Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:43 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She had entered the tavern early in the morning having only just arrived. She wasn't sure what answers she would find in the main capital city but was sure something was bound to turn up. Travelling mostly by foot had made her tired and a bit more on edge then she would normally be. She managed thankfully to get some food in her to calm more before she could look for an inn. She watched the fights breaking out and sighed wondering what kind of city this really were despite rumors that it was peaceful. She noted people here and there and was able to keep to herself, at least until she tried to leave. As she passed by one table she stopped as one of the men had grabbed her arm in passing.

"Hey pretty lady, how bout spending time with an old man like myself?"

She rose a brow a moment looking to the others at the table, who seemed a bit younger but still probably much older then herself. "No thank you, I'm not in town for pleasure. Besides, smells like you've been drinking all night and may not know up from down." She removed her hand and started to leave till one of the man's buddies seemed to start by standing in her way. "I'm going to ask nicely, because I'm trying not to be rude, but please get out of my way."

"Not till you go home with our friend. It's his birthday see and you look lonely."

She sighed as he reached for her and moved quickly enough that he would stumble around. In his drunkenness though, his balance was horrible and crashed himself to a table. She paused seeing others looking to her then at the one that had stumbled as his buddies drew their weapons. "I really don't want trouble." She started backing away knowing well she wasn't the best fighter. What bothered her was showing magic knowing how well, or lack there of, it was received along the boarder towns. She began defending herself from the men best she could till one of the one's watching decided to get involved and grabbed her from behind.

(it's all good.. you mentioned fixing it up earlier >.<)

0Jason Voorhees0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image
Greyscar watched the scene go on. He smiled as he placed a barrier up infront of the guys. He sat back and watched as on ran into it. When the guy backed away he dropped the barrier. He shouted at one of his friends about a barrier being there. They laughed at him and went to show him no barrier. The guy went after the girl again, and Greyscar put up another barrier. After a few minutes of this, he got in a fight with his friends. Greyscar sat back in his chair, laughing as he watched them fight.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She struggled a bit against the one holding her seeing another fight breaking out between the drunk men. The was not what she wanted first entering town. She was hoping to hide and find answers but now she were more than likely to be run out. She felt the frustration of the one that had been holding her and noted another about to let loose a punch. That was it. She let her anger rise and the one holding her would feel warmth before a small line of flame would emit from her back causing him to let go. As the other's fist came at her she would let the burn reach her hands enough to burn the man's arm as she dodged the attack. As those two recovered she noticed more looking angrier to her. She thought she had been doing good, and that the little bit of flame would be enough to keep the tavern people at bay, but they were only angered more. She scowled defending herself more. "Don't you city folk have manners enough to leave a lady alone? I really don't want to have to hurt anyone." She hoped this would end soon or knew if she became too angered or frustrated this mostly wood building would have little chance.

0Jason Voorhees0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
Greyscar saw the flames lip from her body and decided it was time to intervene. He put a barrier around her and the group of men to keep them separated. "That is enough, both of you. This is a fighter's tavern. It is ment for fighters to come her and brawl, eat, chat, excetera. If you are a woman and here, you are of two things, if not lost, a prostitute or a fighter. You are neither. You do have a unique talent. Follow me, or I could leave you to them." He said as he left the tavern.

oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She stopped suddenly as if a wall had been put up between them but there was nothing. She was confused aside from her temperament already. When she heard the other she would turn to see who had interrupted, her hair giving a slight flair at the accusation. She would wait a moment before following not really wanting for a fight to begin with. Once outside she would look to him. She was silent trying to let herself calm down so not to let loose any more flames. "Look thanks for the help back there. And no I'm not a prostitute or a fighter. I know how to defend myself for the most part but that's more of a force of habit. I didn't know that was a fighter tavern, not that I knew there was a difference. Usually there are designated buildings for that in the outer boarders." She had attempted to say calmly but she still felt annoyed by his comments towards her in the bar.

0Jason Voorhees0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:42 pm
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar chuckled a bit at her. "To be young and foolish. Tis a wonder that is only experienced at a young age. For me, I have reached the point in my life where I cannot age." He thought aloud. He stopped and turned to look at her. "You have a gift, unnatural to most. As I have one as well. I am hunting down fragments of a comet that grant powers such as yours and mine. I am tasked to not allow any evil come near them. I would request your help." He said before taking a bow, "I am Greyscar Spiritborn." He stood back up and awaited for her response.

oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:00 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She rose a brow a bit as he laughed and commented on her age. When he mentioned her gift she would look to him even more puzzled. Could he really not tell what she was? She knew she didn't show like other's of her race of human but still, most knew one like her when they saw one. "It's not a gift. The fire, it just happens when someone like me gets angry or upset." She thought about saying what she was, even though anyone who knew about fire-witches would know what she were with that comment alone. But with knowing what she was, she were ready to run having been hunted enough by hunters. She would bring her thoughts back to his question and thought about it with a shrug. She wondered what his gift other then the force wall he had but would let that come up later if it did. She thought about helping and figured she didn't have much else to really do other then find out about magical people and if they really were treated better in the main lands. "I suppose I could help." She would pause a moment holding her hand out for a shake if he wanted. "I'm Olivia Graystone. So these items, do you even know what they look like? Or what kind of power they grant, or how? I'd not to go into a spiral fit of fire by picking one up and all. Tends to anger people and then the pitchforks come out."

0Jason Voorhees0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar chuckled a bit at her. "You are no witch. To be that one would have to make a contract with something. You are a sorceress. You were born with the power. You must understand it to use it properly. Such must all sorcery people. He turned back around. He began to walk slowly. "I know little to nothing of these, the king requested me to find said peaces." He replied to her questions.

oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

Thayne had been sitting down at his dinning room table to eat breakfast when he'd discovered a piece of parchment from the royal king. It was rolled tightly with a wax seal. Inside the letter read something along the lines of 'Thayne Grey,
You're being summoned to the kingdom to do some bidding of the king. Your presence is urgent. Please make your way to the town as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
The Royal People'.
Thayne had received enough of these throughout his life to know how they worked. Instead of urgently making his way he lounged around eating breakfast and doing some house work. The kingdom was nearly 2 day's walk from his place, but only a few hour flight, so he really didn't worry about hurrying. That night he slept soundly as ever. He dreamt of working for the king again. Of being a prideful creature again.

In the morning Thayne got a bag ready and hit the streets. Well, not technically. He scaled up the side of the building with his talons. Once on the roof he transformed the rest of his body into the long slender body of a river spirit dragon. Thayne kicked off and set out to the sky. He flew through the clouds adjusting to the new height and weather. It was just four hours of this peacefulness before the boy arrived in the kingdom. It was pressed to his mind exactly where the tavern was. Once inside he was enshrouded in a cloud of smoke as his body slowly shifted back to a boy, piece by piece. He walked toward the bar as the smoke dissipated.
"Hey, does anybody know where to find the king? I got a summons."

In a lost world...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:43 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia looked to him shaking her head and giving a light chuckle. "A witch, no, close, but no. I'm what's called a firewitch, well that's what the normal humans have called my people for centuries. I'm half, hence why I don't have the typical cherry-blonde or red hair." She would listen more but turn hearing another asking about a king's summons as he spoke on the items they were looking for. "That boy there is talking about the king, is he one of the people you're waiting on?"

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar looked at the boy. "It is possible, considering his aura is not full human." He walked up to the boy and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "You were summoned by the king, no? I am in charge of the expedition he has set out. Come with me." He told the boy as he continued to walk to the gates of the city. "We should probably get going if we are to collect the peaces in time." He stated as he began to run.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 pm

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Umu had come a long way, she had traveled far and had been through much. But now she stood before her destination and found she could go no further. She stood at the boundary between the city and the forest. Between the dirt path and the cobble stones. Her bare feet unwilling to allow the processed stone to caress them. Her heart hammered in her chest as she looked up at the buildings clawing at the sky over head. What would she do? She had to go in, but the mere thought of doing so made her tremble.

She sighed and plunked herself down in the dirt, the packed earth giving her a little comfort. Reaching into her clothing she pulled out the piece of paper she had received not too long ago. On it was the seal of the king, for it was his summons. She sighed heavily again as she held the paper, staring hopelessly at the gate before her. It was no use! She simply couldn't force herself to go in...It was simply too much. She stood again and dusted herself off, her small face suddenly overtaken by a new resolve. If she didn't do this the forests between here and the borders would be in danger. This was something she must do! Tucking the paper away again she started to slowly take steps towards the gate, yet again.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-Outside the city gates.
What?-"I can't do this...but it's so very important!"
Who?-None but herself.
OOC:  

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

Thayne was taken back by how quickly and politely somebody responded. "Yes, I was summoned by the King. What's this expedition about now?" He was curious now, with the chaos in the world. “Has the King finally decided to take some action for once?" Thayne knew his tone probably came off as a bit rude and disrespectful but he didn't care. He hadn't had the best of experiences with the king and it showed. Regardless, he followed the person that addressed him. "Wait, you said something about pieces to collect? What are we looking for?"

In a lost world...

(Fixed for you)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She followed along with them listening to the conversations. She soon started following along with the others as the one that was contracting her of sorts took off. She nodded a bit to the other. "Well, guess introductions will happen when after he finally stops." She watched the area soon leaving through the city gates. As the others would run she would stop seeing an odd looking girl as if she were struggling to enter. She realized they were on a mission but this puzzled her. She went to her a bit before speaking up. "Hey, are you okay?"

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]