Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Return to you~ (1x1)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 pm

User Image ~~>{Piper Evergreen}<~~

Piper giggled. "Yep. So in order for it to be a whole, we have to be together forever." She said innocently then spun around smiling cutely. "Right. So we will always be together. No matter what." She held out her little, slim pinkie so they could pinkie promise on it.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Piper giggled. "Yep. So in order for it to be a whole, we have to be together forever." She said innocently then spun around smiling cutely. "Right. So we will always be together. No matter what." She held out her little, slim pinkie so they could pinkie promise on it.

Dante Kazahana

He laughed and nodded, as he pinkie promised her, "Together forever!" he was happy to have a friend like her. All he ever would need was her...

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Piper smiled widely. They would always be together forever. Little did they know, that reality was way harsh.
After hours of playing in the park, it was time to head home. "Awwwwe...." Piper whined when she saw the time. "Well, I guess we have to go home now... Do you want to hang out tomorrow too?" She asked him.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Piper smiled widely. They would always be together forever. Little did they know, that reality was way harsh.
After hours of playing in the park, it was time to head home. "Awwwwe...." Piper whined when she saw the time. "Well, I guess we have to go home now... Do you want to hang out tomorrow too?" She asked him.

Dante Kazahana

"Sure. Lets meet here after lunch. About 2 would be great." He said smiling as he hugged her one last time, not knowing he wouldn't see her again for a very, very long time.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Piper giggled. "Of course! See you later!" She said then hugged him back. She then went home.
When she got home, she opened the door and walked inside of her house. "I'm hooooome!" She called then walked into the living room to see her parents waiting for her on the couch. She looked at them confused. "Come her Piper. Sit down." Her father told her in a gentle voice. Piper grew nervous. She sat down across from them and waited for them to tell her what was wrong.
Her father looked at her. "We need to move. Immediately." Piper blinked. "What do you mean?" She asked him. Piper's mother looked at her sadly. "Your father... He made a mistake deary." She told her gently. "What kind of mistake?" Piper asked. "I accidentally made this various that contained information that only the President of the United States, a select few, and myself only know. If put in the wrong hands... Who knows what could happen." He told her. "We need to move to protect ourselves and the virus." He told her. "Move where?" Piper asked. Piper's mother took a shaky intake of breath. "To Florida." Piper's eyes widened and she stood up. "No! I can't! I don't want to leave here! I don't want to leave Alex!" She told them. "Do you want to put him in danger?" Piper's father asked. Piper froze. "No.... Of course not..." She said. "Then please... For our sake and his." Her father said. "But why do I have to go? Can't I just stay here hidden?" Piper asked. Her father shook his head. "No... I need you to learn how to protect this virus." He answered. "But why me?" Piper asked, wiping away the tears from her cheeks. "You are the only one I can trust with a mission like this." He walked over to her. "You are the only one Piper." He lightly knelled in front of her and put his hands on her shoulder. "Please Piper. Only you can do something big like this." Piper looked at her father for a moment with teary eyes and nodded. "Okay."

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 am

Yoshimi Sohma

Piper giggled. "Of course! See you later!" She said then hugged him back. She then went home.
When she got home, she opened the door and walked inside of her house. "I'm hooooome!" She called then walked into the living room to see her parents waiting for her on the couch. She looked at them confused. "Come her Piper. Sit down." Her father told her in a gentle voice. Piper grew nervous. She sat down across from them and waited for them to tell her what was wrong.
Her father looked at her. "We need to move. Immediately." Piper blinked. "What do you mean?" She asked him. Piper's mother looked at her sadly. "Your father... He made a mistake deary." She told her gently. "What kind of mistake?" Piper asked. "I accidentally made this various that contained information that only the President of the United States, a select few, and myself only know. If put in the wrong hands... Who knows what could happen." He told her. "We need to move to protect ourselves and the virus." He told her. "Move where?" Piper asked. Piper's mother took a shaky intake of breath. "To Florida." Piper's eyes widened and she stood up. "No! I can't! I don't want to leave here! I don't want to leave Alex!" She told them. "Do you want to put him in danger?" Piper's father asked. Piper froze. "No.... Of course not..." She said. "Then please... For our sake and his." Her father said. "But why do I have to go? Can't I just stay here hidden?" Piper asked. Her father shook his head. "No... I need you to learn how to protect this virus." He answered. "But why me?" Piper asked, wiping away the tears from her cheeks. "You are the only one I can trust with a mission like this." He walked over to her. "You are the only one Piper." He lightly knelled in front of her and put his hands on her shoulder. "Please Piper. Only you can do something big like this." Piper looked at her father for a moment with teary eyes and nodded. "Okay."

Dante Kazahana

He walked home and went back to playing video games. He was excited for the next day. He wondered if maybe she could come spend the night tomorrow...

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:47 pm

After about another hour of talking, Piper went up to her room and laid down on her bed. That was when tears began to fall down her cheeks. She didn't want to leave.... But she knew she had to. They would be leaving tomorrow. She hoped that she would get to see Alex at least one more time before she left.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

After about another hour of talking, Piper went up to her room and laid down on her bed. That was when tears began to fall down her cheeks. She didn't want to leave.... But she knew she had to. They would be leaving tomorrow. She hoped that she would get to see Alex at least one more time before she left.

Dante Kazahana

(Timeskip)

Alex was swinging on the swings, waiting for Piper. He wanted to go see if she wanted to come over or not. he played on his little gameboy as he waited anxiously for her...

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:05 pm

That whole morning, Piper and her family packed and packed. Finally, during the evening, Piper snuck out and ran to the park. She had to seem him. She had to see Alex at least one more time. She ran into the park and looked around until she spotted Alex. After taking a deep breath, she walked over to him and stood in front of him. "I... I'm sorry for being late..." She told him, he voice soft.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

That whole morning, Piper and her family packed and packed. Finally, during the evening, Piper snuck out and ran to the park. She had to seem him. She had to see Alex at least one more time. She ran into the park and looked around until she spotted Alex. After taking a deep breath, she walked over to him and stood in front of him. "I... I'm sorry for being late..." She told him, he voice soft.

Dante Kazahana

He smiled as he looked at her, "No it's ok." he jumped off the swing as he looked at her. He saw that she wasn't happy and his smile disappeared, "Hey why are you sad?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Piper looked at him sadly and felt her heart breaking. How would she break it to him? "I... I have to move today..." She told him and felt tears start to form in her eyes. She tried to hold them back, but there was no way she could. "I... I'm sorry. I don't want to... But I have to... I'm sorry..." She sobbed then began wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Piper looked at him sadly and felt her heart breaking. How would she break it to him? "I... I have to move today..." She told him and felt tears start to form in her eyes. She tried to hold them back, but there was no way she could. "I... I'm sorry. I don't want to... But I have to... I'm sorry..." She sobbed then began wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Dante Kazahana

His face went to surprise. He couldn't believe that she had to go already. He walked over and then wrapped his arm around her, unable to believe she was gonna leave... "But why do you have to go?" He was also on the verge of tears.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Piper was surprised when Alex suddenly hugged. More tears ran down her cheeks and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. I... promised I wouldn't... I'm sorry..." She said through her sobs.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Piper was surprised when Alex suddenly hugged. More tears ran down her cheeks and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. I... promised I wouldn't... I'm sorry..." She said through her sobs.

Dante Kazahana

"But where will you go? Why can't i go with you?" he asked, not wanting to lose his best and only friend. He cared for her so much... he didn't want to lose her. It hurt him as he held her...

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 pm

"I'm... I'm moving to Florida. " Piper answered him. A sad smiled appeared on her face and she shook her head. "I'm sorry. You can't come with me. This... I don't want you to get involved." She told him sadly, wiping the tears from her cheeks as she pulled away from his embrace. She smiled sadly at him. "But don't worry. I promise I will come back, okay?" She told him, holding out her pinkie.

Dante Kazahana
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces