Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am
((I'm still waiting to see if any more people will join))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(User Image)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 am

(User Image)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am
((I think we'll be starting later today))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm
((Awesome.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm
((Good News Everyone! If my calculations are correct, you should all be reading this in Professor Farnsworth's voice. Then that voice would go on to say that this RP is open!))

Zane walked down the familiar streets of the village whistling to himself. His latest batch of students had all just become Jonin and didn't need him around to babysit them anymore. He smiled a bit and looked up at Hokage Mountain before chuckling, seeing the face of his one-time pupil, Kyo Nara. "I wonder how the kid's doing these days, hell, sometimes I wonder how the others are doing." Zane mumbled to himself as he walked the familiar route back to his house, knowing that in a short while, it would be time again for the Chunin Exams.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 pm
A masked figure hopped down from a roof and started walking down the street, sliding the mask from her face to the side of her head. A giant hawk, nearly the size of the woman, glided behind and above her. "It's good to be home," Tayu sighed, stretching as she headed for her house.

"Indeed it is," Kita murmured in agreement.

A few yards down, a door was flung open, and a flame-headed girl ran out, nearly tackling Tayu. "Mom, you're back!" Rei exclaimed, squeezing the jonin's waist.

"Rei-chan!" Tayu laughed. "How's my favorite girl? Is that a Leaf headband I see? My little girl went and became a genin while I was off on a mission! Good for you, love!" she grinned, ruffling Rei's bangs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Sitting at his desk, the current Hokage sat. Infront of him another of the villagers who was not a ninja stood there telling him about something. With all honesty what they were saying was not all that important to him really. He had his assistant taking down notes on what they were saying. This had been the life of the once young genin from the leaf. Now the Hokage Kyo had come a ways since the last great ninja war tho at times he wondered exactly what it would be like if he had refused the title.

Shaking his head as he turned in his chair Kyo did a quick handsign as a shadow clone was left in his place in the office as the Hokage jumped discreetly out of the window. Even if he took the villages safety to heart he was not against taking a break every so often to simply walk the streets and see how the village was. It was in fact a usual part of his day, usually around the time when more paperwork or villagers griping about there pig running away came to be in a day. He wondered tho where were the few ninja that had been twenty years ago dubbed the saviors of the leaf.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo rushed home he had just gotten his Ninja headband and wanted to show Kohane right away. "I'm Home." He said as he came inside the place he lived in for the last 5 years since he came to the village with Kohane. It felt strange staying in one place for so long, the two had been traveling so long and to so many places it was odd calling this place his home.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

From the kitchen the sounds of pots and pans clanking together filled the air. A rush of water accompanied it for a moment before stopping. In the kitchen after having just finished cooking food for Tonbo and herself Kohane stood dressed still in her medical garbs. "In here" she called with a small smile as she wiped her wet hands on her sides to dry them.

Since they had returned to Konoha both Tonbo and Kohane had taken up residence in the prior home of her parents. It was a bit disheartening to find out on her return they had both passed a few years apart from another during her absence. For awhile it had taken the Sannin time to cope but with Tonbo now in tow she wasn't going to simply fall into a slump. Instead she got the home back to how it was and had settled down into her new duties over the last few years.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Jumping down from the roof's a figure landed right next to zane in a crouched position for a moment. Looking down at the ground for a moment a sigh was heard as the man stood up slowly. White eyes coming to rest on the ninja infront of him. "Yo zane" Hayako said with a two finger salute and a smile. "How was the latest batch of students?" he questioned him crossing his arms against his chest as he did. The newer member of the teaching Jonin Hayako had already made a good name for himself at being able to teach genin fresh out of the academy and had already since his induction gotten two teams to becoming Jonin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm
[If most of them just got their Headband/Protectors, shouldnt itbe a few missions before the Chu-exams? Oh, and feel free to interact.]

Deeply inhaling the aroma of fresh Ramen, Nimbus sat in the shop as he waited for his order. He normally didnt eat such unhealthy food, but it was half off since more students got their forehead protectors today. He had already gotten his a while back, but had yet to be plced into a team. Most likely because he slept through the choosing process. But this time would be different, he would show everyone how he was a great ninja and lived up to his Ancestor's name.... of... Rock...-

His head sank firmly into his hot noodles, bubbles rising from the broth.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

"Sand Coffin" Kai muttered thrusting his palm forwards as the sand rose up capturing his prey infront of him. It was simply a sparing session currently with the Jonin who was in charge of there team. It was more or less a team building exercise. "You lose" Kai said standing there his hoodie covering up half his face as he looked to the two other's that came down next to the sides of the Jonin.

"Come on Kai eventually your going to need to let us capture him" the girl with dark black hair said kicking at the sand coffin that held there instructor inside. "Hey Kai come on let Sensei out of the coffin" she cried out to him as he hopped over next to Kai.

"Yes let me out already" the Jonin said with a bit of a sigh. As usual it was Kai who was quickest to find and catch him. Then again with them being in the boy's natural element it wasn't hard to see why. The sand around him slowly fell to the ground as he was once again freed. "Alright then this session is over. You are all doing well training for the Chunnin exams and I have a good feeling you will all make it atleast to the last few rounds" the man said receiving a mad tongue from Yiliru the girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo came to the kitchen he smelled the food his adopted mother had a way with foods. Well she does know allot about herbs and suck. "Lookie what I have!" He said with a grin as he held up his ninja headband "Tada!"

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:48 pm
"Last batch just became Jonin, so it'll be a little while before I get a new group of newbies." Zane said with a small smile. Hayako was relatively new to being an instructor, but so far the Hyuga had done commendable work, even if it seemed like he was always trying to one-up Zane. "Besides, it's good since my wife and kid are coming in from the Stone village today. Something about transferring him to active duty here, I didn't get all the details yet." Zane said as a blade suddenly materialized in front of his throat. "How are you today Yumi?" the Jonin asked his wife with a chuckle.

Ayame had split off from his mom at the village gate to check the sights. While walking he passed by a noodle shop and saw a guy fall face first into his bowl. "What the?! Hey, hey! Are you okay?!" Ayame asked, pulling the other ninja's head from the bowl.

"Still calm as ever, great to see you after so long. I hope you don't mind, but I let Ayame wander around while we get 'cozy' back home." Yumi said as she hugged Zane. She then turned to see the other ninja. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Yumi." she greeted cheerily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff