Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
LINE play by NAVER - Social avatar free mobile app Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 am
LINE PLAY released version 2.0, and they're celebrating by giving out gifts and other events this week! 3nodding

Add me! I'm badtzmaru with the purple ponytail. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 am
badtzmaru
LINE PLAY released version 2.0, and they're celebrating by giving out gifts and other events this week! 3nodding

I got 2 gift items from you for the event thing! It's been a really long time since I jumped on it. (I'm having a craze over the 2 very-Halloween gachas). How do you gift people the anniversary things?  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:24 pm
Veiss Wynd
badtzmaru

I got 2 gift items from you for the event thing! It's been a really long time since I jumped on it. (I'm having a craze over the 2 very-Halloween gachas). How do you gift people the anniversary things?
We can finally recycle repeat gacha items! And I think we might be able to garden soon? eek heart I kinda miss OwlGarden now. xd

You can click on the avi and there's an option to gift along with visiting her home and diary, etc. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
badtzmaru

We can finally recycle repeat gacha items! And I think we might be able to garden soon? eek heart I kinda miss OwlGarden now. xd

You can click on the avi and there's an option to gift along with visiting her home and diary, etc. 3nodding

Ah gotcha!
And we can recycle repeats now? Ohhhh, I got so many stupid black cats from that black cat gacha from like months ago!!!
How do we recycle?
Gardening should be cute. Everything in this app is so cute.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:38 pm
Veiss Wynd
Ah gotcha!
I see what you did there. emotion_awesome crying

In there bottom left corner of your closet, there's a recycle button. Recycling during this week event gets you like 10% more gems or something!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:43 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Ah gotcha!

In there bottom left corner of your closet, there's a recycle button. Recycling during this week event gets you like 10% more gems or something!

Pun unintended! I say that a lot normally, I didn't mean for it to sound like Gacha xD but Lol at the coincidence!

And Got it!! I made some decent jewels out of it. Too bad it doesn't give you more money for rarer items.

Also, I can't (but really can) believe they got the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid gacha on LINE play now!!! :0 Wooow, the nostalgia! I really wish they'd move this to work on PC browsers too. And add in things like a town. LINE towns, or PLAY town =D

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm
Veiss Wynd
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Ah gotcha!

Pun unintended! I say that a lot normally, I didn't mean for it to sound like Gacha xD but Lol at the coincidence!

And Got it!! I made some decent jewels out of it. Too bad it doesn't give you more money for rarer items.

Also, I can't (but really can) believe they got the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid gacha on LINE play now!!! :0 Wooow, the nostalgia! I really wish they'd move this to work on PC browsers too. And add in things like a town. LINE towns, or PLAY town =D
Hehe, thought it may have just been a coincidence but wanted to point it out!

IKR, they should just make this a browser game and make it TM 2.0. lol xd emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Ah gotcha!

That's all I could ask for!!
But then I would wanna spend money on it. I do really like that you can just earn their "GC" though. They're very nice and generous in their games.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm
Veiss Wynd
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Ah gotcha!

That's all I could ask for!!
But then I would wanna spend money on it. I do really like that you can just earn their "GC" though. They're very nice and generous in their games.
Very true... eek Free is always better.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:49 pm

So it took two tries to download this,
and I went to start the app and it's all
"cannot connect to server"
Q~Q
I wanna play it, it looks cute.

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:30 am
Caramel Kisses

Q~Q
Gah, do you use iphone or android? emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm
badtzmaru
Caramel Kisses

Q~Q
Gah, do you use iphone or android? emotion_8c

Android.

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:28 pm
Caramel Kisses

Android.
Doh, I dunno anything about androids but maybe try a hard reset to see if it fixes it? sweatdrop I hope you can get it to work soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:14 am
Add me? Name is Kwiiis~

I just started. And the only thing that made me venture into downloading it was the DIARY feature lol You can upload camera shots or images from your gallery in it. Problem is there's a limit to the characters you can enter. Yup. It's a big problem for me lol  

kixien

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 pm
kixien
Add me? Name is Kwiiis~

I just started. And the only thing that made me venture into downloading it was the DIARY feature lol You can upload camera shots or images from your gallery in it. Problem is there's a limit to the characters you can enter. Yup. It's a big problem for me lol
adding you now! heart can't wait to stalk read your diary! ninja  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces