Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:52 pm
I was thinking something like that, but also there may be twists later.. the realm is weak on magic and those of magic are beginning to come out of the woodwork so to speak, hence the gathering we have going on.

Further we get into the story and our own personal character development I do plan on some twists for the story-hopefully as a nice surprise for all players

also in advance I do have gaia on my phone so I can play a little when at work and I am for the most part very active playing in all stories, if I'm not on or others feel free to work on interactions with characters that are on.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm
Haha this theme is reminding me of InuYahsa. With the sacred jewel and the demons and everything. XD  

lalaladeda101

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm
lalaladeda101
Haha this theme is reminding me of InuYahsa. With the sacred jewel and the demons and everything. XD

I've only actually seen about 3 episodes of that series.. should probably watch it again  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
lalaladeda101

I've only actually seen about 3 episodes of that series.. should probably watch it again

It's rreally good. One of my favorites. (: But the good guys fight the bad demons to find the jewel shards of the sacred jewel which has the power to make someone like invincible. biggrin  

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:40 pm
I've got class during the daytime so I won't be on until about 3 or 4 in the afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:59 pm
i thought about giving certain specific abilities as mentioned before... Thinking some may also be corruptible where others may be more on the lighter side

And is all good if there's school and such, we (if not myself) Will carry the character along till you can post. Prolonged absences just let me know or a head's up
0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm
EVERYBODY LISTEN!!!!!

Moo, pointless... no.
My curiosity have me stumped... how should my character react to the first fragment?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm
hmm. I'll be at school till 3 or 4 here and idk what time it will be where you are..
(it's 8:16pm here right now)  

lalaladeda101

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 pm
lalaladeda101
hmm. I'll be at school till 3 or 4 here and idk what time it will be where you are..

10:17 pm for me  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm
0Jason Voorhees0
lalaladeda101

So yeah it'll be like 5 or 6 for you before I get home and sometimes a can't get online for a little while after that. But you guys can feel free to just pretend I'm here. (:  

lalaladeda101

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:26 pm
lalaladeda101
0Jason Voorhees0
lalaladeda101

So yeah it'll be like 5 or 6 for you before I get home and sometimes a can't get online for a little while after that. But you guys can feel free to just pretend I'm here. (:

Bollucks... we shall KNOW you are there! Got that... we know EEEVERYTHINGG!!! *head spins around*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 pm
0Jason Voorhees0
lalaladeda101
0Jason Voorhees0
lalaladeda101

Bollucks... we shall KNOW you are there! Got that... we know EEEVERYTHINGG!!! *head spins around*

Haha XD Thanks (:  

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 pm
Sorry I vanished for so long! A friend of mine was making me watch some of the Hellraiser movies! cat_crying I only have class on Mondays and Wednesdays so I can post a lot of the time. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm
i'm on the eastern time zone.. so is about 12:15ish @ this post..

As far as the character reacting... hmm surprise may be good

Umu's charie may have a nice lil part to play soon since it's her territory/ comfort zone

Other than that thinking of letting in 1 more player or possibly closing it for now to just us so not to become too crowded unless someone wants to play a villain.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
i'm on the eastern time zone.. so is about 12:15ish @ this post..

As far as the character reacting... hmm surprise may be good

Umu's charie may have a nice lil part to play soon since it's her territory/ comfort zone

Other than that thinking of letting in 1 more player or possibly closing it for now to just us so not to become too crowded unless someone wants to play a villain.

I'm in Eastern Time as well. This is true, once they leave any sort of natural area though she's going to be WAY less than helpful lol.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff