Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Many secrets....all of which are yours. (1x2) accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai had just finished work and was currently located in the bar downtown. A small quaint one she always felt warm in and safer. So she was seated at the counter and chatting with the bartender pleasantly. Her outfit consisted in black and white tie up boots, a dark black pencil skirt with a silver/black tank top underneath. Her red, white, and pale pink trench coat like jacket that was tied up by a pure white bow and she had on snow white gloves. Her raven hair flowed down to her waistline and bangs brushed against her forehead perfectly framing her face just right, that champagne creamy skin glowing warmly against the softened lighting. She had a glass of white wine that she ordered and watched as the bartender left to attend the new costumer that just came in. She took a look at him and was almost mesmerized by him, but ever so carefully not to stare, she turned her lavender-violet gaze away from him. Not in a disrespectful manner of course.

the question is, can you keep up?

My true form (s) to those whom are brave enough to witness it.

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn was there thinking when the barkeep brought him his beer. He took a sip and set it down before picking up a napkin and began to calculate what was going on. He glanced over at the woman looking at him and realized he had forgotten his ring. He was about to say something when the barkeep brought him something to eat. He payed the man and began to slowly eat his food. He kept glancing at the woman.

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

The lady had finished her wine and called the bartender over, "Go ahead and put his orders on my tab." she whispers and he nods going to the register and fillign up her wine glass again. Giving the man back his money, "Consider yourself a truly lucky man. Lady Kasai doesn't pay for just anybody." he chuckled at Finn before going to clean some glasses. Meanwhile she had her revealed creamy legs crossed with the right over the left as she sat straight up. Tall and elegant with slight pride. She gracefully and smoothly drank her wine the way a lady should move as she quietly excused herself and walked over with her glass to sit next to the mysterious man whom caught her rare eye, "You know, it's not polite to stare. I'm Kasai Taisho. And you are?" she introduced while taking her seat and facing Finn. Those rose lip curved into a warm yet soft smile that held flirtatiousness within it secretively.

My true form(s) to those whom are brave enough to witness it.

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Layla Listressa

"Finn. Finn is my name." Finn said as he took small sips of his beer. "It's nice to meet you Kasai. Tell me, have you ever been in love? Because there is a person I know who loves someone with a secret, a secret she has kept from him for 3 years. She is a fox demon. How is my friend supposed to react to this. I mean he truly loves her but he does not know if he should stay with her. Can I ask you that? One bar patron to another and thanks for paying for my drink and food. I could have payed myself." He was trying not to make eye contact for too long and was trying to hide who he was. "But tell me, why did you pay for my orders? I mean you hardly know me. Do you this for every American that walks into this bar here?" He joked but in his mind he was still trying to put 2 and 2 together.

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai raised her eyebrow curiously at his story, now that she thought about it. He reeked of Fox. But she kept that part discarded and nodded understandingly. "I say let Fate take care of this. If they are truly meant to be then they shall last throughout Fate's cruel laughter that has been plaguing us lately. If they succumb then it is time to break it off before one partner ends up broken beyond repair. And trust that I know what that feeling is like. As an older Demoness I suggest that you tell your friend to accept her although it might be difficult at first. There are Demons within this world, some generous and peaceful like myself or some Foxes. And some are evil and vile, stopping at nothing to gain what they desire. But keep in mind that not all Demons wish they were like this, may e the Fox wishes she'd rather be human? Maybe it has been such a pain and burden to carry along this secret from the one she loves the most." she explained wisely while watching him carefully. Taking another drink of her wine before she swallowed and continued, "And no I don't do this for every American I see, you just... I don't know the right word for this feeling..." she answered while leaning against the bar as she set down her glass and rested her elbow on it as she put her chin in her hand as she thought shortly before snapping and sitting upright again. Looking straight into his eyes as she leaned in slightly closer. Using her Demonic energy to hide the faint scent of alcohol and replaced it with her natural, alluring and sweet intoxicating scent. "You've caught my interest, which is quite rare I might add. Only slim chances of people who truly catch my taste." she purred ever so sweetly and alluringly into his ear in a soft whisper before moving back. Drinking her now red wine pleasantly.

My true form(s) to those whom are brave enough to witness it.

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 am

Layla Listressa

"Well, I'm glad I peaked your interest." Finn said with a smile as he finished off his meal. "Thank you for paying for my order but I must be getting home. Someone is waiting for me." He stood up and stumbled a bit. "On second thought, do you know some place I can stay so I can rest this alcohol off?"

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 am

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai the lady chuckled softly after taking her final drink and setting thenglass aside, "Well I do hope to see you more around, we could have some fun." she stated with a knowing smirk where exactly he was going. To his Fox girlfriend probably. But was expecting to say that she knew somewhere to crash at for the night and she smiled genuinely, "You can crash at my place for the night. Alright?" she suggested getting up and thanking the bartender for the drink and wished him a good night. Going over to him as she offered some support by wrapping her left arm firmly around his waist although he taller than her by a few inches. She threw his arm around her shoulders for much better support walking. "Come on, let's get going." she says looking up at him and back forward. Starting to walk, since he was such a sweet gentleman, Kasai didn't expect him to try anything with her yet.

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn nodded. "Thank you for your kindness Kasai. I'll be sure to repay it soon." He said with a smile. "I am promise to be on my best behavior." He gave a drunken hicuup and laughed.

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:30 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai giggled slightly, "Don't you worry about it. But I think you should call your Fox and let her know your staying with a friend for the night or something, I don't want a search party after me, ya know?" she suggested almost laughing at the idea of a search party after this boy. Their little journey didn't last long as she approached her condo suite she was currently resided at and she checked in. Getting them both in the empty elevator and hitting the top floor button where her large elegant suite was at.

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Layla Listressa

"She knows that I am out and......how did you know the person I was talking about was me?" Finn asked as he blushed. "I told her I was going to return in the morning." He gave a smile and motioned to the couch. "Kasai, do you mind helping me to the couch?"

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai chuckled, "I'm experienced although I may be only younger than you. I've dealt with more. And as for the couch you may sleep wherever you wish." she purred amusingly as she set him down gently on her more comfy sleeping couch she would normally crash on if she was wasted enough. "Let me get you something to drink to help the hangover you'll probably have in the morning before you crash." she said softly before walking away to her Medici e cabinet and kitchen. Grabbing a few Aspirin pills and a glass of water for her guest while walking back.

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Layla Listressa

"You are really nice to me. Might I ask why? Why you are going out of your way to help someone like me with the unusual problem I have. I like that. Consider me a friend from this moment on." Finn said with a smile. He stood up a bit then sat back down on the couch. "Tell me, is it just Taisho or is there a Mr to that name?"

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai looked at him with a raised eyebrow curiously before smiling, "Well I'm just doing what I can to help. I wouldn't like to see such a cutie like yourself being taken by the wrong person... That and I usually help around in that bar since it's been there for me. So it is really no big deal." she answered humbly as she set down the glass of water on the coffee table in front of him and handed him the two pills. "I'm more formally known as Kasai Oni no Taisho. But just Kasai Taisho is what I go by because it's not a whole mouthful, but unlike what others say and think that is my maiden last name. Still waiting for that Mr. Right...." she smiled and sighed while taking a seat next to him and crossing her revealed creamy legs. Slightly leaning back in the couch. "What about you?"

Lux V Reborn
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn smiled. "Well, I have the most beautiful woman in my life, who until recently, told me everything. She had this secret for 3 years. I just don't know how to deal with it. Do I break up with her, do I take it and live out our lives like nothing happened? Do I cheat on her? I am not sure what to do." He said as he took a drink of the water and took the pills. He smiled again at her. "I'm amazed that no one has offered their hand to you yet, Kasai. You are one of the most attractive people I have ever seen."

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai glanced over to him, her knowing dark orchid eyes softened, "No amount of advice that I'm able to give you could possibly lighten the situation. People keep secrets, it is natural and apart of life. There will always be that one moment you never want anybody to know. But it is how you deal with them and what the secret is that counts..." she answered trying her best to give him the correct advice in words that would soothe him a little more. "I have had many lovers Finn. Although none have stayed with me long enough. Consider yourself lucky to have found love when others are still searching, even if it may take an eternity. It is better to spend forever looking for someone to stay with for the rest of your immortal life, then spend it alone." she added looking at him. But then she smiled and laughed, "Oh don't be fooled, many have offered their hand to me. But they always come with empty promises of happiness. I am a proud Canine Demoness, not a fool." she said in a more lighthearted and happier tone.

Lux V Reborn
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces