Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Aye aye Captian (Vince X Dutchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Sure sir. Bring it on sir." She said and smiled as if she was ready to go. Her tail was swaying as she began to circle around with him. Her ears perked as she waited for him to make his move. SHe was ready for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:24 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Sure sir. Bring it on sir." She said and smiled as if she was ready to go. Her tail was swaying as she began to circle around with him. Her ears perked as she waited for him to make his move. SHe was ready for him.

"Alright here i come." he said tossing the towel up in the air quickly. He charged at her with pretty fast feet for a human.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sandy then dodged him by stepping to the side with her cat like reflexes. Then she managed to get a hit by kicking him off his feet. Her tail then cracked almost like a whip but didn't make a noise. Then she smirked as she looked at him. Then she jumped back before he could make a move. Everyone was watching them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:06 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sandy then dodged him by stepping to the side with her cat like reflexes. Then she managed to get a hit by kicking him off his feet. Her tail then cracked almost like a whip but didn't make a noise. Then she smirked as she looked at him. Then she jumped back before he could make a move. Everyone was watching them.

John smiled as seeing how good she was. He charged at her again but just befor she could move he caught the towel throwing it in her face. He lept at her and got her to the ground pinning her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sandy then used her tail to wrap around John's leg and she smirked as she threw him off her. She then got up and tackled him pinning him to the ground. "I win." She said as the others began to cheer for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sandy then used her tail to wrap around John's leg and she smirked as she threw him off her. She then got up and tackled him pinning him to the ground. "I win." She said as the others began to cheer for her.

He smiled. "good job. Im glad to see you know how to use your tail. However. . ." he grabbed her tail and wrist flipping her off him. "keep aware of where your tail is in any situation." he said smiling.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sandy smirked and said "Same for you." She then wrapped her tail around his leg and threw him off once again. Then she pinned him keeping her tail away from him by keeping it in her hearing area. Then after they finished with combat training, she was wiping her forehead with her own towel. "I guess having two older brothers did come in handy after all." She said catching her breath. He beat her but she proved that she could hold her own. She had worked up quite a sweat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sandy smirked and said "Same for you." She then wrapped her tail around his leg and threw him off once again. Then she pinned him keeping her tail away from him by keeping it in her hearing area. Then after they finished with combat training, she was wiping her forehead with her own towel. "I guess having two older brothers did come in handy after all." She said catching her breath. He beat her but she proved that she could hold her own. She had worked up quite a sweat.

"ah now i see how you got pretty good. I only had my adopted mother train me. She was a level 4 combatives expert. So it was handy having her training." he said wiping his forehead off with his towel.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"ah now i see how you got pretty good. I only had my adopted mother train me. She was a level 4 combatives expert. So it was handy having her training." he said wiping his forehead off with his towel.

Sandy smiled and said "Well that's amazing. Glad to know that there is someone out there that can beat me." She said and smirked at him. Then she said "Well sir if you'll excuse me. Time to hit the showers." She then smiled and went to take a shower and get some new clothing on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Sandy smiled and said "Well that's amazing. Glad to know that there is someone out there that can beat me." She said and smirked at him. Then she said "Well sir if you'll excuse me. Time to hit the showers." She then smiled and went to take a shower and get some new clothing on.

John smiled. "ok. Im going to train a bit longer so see ya." he said as he headed towards the track. He focused on running five miles within 30 minutes.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

John smiled. "ok. Im going to train a bit longer so see ya." he said as he headed towards the track. He focused on running five miles within 30 minutes.

Later in the mess hall Katolina was getting dinner and was sitting alone again. She didn't seem to fit in with the other humans. SHe was the only neko in this military unit right now. So she thought everyone was scared of her. Especially since they heard she and the captain went at it in the ring. That she nearly beat him. So they were scared of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Later in the mess hall Katolina was getting dinner and was sitting alone again. She didn't seem to fit in with the other humans. SHe was the only neko in this military unit right now. So she thought everyone was scared of her. Especially since they heard she and the captain went at it in the ring. That she nearly beat him. So they were scared of her.

John smiled walking in in his civillian clothing. He got some food and walked around for a table he saw Katolina at a table by her self. He walked over and sat down. Every one could see he didnt care what she was. John glanced over his shoulder as they all quickly went back to eating. He laughed a little. "looks like you got the whole base up on its tose. The word that you almost beat me has spread pretty quick." he said smiling.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:47 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

John smiled walking in in his civillian clothing. He got some food and walked around for a table he saw Katolina at a table by her self. He walked over and sat down. Every one could see he didnt care what she was. John glanced over his shoulder as they all quickly went back to eating. He laughed a little. "looks like you got the whole base up on its tose. The word that you almost beat me has spread pretty quick." he said smiling.

"I see that. But it's not just the fact that I nearly beat you in the ring....It's the fact I'm a neko. That's also why they are scared of me. Neko's are not the most loved race, sir." SHe said and smiled a bit. She was wearing her civilian clothing as well. She had a very good body. But she wasn't into stuff like that.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff