Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Experiment (Taken !) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Just because I was born with wings doesn't mean I'm an Angel of Heaven...

Amaya was now currently standing in front of the tall (taller than herself) open window. The natural daylight shinning from outside into the room, silhouetting her perfect hourglass figure that the Scientists "created" for her. Her backside was facing towards him as she didn't glance over to look at him either. "How should I know... They must've invented it for us or something. After you left they still never told me anything. But so far the poison has been in my system for only a few minutes so it's not a fast acting poison..." she paused for a moment, lifting up her right hand to briefly touch the corner of her eye as she spoke, "After you left, they started running more tests... Enhancing my raptor vision thanks to the again DNA. They called it thermal vision, allowing me to change my sight to see other's body heat auras naturally." she slowly traced now both her hands lightly over to the back of her shoulders where her wings were kept hiding tightly pressed against her bare back. The back of her top clothing carved with a large wide diamond shape she did for more comfort for her wings to snap in and out. "They also tried to improve my flight speeds, and they succeeded on that part. I fly faster than any man made item, traveling back and forth places faster than the speed of sound. They were looking for a way to make me faster than light but that's when I escaped, or tried to, someone caught me and was able to pin me down long enough to inject the strange orange fluid halfway before I took off. Since its only half I don't think it'll do as much damage, but I can't even imagine what it would've done to me of it was fully inside of me." she shuddered slightly closing her eyes to rid away the memory. Being careful not to reveal too much of what they also did to her, he didn't ask to hear her life story after he left her. After he lied to her, betraying not only her... But his promise to her that they would escape together. Always stay by each other's side no matter what.

But although I may not be a Saint, doesn't mean I'm the Devil either...

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:54 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

It's a childish world full of ugliness
And I'm sorry for just breathing

Alic soon finished the bed as she went on about what happened. He still didn't know if he could believe her story. He was about to say something but then Yuki and Minatsuki came back up with the mattress, blankets, and pillows. "Just in time guys." Alic said standing up and placing the mattress on the frame. Minatsuki then flipped out the sheet and placed it on the bed and Yuki laid out the blanket as Alic placed up the pillows. "Well you're all set up for sleeping now I'm going back down to finish eating." And Alic left back to the kitchen.

But the world's not yet so harsh as that
So just go a little more...

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

She didn't say anything else, just nodded and kept her eyes trained outside. Her wings already aching to go out a fly, be free while it lasted. But she was in the prescence of others not like her, who didn't know her secret wings. Unlike Fang who showed them off. She didn't care what he called himself, to her anyway... His name would always be Fang. She was the first to call him that back at the Labs... And she would stick by it. "Thank you..." she said to the two in a kind and soft voice while turning slightly to face them. The soft light gracing her soft creamy face with a gentle angelic glow as a small and grateful smile opened up. Maybe at night... Yes, when everyone was asleep... That's when she'll fly, or at least stretch out her wings to the most...

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

After eating Alic took all the plates to the sink and began to was them under hot water. Half way through a small hand tugged at his shirt. He looked and saw Minatsuki standing there with her bright green eyes. "Big brother Alic?" She said and he grabbed a small towel to dry his hands.
"Yes sweetie what is it?" He asked kneeling down in front of her.
"Is Amaya special like all of us?" She asked and he smiled patting her head.
"Yeah but she ins't comfortable around others she just met."

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

After the winged female was sure that she was all alone in the room she slowly extended her wings only to groom them. The flight here had not only left her absolutely starving, but her feathers were loose and a mess! So she opened up the window enough to escape on the outside windowsill and perch out there. Breathing in the nice clean air pleasantly before sitting down and shaking out the tension in her large wings. Wrapping the right one first to try and pluck out all the loose feathers as the left folded close to her back neatly. Of course it did sort of hurt, plucking out feathers is the same thing to pulling out baby teeth. It hurt for a minor minute, then it just feels sorta numb for a while. Now she had those troublesome far back feathers that were ready to be discarded, of she couldn't see them or reach... So she just left those alone and folded her right wing while gracefully and slowly stretching/extending out her left wing, doing the same routine as she did to the right one.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

"Hard to reach those back ones huh?" Alic said standing in the door way of the room. He then walked up to her and smiled. "Do you want some help? I know how much you care for your wings" He added leaning against the wall tucking his wings up so they wont be damaged.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya jumped only a little bit at the sou d of Fang's voice asking her if she needed help with the back feathers that were too hard for to reach and she nodded. Plucking out the last of the feathers she could reach before rolling her shoulders back twice and slowly letting her right wing unfurl enough for him to identify the feathers she couldn't reach. "Can I ask you a question? Please, tell me the truth when I ask it...." she asked softly. Looking down at her hands in her lap. Letting a few strands of vibrant red hair fall from being tucked behind her shoulders and into her face.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic began plucking her loose feathers from her back, dropping them in a pile next to his feet so it's easier to clean up later. He was almost done with one wing when she asked him something. He paused and looked at her poundering what it could be before he said "Yeah Amaya, what is it?" Alic continued to pluck her feathers glancing up at her face every now and then.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 am
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya took a deep breath as she kept her eyes down at her lap where her hands were clutching hard at her skirt. "Why did you leave without me? Why did you go back on our promise? I'm sorry this is so sudden.. It's just.. I need to know." she whispered lightly knowing he could still hear her clearly. Although she swore never to let her feelings out again, she couldn't help but wonder since she overheard something about them having an expiration date... So her heart was pounding intensely that she swore he could hear it too as it rang in her ears like church bells.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:39 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic paused for a moment at the question. He could feel like his heart was being ripped out of his chest just from thinking about it. He tried shaking the feeling and continued to pluck her feathers until there was no more to pull. "I'm sorry Amaya...but I don't have a clear answer for you." He said softly then a voice came from behind them.
"Whoa, Alic her wings are huge!" Yuki exclaimed and behind him was Minatsuki.
"They're beautiful Amaya." Minatsuki said and they both came in to get a better look. "Big brother Alic, does that mean she is the same as you?" the little girl asked and Alic smiled then looked at Amaya.
"Yeah, but we are different as well Minatsuki."

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 am
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya just gave him a small but simple nod as she suddenly heard two new voices complementing her wings and she felt heat rise up in her cheeks before she willed it away forcefully along with the breaking of her unspoken words. "Fa- I mean... Alic's are better." she spoke humbly, "but thank you for the complement." she said warmly with a soft smile on her face as she turned to them before tucking in her wings quick enough that the remaining loose feathers came out. "I'll be back.." she said hurriedly before turning back to the window and rolling back her shoulders once before taking off running and jumping out of the window, snapping out her wings fully to their true length as they carried her gracefully in the air. She was running again... Running far away. From her Maker, from Fang, from everyone, but the person she was mostly running from was herself.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

"Alic." He herd another voice he turned around and saw Nikka standing at the door. "That's her isn't it? The girl you left to save me?" Alic looked down and frowned before gazing back out the window to see Amaya leave into the sky. Minatsuki and Yuki looked at each other and nodded before leaving the room. "You broke a promise to help a stranger?"
"I know Amaya is strong. You were wounded that day, I knew you would of died if I didn't help." He said and sighed a bit.
"You love her don't you?"
Alic paused and bit his lip. "Yes, but she lied to me, to all of us about being poisoned. Why would she do that?"
Nikka shrugged and walked up next to Alic. "Only she knows Alic. She probably left to clear her head, and when she returns be prepared for what ever she has to say to you."
"Oh the wize elf has blessed me with her words of wisdom." Alic joked and they both laughed and continued to stare up at the sky.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

It was then, she felt another presence along with her. However she knew her goal... she knew her mission and it was to either kill him or take him back. So why was she stalling? "Because your denying yourself Amaya." She heard a dark and gruff voice as suddenly she plummeted to the ground harshly. Hearing a faint crack in her left arm and luckily not her wings. "Don't rush me... I'm working on it." she grumbled at the dark figure while trying to stand back up but she was knocked back down to the ground and forced to stay there. "Don't talk back to me girl!" It snarled as she growled back. Sick and tired of this this thing bossing her around like their little pet! "Your untamable behavior is what made us our downfall! Do not disobey my orders again, or else..." it trailed off with a disgusting snarl and she bit its ankle to try and flee. "Or else what! What haven't you done to me that you already haven't done!" she hissed in defiance when she heard a loud snap at her right and she took a nervous glance to see her own wing bent and broken. Pain surged through her veins as she screamed at her broken wing. Hearing the dark figure chuckle and laugh at her, mocking her as she lunged furiously. But it was gone and she was alone... without a way back. Then that's when she noticed her eyesight getting funny and blurry, looking back at her feathers she noticed a needle. Funny... she wasn't even carrying those wretched medical supplies. Then she fell to the ground with her wings limp and the right one broken and bleeding all over her once eye catching feathers.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Nikka left Alic sitting at the window. It has been a while since Amaya left and he was getting worried. He knew she uses a lot of energy and refills by eating. He looked back to see if anyone was behind him then he pulled off his glasses and gazed up at the skies. He glanced around through the clouds, but couldn't find her. I will not lose you again Amaya! He jumped out the window and spread his wings taking to the sky. He knew something went wrong with her. He glided through the clouds scanning the ground for her.
Then he spoted her about two miles ahead. "Amaya!" He yelled and speeded towards her. He landed and saw her laying on the ground with blood all around her "Oh no." He kneeled down next to her tears coming to his eyes. "Who did this?"

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 am
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya struggled through the medication, she could feel it attacking her from the inside making the pain in her broken wing much more than it should be. It had to be at least a good thirty minutes before hearing the beating of wings and Fang calling her name. She groaned at the loud sound as it rang through her ears now in a bad way, "you know I would never lie to you..." she hissed in pain through clenched teeth as she fought again for consciousness although slowly she was slipping and the more time her wing was left untreated, the more she was losing. Keeping her eyes shut and eyebrows knit together in an intense struggle, "who do you honestly think could be able to do this to their own experiment Fang? Just be thankful that it wasn't you and it was me." she ground out. Being cranky and upset all at herself for allowing that damned dark figure to gain the better hand at her. Those Scientists were right about her... She was a failure, but at least if she was a failure then she was out here and not in a cage to figure that one out.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out