Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Exchange Student ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm

"Glad you like it. Father had to rest for a few months after he used his magic to make the university what it is today before he could open it. It was just re-opened 2 years ago. Before it was really old and looked and smelled it's age but thanks to father's magic it now looks like it should." She said and smiled. Then some jocks whistled at her and she got scared and started to rewrap her wings around her body as she stood there. Then one of them approached and said "Hey babe, why don;t you ditch the newbie and come have some fun with me." Then he wrapped his wing around her being a phoenix as well. She blushed and said "No! Get away form me Pervert!" She then pushed him away and ran towards the entrance. She was not happy about the male students picking on her or hitting on her. If they were not hitting on her they would pick on her for beign a book worm. She was crying at the entrance to the stands trying not to but knew that if she held it back that it would only get worse.

bigbubz1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin, seeing this, grabbed the jock by the arm and started to bend it at an awkward angle. "Leave her alone, or I'll slowly rip you apart, piece by piece, then devour your soul, extinguishing your pathetic existence from this world." Zarin was serious with the threat.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm

bigbubz1

"Alright, Alright!' The jock said and after he was let go he and his friends took off for practice. Fenikkusu was sitting on a bar looking up at the moon. She seemed like she had no friends here. Which she didn't. No matter how shy and friendly she was to other's they just used her and pretended to like her to get her to help with their homework and to get her to date them. her wings were wrapped around her in a manner that was different from before. They were made of rainbow colored fire and they were sparkling like pixie dust. You could tell that she was different from other phoenix.Her wing then wiped a tear off her cheek and she was covered in magic phoenix sparkles.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

After they had left, Zarin went over to Fenikkusu at the gate and smiled. "Are you alright?" Zarin could see that she had been crying.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

bigbubz1

Fenikkusu sniffled and said "Yeah. I will be." She then used a tissue she had just in case and wiped her face and blew her nose. She always kept some tissues with her just in case.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

"Come on, let's get out of here before those guys decide to come back for seconds." Zarin put his hand on her shoulder. "I won't let them hurt you or touch you ever again, I promise."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 pm

bigbubz1

"Thank you Zarin. You truly are a good friend." She said and smiled. The sparkles began to turn rainbow colors instead of pure black. It was a rare thing for a phoenix to be like her which was really rare. She was jsut happy that she finally found someone that cared about her that wasn't her father. She then blushed a bit but it wasn't noticeable. But she smiled and continued the tour of the school staying close to Zarin just in case.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

As they continued the tour of the university, Zarin's stomach growled. Zarin grinned at Fenikkusu. "Mind if we stop for some lunch? I didn't have much of a breakfast."

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 pm

bigbubz1

"Good idea. I'm getting hungry as well." She said and led him to the cafeteria which was like a large castle dining room. She then asked "So what would you like to eat. It's my treat for today. It's the least I can do since you stood up for me." She then smiled up at him and tucked her wings against her back in happiness.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

As Zarin looked at the food, he saw some chicken noddle soup. "I'll have the chicken soup." Zarin was given a bowl of chicken soup along with a spoon.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 pm

bigbubz1

"Anything else?" She asked as she went over to the pizza bar and got a small personalized pizza with all her favorite toppings on it. Being a Phoenix she liked spicy foods. So she got spicy sausage, pepperoni and peppers. She smiled and went over to him with the pizza on her tray. She smiled as she got a glass of spicy V-8 juice and water.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

"No I'm good. How about we find somewhere to sit?" Zarin looked around the lunch room and saw that most of the tables were full.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 pm

bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and payed for the food before she said "There are more tables outside. Come on." She loved the sunlight since it helped her powers to be under control. She only mainly slept inside and was outside the rest of the day. She took classes that were outside as a result. She then found an empty table outside and sat down. "This okay?" She asked. The table was in the shade and half in the sunlight.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin nodded. "This is perfect." Zarin sat down on the side that was shaded more from the sun. Zarin began to eat the soup as soon as he sat down.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled as she ate. The spiciness of the food didn't even faze her one bit. Then again Phoenix beings are usually found in heated areas like volcano's and stuff.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff