Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Two Worlds Collide ((Me & KyungSoul)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:11 pm
bigbubz1

"Only one?" she smirked and nodded in triumph, already thinking of a great wish. "Fine, but you better not boss me around. I swear to the gods that I will tarnish you into flames if you do." Crystal then sweetly smiled before opening the door to let Zarin in. "Congrats, you've gotten my approval."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin smiled at her. "Thank you." He walked inside and put a small suit case on the ground next to him. "Now, before we being your tutoring, what would you say your worst subject is?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal grinned and winked. "Oh, just love." she places her hands on her hips and cocks them to the right. "Going to teach me that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 pm
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

Crystal grinned and winked. "Oh, just love." she places her hands on her hips and cocks them to the right. "Going to teach me that?"

Zarin smiled at her. "I might, if you be a good girl and study." Zarin picked up the suitcase. "Do you have anywhere I put this?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:45 pm
bigbubz1

Honestly surprised by his answer, Crystal turned a deep shade of red, her eyes narrowing as she pointed to the room her parents said for him to use. "Over there. And don't get confident, as Rihanna would say, you ain't getting under this." Crystal gets up, her bandages on her knuckles beginning to peel off from washing up. "Need something to drink? Or do you not drink and just study all the time or something?" she called from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 am
KyungSoul

Zarin walked into the room and put his suitcase on the bed. "Just get me whatever you think is best." Zarin wasn't too picky with drinks, as long as it wasn't alcohol, that is.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal grins, smirking before taking a bottle of soju out and pouring a bit into the glass, adding water so it didn't blend or smell. After making sure everything was right, she placed the water on the table for Zarin, acting perfectly innocent. I might as well get you fired now. But Crystal was honestly a bit scared to be alone with him. Zarin didn't remember her one bit, something she couldn't help but to take to heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin accepted the drink and started to take sip of it. It tasted weird to him and then he smiled at Crystal. "Always up to your pranks as usual Crystal." Zarin had remembered how Crystal liked to prank others.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 pm
bigbubz1

"Eh!? What are you talking about?" She asked innocently. Crystal droops and sighs. "I swear you are too smart for your own good." she scratches her back and randomly yawns. "Well, I think it's time for a nap! You can uh, just do whatever your smartness does."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:59 am
KyungSoul

"Not so fast Crystal. How do I know you aren't trying to sneak out and meet up with your gang?" Zarin knew that she would probably try to sneak out if she could.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:26 pm
bigbubz1

Playing innocent, Crystal frowned and shrugged. "I can't even take a nap without even being questioned, can I?" she sighs and ruffles her hair slightly. "Think whatever you like, Zarin, but I really think it's time for all of this goddess to get her beauty sleep. And gang? I guess everyone's talking about it lately. Ah, some people really don't know how to mind their own business." her face went grim before she shrugged again, the light back in her face. "Fine, smart stuff, but I ain't cramming no books into my head."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin frowned. "Alright, then I guess you'll fail then. While your friends and crush go ahead and graduate without you, you'll be stuck in high school, trying to keep with everyone else." Zarin knew that deep down, she didn't want to fail, but he didn't know how bad she wanted it.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal panicked and her face went a bright red. "C--Crush!? I have no crush! A--A god like me is too important to have one..." she turned and clenched her fist tightly together, biting her lip to keep from making a weird noise. When catching her breath, Crystal looked back and fumed. "Fine, but lets see how you can handle me first." she grumbled. "By the way, lets make this quick because I have um...a appointment to go to. Yea, lets call it that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin nodded. "Alright, first off, let's start with science. But, before that, i didn't know you had a crush. So, judging from your reaction, I would say you do." Zarin gave her a mischievous grin.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KyungSoul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal's face went pale, her fist clenching even tighter. "Watch it, Zarin, this fist likes to go wherever it likes. You may never know when it might just," she smirked and hit her hand hard, "hit you in the face." She gave her most devilish glare, eyes going dark before they lit up again. "But yea! Science! Cool! Are we going to blow things up?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff