Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm
little aishi chan

You're right in that sense, if she saves one she should be saving the others, but that just isn't the case for her apparently. I understand being mad at her, you have a right to be mad about her throwing a fit like that when it wasn't called for, but I wasn't talking about the shrimp rotting, just the fruit. That's what you said she was letting rot, but you were doing it too, so I thought that was a little hypocritical to say. I DO think she was wrong for throwing a fit, I forgot to mention that, you didn't deserve to have that thrown at you, but I was just pointing out that you said she shouldn't let her food rot, but you see it and don't bother to try and put it up, thus also allowing it to rot, is kind of wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm
Yokies
little aishi chan

You're right in that sense, if she saves one she should be saving the others, but that just isn't the case for her apparently. I understand being mad at her, you have a right to be mad about her throwing a fit like that when it wasn't called for, but I wasn't talking about the shrimp rotting, just the fruit. That's what you said she was letting rot, but you were doing it too, so I thought that was a little hypocritical to say. I DO think she was wrong for throwing a fit, I forgot to mention that, you didn't deserve to have that thrown at you, but I was just pointing out that you said she shouldn't let her food rot, but you see it and don't bother to try and put it up, thus also allowing it to rot, is kind of wrong.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The shrimp were still warm and I had thought my dad was going to finish them since he kept going back to get one instead of putting some on his plate. They weren't rotting, at least not yet.

But here is the thing. If she is letting it sit out to rot then she clearly does not care so why should I go behind her and put it away? If she doesn't care then why should I? I'm just annoyed that she has the arrogance and audacity to b***h and complain about seven pieces of shrimp going to waste and yet she just leaves a whole case of fruit out like it's nothing. That's stupid and I'm not gonna go behind a grown middle age woman and put her fruit away when she doesn't give a damn about it.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 am
little aishi chan

That's why I said I wasn't talking about the shrimp rotting, because it wasn't.

I'm just going to say this; If you care so much to complain about it, then pick it up. All I stated was how I felt about what you said, it didn't sound right to complain about this when at the end of the day, you let the same food rot (the fruit). I understand how it wasn't fair that she snapped at you, because it wasn't, but you made it about calling her a hypocrite and saying the whole situation was disgusting. Honestly I feel that was taking this a little too seriously in the first place, because at the end of the day, other than the part where she got snippy with you, it doesn't even really affect you.

If you really didn't want anyone coming in with an opposing view on the situation, there were other places you could have ranted. I'm sorry you didn't like what we had to say. I just honestly thought you were being too harsh and brash over something this small.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:12 am
Yokies
little aishi chan

That's why I said I wasn't talking about the shrimp rotting, because it wasn't.

I'm just going to say this; If you care so much to complain about it, then pick it up. All I stated was how I felt about what you said, it didn't sound right to complain about this when at the end of the day, you let the same food rot (the fruit). I understand how it wasn't fair that she snapped at you, because it wasn't, but you made it about calling her a hypocrite and saying the whole situation was disgusting. Honestly I feel that was taking this a little too seriously in the first place, because at the end of the day, other than the part where she got snippy with you, it doesn't even really affect you.

If you really didn't want anyone coming in with an opposing view on the situation, there were other places you could have ranted. I'm sorry you didn't like what we had to say. I just honestly thought you were being too harsh and brash over something this small.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No I am not going to pick it up because I didn't buy it nor am i eating it and I will b***h and complain about anything and anywhere I damn well please. If you are going to take it seriously and comment acting like it is a problem that I asked for advice for then learn to read before you ******** comment.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers