44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 am
User Image
ηyα~ Shε is tαℓkiηg tσ yσu!
═════════════════════εз═════════════════════

The games have come and she has been playing the first game since the second one didn't get here in time. Whoa the battle system is a bit glitchy and she has had a few jump scares already! Getting closer to finishing the first game from what she was told. On the 2nd night; Demon Tag part.

═════════════════════εз═════════════════════
Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 pm
love them! last year my mom and brother bought them for me for my birthday 3nodding  

fifimaru

EternalAnge

Sugary Star

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:03 pm
OMG, these games are totally scary. They're almost like watching The Grudge and The Ring, but the ability to capture ghosts with a camera is a cool concept.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:08 pm
Oh, don't get me started on Fatal Frame. I first found it through youtube walkthroughs and love it! I've only played Spirit Camera since the console games are very elusive. Got the first from the PS3 store. It's so much better to play than watch. Feeling Miku's heart rate in your hand just ups the scare factor.

Watched the second and third. Working on watching the fourth. I love everything about it. So much praise!

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

She has already finished the first game.~ Just still need to play the second game, but she was spooked badly by the ghosts in just the first house. BUT! She is totally going to pick it up again and play it. ; ww ;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:14 pm
I do if I play it at night. My case of DvDs fell on my knee one night and it felt just like the hand of someone using me as a lift to their feet. That's what I love most about Fatal Frame, though. Even if you use a walkthrough to catch all the vanishing and hidden ghosts, it doesn't make them any less unsettling.

Like the editor suspended in the air in the shrine. Easy shot for a vanishing ghost, but I was too frozen to hit the button. The unintentional dramatics of my looking all over for him and not realizing he was literally directly above. And watching me.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:53 pm
I bought the first fatal frame game last year, but haven't had time to play it much. One reason I stopped is because I couldn't figure out what to do sweatdrop  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff