Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
(Dark) Stephan Thompson always keeps his word! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i am my alter ego

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 pm
red_dragon_masta
(First off, you would have ate that chair...just like when HBK used to superkick chairs. Second you are not the NWO so come up with something more original)

~Angel is quick to grab a microphone and yell at Jamie~

"You know something punk, you know just as well as I do that you got lucky in our match last week...but since you want to get cocky I think that I am going to have to appeal to management for a match to really shut you up. Now I don't really know Bison...but I know he doesn't like you and I think that if you truly are the future you will have no problem taking on both of us....In a Handicap Match!!! Now what do you have to say you little punk?"

~Angel signals for a roadie to carry The Boy Wonder a mic so he can answer the challenge...it is in the back of Angel's mind however that the unpredictable Bison might not even show up for the match..~

(I already have a mic. And I'm not saying new world order to quote nwo. New world order is a universal phrase which simply means changing the way things are done. Not nwo but the actual lliterate term... also I know what you were trying to do and I have seen it fail many times. Being that I was swinging the chair it was already pointing down. That gives me to move as it comes up from your kick.)

"Sorry but I just don't think your worthy to fight me yet. Get some good feuds in and maybe then we can talk." The crowds laughed at the sarcastic Dion Necurat reference. "Besides, this has nothing to do with shutting my mouth. You want to redeem yourself from the loss I gave you face it. When the new world order arrives there will be no second chances. So practice up."
Jamie leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm
~As Jamie turns to leave a large man in a hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled over his head attempts to kick Jamie in the stomach and knock him down the stairs~

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felicia Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm
Jamie is watching what is taking place on the monitor by the entrance ramp debating whether or not he should come out and help this loudmouthed punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:15 pm
Jamie gets a kick to the gut. As he is pushed down the stairs he puuls the man with him.  

i am my alter ego

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm
The hooded man is grabbed by Jamie but to avoid being dragged down the stairs he decides to reveal who he is to the crowd and escape the move at the same time by sliding out of his hoodie to reveal himself as Angels half brother: the 6 foot 8 320 pound Genetic Freak known as 'The Arsonist' Jack Arson. The crowd goes absolutely nuts when they realize that Heavenfire is together under the same roof for the first time in over a year, and on the same page for the first time in three. Arson continues to pummel The Boy Wonder down the stairs trying to get him back into the ring and do some real damage

~While this is going on, Angel slides out of the ring and lifts up the ring skirt pulling out something small and shiny and placing it into his pocket. He then pulls out a couple of tables and slides them into the ring. But before he drops the ring skirt, he pulls out onemore thing....a 5 gallon jug of Gasoline! The crowd nearly blows the roof of the place as they know what is about to happen to Jamie in just a few minutes~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm
(I was being stupid because I was trying to multi task sorry. Gotta focus.)
Jamie hear's the commotion and sees the scene. He aches a bit getting up. He sees angel pull out a number of objects. Its clear his in tensions are not good. Jamie makes his way around the stands getting higher and farther away from Angel and his brother.  

i am my alter ego

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Arson refuses to give this man the chance to escape and moves in to pull him up to try and hit him with a hard European Uppercut looking to knock the Boy Wonder over the baricade and back to ringside with his tremendous physical power

~While this was going on Angel had set the tables up side by side in the center of the ring and pulled the gas can and tipped it over the tables drenching it with gasoline~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 pm
Thompson watched on intently, still not quite sure if he wanted to help this guy out or not, maybe he was just getting what was coming to him but Strikeforce still stood by the entrance ramp in case his conscience drug him out to the ring

Felicia Fahrenheit

i am my alter ego

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 pm
Jamie takes the European uppercut and is sent over the barricade.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 pm
Arson climbs over the baricade after Jamie and attempts to pull him up and send him into the ring with Angel by tossing him under the bottom rope

~Angel waits in the ring for Arson~

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

i am my alter ego

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm
Jamie rolls in the center of the ring and quickly stables himslef. He looks back and forth at Angel and Arson anticipating the next move. "This is working but... it will be a price." He says in his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm
~As Jamie rolled into the ring, Angel pulled the shiny object he had placed into his pocket out to reveal that it was Jack Arson's signature Zippo Lighter. He looked at Arson before striking the lighter and tossing it onto the tables causing them to burst into flames From there he would let Arson finish The Boy Wonder off~

Arson saw the tables burst into flames and he knew it was his turn to act. He went to grab ahold of Jamie and attempted to lift his staggering body into the air and drop him through the flaming tables with The Firebomb!

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers