are better. Mom and dad usually have the tough jobs. My job is to make sure everyone has everything they need to be happy. That and to help the baby dragons learn to ly. Thankfully we only have one right now." She explained and smiled.Prince looked at Alex and growled before Kat shot him a look. "Be nice Prince." She said to the dragon who was on her shoulder glaring at Alex as if to say "You hurt her and I'll be on you like that." Then he huffed at him and nuzzled Kat trying to sy sorry even though he wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Not really. The animals usually have small injuries so they are only with us for a short time. If the injuries are really bad we fix them up and take them to a sanctuary that can find them homes or keep them until they are better. Mom and dad usually have the tough jobs. My job is to make sure everyone has everything they need to be happy. That and to help the baby dragons learn to ly. Thankfully we only have one right now." She explained and smiled.Prince looked at Alex and growled before Kat shot him a look. "Be nice Prince." She said to the dragon who was on her shoulder glaring at Alex as if to say "You hurt her and I'll be on you like that." Then he huffed at him and nuzzled Kat trying to sy sorry even though he wasn't.

He smiled as he looked at her, ignoring Prince as he focused on her, "How hard is it to train one of them to fly?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Not really though it helps to have a dragon who can fly around. They seemt o like following Prince's lead. But mainly they just learn to fly by themselves." She said and Once they reached the ranch she was ambushed by a Night fury who was her riding dragon. "Hey Midnight! Okay okay I missed you too." She said as Midnight nuzzled her knocking her on the ground. Midnight let her up after a couple minutes and a kiss on the forehead. Prince then climbed back onto her shoulder and she said "Would you like to come in, Alex? I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't mind. They are out of town right now taking some Monstrous Nightmare's back to their home."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Not really though it helps to have a dragon who can fly around. They seemt o like following Prince's lead. But mainly they just learn to fly by themselves." She said and Once they reached the ranch she was ambushed by a Night fury who was her riding dragon. "Hey Midnight! Okay okay I missed you too." She said as Midnight nuzzled her knocking her on the ground. Midnight let her up after a couple minutes and a kiss on the forehead. Prince then climbed back onto her shoulder and she said "Would you like to come in, Alex? I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't mind. They are out of town right now taking some Monstrous Nightmare's back to their home."

He smiled and nodded, "Sure i'd like to see your dragons." He was surprised when suddenly the night fury appeared and knocked her down. Sure it wasn't as fast as him, but it had quite the speed.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 pm
Dante Kazahana

Midnight roared and growled at Alex when she noticed him but Kat pet ehr and told her he was okay. Midnight snorted at him sensing the way he was using Kat. Kat led him to the house where they kept the baby dragons. They had a baby Deadly Natter at the time and she needed to be fed. Kat put her books down and said "You wanna help feed the baby dragon? It's real easy but you'll have to wear these gloves." She said putting them on to avoid being stuck with the baby's spines. The baby came over to Kat, who smiled and picked her up. "this is Angel. SHe is what is kmnown as a Deadly Natter. She'll have to find a good home once she is grown up since she is beign raised by humans." She stated and smiled at the baby who nuzzled her and looked at Alex tilting her head like a bird would.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Midnight roared and growled at Alex when she noticed him but Kat pet ehr and told her he was okay. Midnight snorted at him sensing the way he was using Kat. Kat led him to the house where they kept the baby dragons. They had a baby Deadly Natter at the time and she needed to be fed. Kat put her books down and said "You wanna help feed the baby dragon? It's real easy but you'll have to wear these gloves." She said putting them on to avoid being stuck with the baby's spines. The baby came over to Kat, who smiled and picked her up. "this is Angel. SHe is what is kmnown as a Deadly Natter. She'll have to find a good home once she is grown up since she is beign raised by humans." She stated and smiled at the baby who nuzzled her and looked at Alex tilting her head like a bird would.

He smiled and nodded, "Sure i'll do it, but you might need to walk me through step by step though." he gently pet Angel with his finger then put on the pair of gloves.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Alright. Just hold her like you would a human baby." She said handing Angel over to Alex and then handed him the bottle. "Now just tilt the bottle up some and she does the rest." She said as she smiled at the sight of him feeding a baby dragon. Angel began to eat as soon as the bottle touched her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Alright. Just hold her like you would a human baby." She said handing Angel over to Alex and then handed him the bottle. "Now just tilt the bottle up some and she does the rest." She said as she smiled at the sight of him feeding a baby dragon. Angel began to eat as soon as the bottle touched her lips.

He did as she told and began to feed the baby dragon. He smiled, "She's really hungry. You might need another bottle for her." He laughed slightly as he looked at her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:39 am
Dante Kazahana

Kat smiled and said "Yea but she doesn't usually drink two bottles and she'll be going onto solids soon." She then giggled as Angel finished the bottle and gave a small burp before snuggling up to Alex and started falling asleep.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff