Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Dion vs Talon Special Enforcer Bison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 pm
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat
You give no indication of whether or not you successfully pried my hands apart. THAT is the issue. I'm not making any assumptions; I am stating facts. And put simply, I'm not going to let you get away with something so blatantly easy to spot.

~I also didn't say it was an unsuccessful attempt. Do I have to spell things out for you like your a newb? Your making an issue outta something so trivial.~

But your post assumes that it did, in fact, work. Which is god-modding.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm
Dion Necurat
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat
You give no indication of whether or not you successfully pried my hands apart. THAT is the issue. I'm not making any assumptions; I am stating facts. And put simply, I'm not going to let you get away with something so blatantly easy to spot.

~I also didn't say it was an unsuccessful attempt. Do I have to spell things out for you like your a newb? Your making an issue outta something so trivial.~

~So your basically saying I can't counter? What are you? God? So all of sudden only you can say rather a move is successful or not? So I'll say it again. It's a counter not God-modding.~  

TheXFactor

Raider

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:10 pm
((If that's the way you're going to be about this, then fine, I'll allow it; however, I have notified mods about it.))

Dion was amazed at Talon's magical monkey abilities that let him slip clean through his fingers. He wondered where he could learn tricks like that. He accepted the collar-to-elbow tie-up, but would quickly look to transition into a side headlock. If successful, he would attempt a quick DDT.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:11 pm
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat
TheXFactor
Dion Necurat

~So your basically saying I can't counter? What are you? God? So all of sudden only you can say rather a move is successful or not? So I'll say it again. It's a counter not God-modding.~

((Alright, I'm ending this argument. Talon, you are god modding. You are free to attempt to counter a move, but by saying that you pried his hands apart instead of just attempting to, I'll say it again, You God Modded. Please think before you post next time.))  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:15 pm
~That's fine.. At least we can actually get this match going now..~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The crowd let out a pop as the two squared up again. Again Talon found himself on the losing end of the tie up, and was dropped with a solid DDT. Talon quickly rolled away and sitting up near the ropes, as he held his hand to his forward rubbing at the pain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:18 pm
((Sorry, didn't mean to let it blow up this much. I just didn't think the reason "its a counter" was a good enough reason for the action is all...I suppose I should've said that from the get go... sweatdrop For the record, I thought it was good; just confusing.))

Dion was able to get up as well, waiting to see what Talon had for him.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 pm
~Well I'm sorry for the confusion, I didn't think I needed to go into all that much detail. I figured you'd put two and two together, and roll with the counter. I'll be show to word it out better next time.~

Talon shook his head for a moment, regaining his focus. He would then use the ropes to help him pull himself to his feet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 pm
((I'll be over later for the make-up sex.))

...Apparently Talon was going to give Dion a reason to move over and attempt an Irish Whip to the other ropes.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 pm
~Lol. Not tonight.. I'm not in the mood..~ emotion_eyebrow

Once Talon got to his feet he was spun around and before he knew it was rushing to the ropes. On the rebound Talon regained himself and continued the charge looking to see if he could turn whatever move Dion had waiting for him, against him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 pm
((WHY MUST YOU HIDE AWAY OUR LOOOOOVE?!?))

Dion waited for Talon to rebound, and would attempt...no move, and instead move out of Talon's way so he could hit the ropes again, only this time Dion was on his tail. Once he stopped, Dion would attempt a double axe handle aimed for Talon's spine.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 pm
~I have me reasons... I don't wanna talk about it.~ cheese_whine rofl

Talon ran pass Dion with a look of confusion, he was sure Dion would try something there. So he had to get back on the offensive, nearing the ropes Talon threw on the backs, grabbing the top rope with both hands to help him stop. He was going to turn around and face the Champ, but he hadn't realized Dion was hot on his tail, and was subjected to the axe handle. He dropped to a knee next to the ropes, as one hand went to tend to his back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:25 pm
Dion would attempt to reach underneath Talon and roll him up for a pin attempt.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 pm
((Dion Necurat wins, Bison counted the pinfall.))  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games