Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Fortune Of The Stars ((Me & WhiteDragonLady)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm
bigbubz1
"I was...am on a mission to find a mate. My race is dying out and we are on the verge of extinction. I need to find a mate in order to stabilize my race." she replied, looking down at her hands as they gripped the blankets.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin nodded. "I see, I'm sorry to hear that Zen. While you look for your mate, you can stay here as long as you want." Zarin smiled at her.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:16 pm
bigbubz1

"I thank you." Zen replied, bowing her head once more ant smiled back at him. She leaned back with a sigh and fell into thought about looking for a mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:42 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and drank from it. "Are you getting hungry Zen? I could fix you something to eat if you want."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:24 pm
bigbubz1

Zen shook her head. "Thanks but no. I am fine for now." she replied, snapping out of her thoughts. She vaugely wondered how her father was doing. He must be having a panic attack right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm
WhiteDragonLady
bigbubz1

Zen shook her head. "Thanks but no. I am fine for now." she replied, snapping out of her thoughts. She vaugely wondered how her father was doing. He must be having a panic attack right now.

"Alright. If you get hungry, just tell me." Zarin walked walked into a seperate room which he had turned into a living room. He sat down on the couch and began to read a book.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 pm
bigbubz1

Zen nodded as she watched him go. She settled down under the covers and once more fell asleep. She made a note to herself to contact her father when she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:55 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin could already tell that Zen would be stuck here for a while. So, to make sure she was able to get up and move around, Zarin put a pair of crutches quietly by the bed so he wouldn't disturb and went back into the living room to continue to read his book.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm
bigbubz1

Zen woke up with something buzzing in her shirt. She blinked sleepily as she reached into it and pulled out a blue compowder and opened it. What she heard was a paniced, male voice. Ah. Her father.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 pm
WhiteDragonLady
bigbubz1

Zen woke up with something buzzing in her shirt. She blinked sleepily as she reached into it and pulled out a blue compowder and opened it. What she heard was a paniced, male voice. Ah. Her father.

Zarin, not knowing what was happening, walked out of the living room and into the bedroom. "Is everything alright Zen?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am
bigbubz1

Zen looked at Zarin. "Everything is fine. It's just my father." she replied as she held up the com. She had been trying to calm him down before Zarin came in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin nodded. "Alright. Just tell him that you survived the crash and that I am taking care of you until you're fully healed."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:11 pm
bigbubz1

"I have. He thanks you." Zen replied, nodding her head as she sat up. "Thank you, young man." said her father, bowing to Zarin on the screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:00 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled and nodded. "You're welcome sir. I'll make sure to take good care of your daughter until her ship can be repaired." While she had been unconscious, Zarin had tried to retrieve the ship as best as he could using a truck. He had to hide it in the basement under the observatory.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 am
bigbubz1

The man on the com nodded. "I'm sure you will." he replied cheerfully. Zen had to narrow her eyes at that. Whenever her father was cheedrful, it meant he was up to something. And that was never a good thing. "You get better, soon, Zen," he added, before signing off. "Well...that was interesting..." she muttered to herself before looking at the crutches. She had had enough of being in bed, so she grabbed them and got herself up and out of bed.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff