Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:59 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was surprised. "W-what? No, I can't have you guys do that. I still have jobs. If I just continue those, I can at least pay the bills of the house. I don't want you all to go through all that trouble." He told him. Yuki was stubborn like that. When Ezekiel began to undress, Yuki blushed then spun around to where his back was to him. What was he doing? They were both guys. It shouldn't matter... But why was he so nervous? What was wrong with him?

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
============================

Ezekiel pulled no one of his normal shirts and his normal jacket. "Well you can quit them. My grandfather wants to welcome you in like one of us so we want to do all those things for you it's no trouble for us really." Ezekiel said closing the closet and making his way back over to Yuki. The first thing he noticed was his red cheeks. "Is something wrong?"

============================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki couldn't believe this. They were going to pay for it all? Even though Yuki didn't want them too, he was happy that someone would go out of their way to help him. These people were so kind.
Yuki jumped when Ezekiel was suddenly close to him. He blushed then shook his head. "N-no no, nothing is wrong." He insisted. "I... I guess I am just not used to people's kindness..." He said then chuckled awkwardly and he rubbed the back of his head.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blinked as he saw Yuki face get brighter and couldn't help but bite his lip. Why must he be so cute. He took a few breaths before getting a hold of himself again. "You're going to be in a royal family so you're going to have to get used to it I guess"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at him then smiled, laughing awkwardly. "Ha ha, yeah... I guess you're right..." He told him, feeling a bit embarrassed. he then stopped and looked around. He then looked back at him. "Are you really okay with this? Agreeing to marry a complete stranger?" He asked him. If he was in his position, he didn't think he would agree to it. He would want to marry the person he loved.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sighed and looked back at Yuki. "I have no choice in the matter." Ezekiel sat down on the bed and looked down at his feet. "My grandfather gave me the choice to pick someone myself but I took to long so he said he'll pick one out."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked. "What do you mean you have no choice in the matter? This is you life! You will be marrying someone and spending the rest of your life with that person! It should at least be a person you love..." He told him then realized what he just said. "Ah... I'm sorry. I just find it not fair to you..." He told him honestly then blushed, feeling embarrassed.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel eyes widened began to yell about the matter. Why is he so worked up about this? He had a choice. He felt his cheeks begin to get warmer as a pink tint washed over them. He quickly looked down and shook hiss head a bit trying to shake the feeling he was having. "But my grandfather seemed so happy with himself finding you" He stood up and began to walk out the door. "It's my duty as a prince to have a mate to rule with me soon." Ezekiel took off down the halls to empty his mind and get things straight. He took the money up front, it was such a whore move. But he is too kind and sweet. And extremely adorable when he blushes like that. What am I thinking?!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when Ezekiel said his grandfather was so happy when he found him. He was thinking he was over exaggerating. He was just a normal teenager. Yuki was about to say something then stopped himself. He watched as the prince left the room then sighed and sat on the bed. "Today has been hectic..." He said to himself then laid his back down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Why was I chosen...? Out of so many great people in the world that would be perfect for the prince... Why was it me....? He asked himself then sighed. He didn't know what he should do. Should he try to get out of this situation? No. They already paid him and Yuki already used the money to pay for his grandmother's surgery. Maybe he could pay them back. No. That would take forever. Maybe he should just go with it... But would the prince really be happy with him?
Yuki closed his eyes. Of course not. The prince probably thought he was a terrible person. Of course, he completely understood. After a few minutes of laying there, Yuki drifted off to sleep unintentionally. It had been an exhausting day. So many things had happened. He woke up that morning as an ordinary teen, and now he was engaged to a prince. What was Yuki to do?

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image========================

Ezekiel found himself in the library. He groaned a bit, ready wasn't really his thing at all but reading could take his mind off things. The silver haired prince climbed up halfway on the rolling ladder. He pushed himself along the massive book case and stopped when a title caught his eye. 'String of Hope' He shrugged and pulled it off its shelf before sliding down and sitting at one of the tables and began to read the first page.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

After awhile, Yuki woke up and blinked. I... I fell asleep...? He sat up and looked around. So it wasn't a dream... He sighed then got off of the bed. He walked over to the door that lead to the hallway and opening it, looking out to the hallway. I wonder if I can leave the room to explore the castle.... After hesitating a bit, Yuki decided to explore. It's not like he would get in trouble, right?
He walked down the hallways and looked at the strange portraits of people. He wondered if those were Ezekiel's ancestors. After minutes of walking, Yuki found himself outside. The land was huge! Yuki walked around for a bit then saw the castle's garden. It was so pretty! His mother owned one when he was very small. He always loved helping her plant new flowers. A sad smile appeared on his face and he walked around. He noticed flowers he knew, and some that he had never even seen before! It was beautiful!
Then he saw his mother and grandmother's favorite flower, the rose. Another sad smile appeared on his face as he kneeled down in front of them. "I have always wanted to start a garden for my grandmother to plant many roses in honor of my mother... But with three jobs and how we were always short on money... I had never had the time.... I wish I made a garden for her before she was hospitalized...." He said in a sad tone. Then he smiled. "But it's alright. I can always make her one when she gets back." He sat down and just stared at the roses, thinking about the past with his deceased parents and his grandmother. As he sat there, he began making a list of what he should plant in his garden. All that time, talking out loud. It probably looked like he was crazy.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image========================

Ezekiel was half way through the book before he spotted his fiance through the window in the garden. The prince smiled closing his book as he watch Yuki. The young boy seemed to have a glow radiating off of him. Ezekiel couldn't help but admire his fiance at the moment.
Ezekiel then got up and put the book back before darting off to his room where he went to the desk and pulled out a bottle filled with some kind of liquid. He then undressed and pour the liquid on his hands and spread it all over his body in a even layer before he pulled his clothes back on.
The prince then made his way to the garden and walked up to Yuki smiling. What are you doing out here alone Yuki?" He asked before looking around at the flowers. "Do you enjoy gardening?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was deep in thought and practically jumped when Ezekiel came up behind him. He spun around, his hand over his heart. "Oh! Prince! You scared me." He said then smiled, looking back at the roses. "I was exploring." He admitted. He then looked back over at Ezekiel and smiled. "I love it. I always wanted to make my own." He told him then looked back over at the roses. "It's beautiful..." He exclaimed, his smile saddening.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled a bit at how he scared Yuki. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He then stepped closer as his fiance spoke about making a garden of his own. Ezekiel could see it now. Yuki is different, and kind...That's why he was picked. The prince then noticed the sad smile that appeared on Yuki's lips. "Are you okay? Did I do something to upset you?" He asked placing a hand gently on Yuki's shoulder.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and shook his head. "No, I am fine. I just was remembering my parents." Hesaid sadly then suddenly blushed when Ezekiel put a hand on his shoulder. His heart was beating like crazy and he tried to calm it down. What was going on with him? He then shook his head to get his mind off of it. "So who take care of the garden?" He asked, changing the subject. He did not want to trouble Ezekiel with his troubles.

Stormie Fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces